Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Kitten

Vas Mortis

There you go, wasn't too big...sorry i didn't know how to start her off. She's in the middle of the Lycan territory at a brook.

Noble Hellraiser

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'll post tomorrow, I'm trying to post on mobile but zit keeps deleting what I write

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Working on a profile now >_< Sorry for delay

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hiya everyone! I'm new! xXSekeraXx will be posting my profile when she returns from her haircut. Could somebody catch me up with the tread so far, and is there anyone in need of interaction? yum_puddi

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
xGNBx
Hiya everyone! I'm new! xXSekeraXx will be posting my profile when she returns from her haircut. Could somebody catch me up with the tread so far, and is there anyone in need of interaction? yum_puddi

Welcome to the rp! hope you have fun with us!

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Geo780
xGNBx

Welcome to the rp! hope you have fun with us!

Thanks! emotion_yatta I hope so too!

Timid Kitten

xGNBx

There so far has been a confrontation in front of the tavern in a town bordering human/Lucian territory. The vampire queen is going to Mythic/aquatic with Nyu. The ruler for lycan is in the heart of lycan, ruler for vampire, his brother are in vampire kingdom. The ruler for scientific is expecting ruler from vampire to come visit him. He had just created a new critter.

Thats a general overview

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
silversunset92
xGNBx

There so far has been a confrontation in front of the tavern in a town bordering human/Lucian territory. The vampire queen is going to Mythic/aquatic with Nyu. The ruler for lycan is in the heart of lycan, ruler for vampire, his brother are in vampire kingdom. The ruler for scientific is expecting ruler from vampire to come visit him. He had just created a new critter.

Thats a general overview

Thank You oh so very much! emotion_yatta

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
How many characters may I play?

Timid Kitten

xGNBx

As for interaction my charrie, Lexi(lycan ruler in the heart of the territory) is alone. Idk for howlong but anyone is wwelcome to come visit her!

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Yea was trying to figure an interaction post

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I'll have a post tomorrow Storm knocked outinternet and power yay phone..sorry fordelay

Timid Kitten

Shomaruki
I'll have a post tomorrow Storm knocked outinternet and power yay phone..sorry fordelay

It is all good. I actually laughed out loud when I read your previous post.

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
About to head to bed. Will post tomorrow. Sorry guys. sweatdrop

Feisty Fox

Hello everyone ^-^ I just joined and wanted to say hi.

also just wondering where I should put my character. Does anyone want a spirit in their group????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff