Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

I would have to say the issue with public higher education.

I'm lucky enough to be graduating debt free, however I have friends that are almost 100k in the hole, and are struggling to finish their degree simply because no one will give them any more money.
Tuition and the cost of books have nearly tripled and the government does nothing about it.
And never mind the increase in books and supplies alone. The expenses for supplies for ONE class alone this fall was nearly 500 dollars.
I'd like to see congress control its debt.

Wheezing Noob

Blackrose_Knight
Corporate person hood and the removal of the cancerous wart from American politics.

It would be assault unless they consent to this removal, though.

Cluttered Cutesmasher

I don't know, right this second for the UK I guess its Operation Yewtree and the child abuse inquiry.
Just exposing all manner of celebrities and politicians involved in this.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
LGBT issues (mainly more focus on bisexual and transgender issues), racial issues (because let's face it, blacks still get the short straw with everything), better gun laws, and a new healthcare system (we all know Obamacare is an epic failure).

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
1.) Healthcare
2.) Increase of mim. wage (highly against).
3.)censorship towards the internet and school education.
4.) Our broken school system and no child left behind law.( i want schools to be competition like japan)
5.) Allowing unamericans to enter the country easier, so adjusting green card access ; making it easier.

And possibly unrelated , allowing gay marriage and making it allowed nationwide.

Sorry for bad grammar, very tired.

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cops.
Cops have got to go.

User ImageUser Image

Rainbow Lover

I have many gay friends so I would say LGBT rights.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
There are many things that piss me off. Some of those things is due to the sheer ignorance of people, especially when it comes to things like the environment, science, the separation of church and state, art and intellectual property. But if I were to say that there is one thing that stands out more than anything else, more so than the ignorance surrounding socialized health care, the ban on gay marriage In many states and other such nonsense, is the state of race relations in this country. Yes we have come a looooong way and that's a great thing, but if any country, if any persons were damaged by slavery in the history of man on this planet it is America.

Basically anything supported by the criminally ignorant. If there is one thing that the so called politically minded people are guilty of is just.... Keeping themselves ignorant of s**t that happens around them all the god damn time.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Corporate freedoms and the free market. They are an abomination to society.

Now sure, free trade and the like; a little bit of competition can lead to some nice things. But society should be built around working for the betterment of society; not the chaotic mess where the only rules are what the rich and powerful dictate.

Most other issues stem from this.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Conservatism
Tuah
Corporate freedoms and the free market. They are an abomination to society.

Now sure, free trade and the like; a little bit of competition can lead to some nice things. But society should be built around working for the betterment of society; not the chaotic mess where the only rules are what the rich and powerful dictate.

Most other issues stem from this.

Read the first line and Im already laughing, no need to bother reading the rest.

I started laughing when I saw on my My Gaia page that you had quoted me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff