Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Fox

KillerPizzaGuy
You make it sound like you want Tex and Jaska to be friends. OHO

haha no no not to that extent lolz. Jaska's just to lovable to completely hate or kill

Gothiccie's Widow

Ruthless Ladykiller

Howdy! I just joined the RP. xXSekeraXx said my profile will be put up tomorrow, but she gave me the green light to start posting.

My character, Sterling, is an infamous Lycan exiled from her home territory and forced to live among humans. Naturally aggressive and hot-tempered, she forces herself to play nice and blend in. She lives and bartends in a town near the boarder to the Lycan territory, a place which hunters regularly pass through.

I don't plan on keeping Sterling out of the Lycan territory. She's been in exile for several centuries and is starting to hope that maybe the whole "everybody wanting her dead" thing has blown over. (the story is in her profile, or just ask about it)

If anybody has any ideas about how I can jump into the RP, I'd love to hear 'em.

I also love plotting, which for Lycans and Hunters in particular might be a good idea, but really her back-story involves pissing off almost every race. SPOILER ALERT: a lot of humans and monsters died.

Timid Kitten

_peccable_

Hello!!!
I'm Silvie! I play Lexi--the Lycan Queen.
---She is young, so she probably wouldn't know anything about your char's past, unless Aiden--the king, would have told her!
She's gotten herself into some trouble lately, she's a young and soft queen, rather foolish but she has a big heart and don't let her youth fool you because she is fierce when she is angry!
Would love to plot with you!
Currently Lexi and Aiden(King and Queen) are headed towards the beloved 'doctor Dolittles'--it is a funny name-- home where he has the Vampire queen with him.

I also play a Demon named Knives!
--she is home in Demon-land with the Queen, Lily!

Gothiccie's Widow

Ruthless Ladykiller

Silviela

It's nice meeting you, Silvie ♥

Lexi probably wouldn't know much about the incident. She may have heard the story growing up but never thought much of it. Sterling was supposedly killed for her crimes. What nobody knows is that the king (either Aiden or his predecessor) spared her and told her to never come back.

Timid Kitten

_peccable_

Let's see what BOV has to say! Maybe Aiden was the one to banish her, but I doubt it!

Ohhhh BOV!!!!!!!!<3

Fallen BOV

Aged Gaian

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
_peccable_
Howdy! I just joined the RP. xXSekeraXx said my profile will be put up tomorrow, but she gave me the green light to start posting.

My character, Sterling, is an infamous Lycan exiled from her home territory and forced to live among humans. Naturally aggressive and hot-tempered, she forces herself to play nice and blend in. She lives and bartends in a town near the boarder to the Lycan territory, a place which hunters regularly pass through.

I don't plan on keeping Sterling out of the Lycan territory. She's been in exile for several centuries and is starting to hope that maybe the whole "everybody wanting her dead" thing has blown over. (the story is in her profile, or just ask about it)

If anybody has any ideas about how I can jump into the RP, I'd love to hear 'em.

I also love plotting, which for Lycans and Hunters in particular might be a good idea, but really her back-story involves pissing off almost every race. SPOILER ALERT: a lot of humans and monsters died.

Why hello there!
The name's Hyaku, nice to meet ya. I'm in control of Emil, the Grim Reaper as well as the Ruler of the Dead.
Let's hope if our characters meet then yours will still be alive hah.
Emil and one of his land's people is currently making there way out of the Lycan territory.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Shadow Demon Hikari
haha no no not to that extent lolz. Jaska's just to lovable to completely hate or kill

... Rrrrrrright... OHO *Just paws at Hikari's face for now.*

Timid Kitten

Quote:
I want you to let them know that the battle event on the factory is going to start.

So I need hunters to get to the factory that suzumie, tex, rufus, and squall are at.

For monsters gather at the vampire territory so we can be organizaed and ready to make it happen.

OKAY ALL! THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM SEKERA!

She is currently having issues with accessing the OOC, so I offered to lend a hand!

Fallen BOV

Servant Reborn

dragonprincess_bloom

KillerPizzaGuy

HyakuShikiRai

Shadow Demon Hikari

xXSekeraXx

Hinata Norisu

_peccable_

Shomaruki
Idk if you're still here or not

Gorath Tsu

`squall_leonheart`

`DCronos

Lilyness II

Geo780

Awkward_Ginasing

Porkcow001

PeacexWar
Not sure If you're still here

OmanisNocturnes
Not sure If you're still here

I hope I didn't forget anyone! xD

Feisty Fox

KillerPizzaGuy
... Rrrrrrright... OHO *Just paws at Hikari's face for now.*

-twittches nose- razz it's true an you know it

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Shadow Demon Hikari
-twittches nose- razz it's true an you know it

I know what? OHO

Feisty Fox

KillerPizzaGuy
I know what? OHO

That Jaska is so lovable you can't hate him >.<

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
Silviela

Works for me. So I'm going to make a post after I eat dinner. I guess I'll put it in that they got to the demon territory and are then told by a royal guard (or something) that they need to immediately go to the vampire territory. << I'll work it out somehow. xP
Silviela
I am still here :p

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Shadow Demon Hikari
That Jaska is so lovable you can't hate him >.<

Oh yeah, that. OHO

Timid Kitten

crying I'm soooo tired...
Sorry those posts were all pretty crapppyyyyyy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff