Welcome to Gaia! ::

I apologize for my long absence in the rp sorry! Anyway should we have a 1 night new years even ENPHASIS ON 1 NIGHT!

Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
No 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on December 30, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141 142 143 > >> >>> »|

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

╎Theme−Song╎
Kagetane Satomi
Completely Mad Scientific Monster

【Location】
A village at the outskirts of the lands.
【Company】
Many of his creations and enemy hunters.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Kagetane nodded at what Kenji had to say. "Well the weapon was established in a collaboration between holy officials. Taking them out would be rather easy. But then I'll be needing more supplies and quite possibly a couple of others to help." He really didn't like the last thing that he said. Working with others on a mission to the human lands like this rises the risk substantially. Being caught in the human world depends on what you are. For someone like him it just might mean jail time. Which is inconvenient but not hard to escape from.

But for some of the monsters and vampires it would instant execution. So a two day mission would have to be in order as a shock and awe in destroying the manufacturer of this overpowering ammunition. As Kagetane made his way to a wooden box he had to think about how to go about such a mission, as well as the warning of the elite hunter now in his territory. "I'll have to suspend any raids from here on out to focus on the task at hand." He told the lord before he opened one of the boxes to reveal a new armored leather vest. "Now onto this, these are armored vest to combat the holy ammunition. They're lighter than the last ones I made for you. Only because of the spun mithril put into the. Which isn't cheap to do and has nearly depleted my resource of it." He told him while putting the lid back on the box.

"These are ready to be shipped to the vampire lands at anytime." He said lastly as he left the secret storage room back out to the organ storage room where he actually run face to face with the preserved vampire lord's appendix. So he changed the subject just so the lord wouldn't see his missing organ. "Now back to the mission at hand. I think I may need several flying monsters with human forms and a good spirit for information." He explained to the lord while he pushed the appendix behind the two hearts of a proposed lord of time.

From there he casually walked out of the organ storage room to the floor of the engineering wing. Before standing to the side waiting patiently for the vampire lord. With him now where two female creations that may have looked to be twin cousins of Frankenstein's creation's wife... Well before she was destroyed. "Now it's time to eat. Would you like your usual Kenji? Or something different this time." He asked the lord when he finally came out from the storage room. This was really a test to see his reaction. Since he didn't look it. But was rather annoyed when he spoke of sending supplies to him with the demon cat. Nekomata was it-

An alarm sounded in the engineering wing because of some sensors in the facilities secure walls. "It seems like we have an intruder." He told the lord as he pushed his glasses up by the middle of frame with his middle finger. Before he turned to the lovely creations at his side and spoke. "The soldier creations should be flooding the hallways to stop her. But you are a wildcard." He looked to the one to his left. "She was made with a life crystal to replace her missing heart. She was supposed to be a new line of female guards. But my supply of life crystals was cut before I could make a third one. Something that no hunter could kill." He explained to the lord as he unsheathed his demon masher sword and quickly cut off the creation on the right head. But nothing happened, besides that she had to put her head back on.

He handed them each two swords and a special battle axe. "Now go I'll be with you shortly." He told the two before they sprinted off to the hallways. He then put his attention back to the lord of vampires. "Well you have a choice. Go through the tunnels to safety to another lab on the far side of the mountain? Or stay here and fight an elite hunter with me?" He asked the lord while behind him many different creations were taking sensitive equipment and other creations down to the basement where several tunnels were there. Ready to take in people and explode to keep others out. "But dinner will be served for us at any of the relocated labs we choose." He added while he continued to hold onto the demon masher. ︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Two High Capacity Glocks (G41 and G19 Shoulder Holstered), 8 Scalpels attached to his belt , 20 pack of Needles (Hidden up his lab coat sleeves), and the Demon Masher Sword (Sheathed in a side strap.)

【Magic & Abilities】Computer Perception, Intuitive Aptitude, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Gunmanship, Electricity Manipulation, Connective Tissue Manipulation, and Peak Human State.

xXSekeraXx

I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
“The Wanderer, What is she like?
I was told— she is a melancholy soul.
She is like the sun to the night;
a momentary gold..."

XXXXXXXXXXAmelia 'Mimi' LockhartXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
tab Mimi laughed. She hadn't known either of them very long, and still considered them to be strangers, but she could clearly envision the scene. And quite a funny one it was, at least from her standpoint. The reactions of the two, allowed her to relax a little and feel at ease. She had no need to trust these strangers. She had seen their kind before and knew she would be able to travel safely without causing any problems. Some of the less wicked people she'd encountered.
tab However, she wanted to clear the air. She felt that if the three were to travel together, they needed to know exactly what to expect in a fight. Surprises could cause trouble. She tensed again, before stopping. "I think, that before we go any further, we should clear the air..." She wasn't exactly being clear, "What I mean is, that I should tell you that... I'm not exactly human. I mean I know I was at one point but..."
tab She cut herself off. She hadn't had this conversation in quite some time and it wasn't exactly as easy as she had remembered. She assumed them both to be human, as that was the first question she had been asked, but she wanted to be sure. If they weren't human, that wouldn't be a problem either. But if they were prejudiced humans, like most hunters. She would be able to tell in their reactions and would abandon this silly folly of making her own kindness. She would have no choice but to go back to her lonely, observing ways. The thought actually saddened her. A feeling she hadn't felt in a while. To think she'd actually enjoyed the short time they'd had together so far. It was a silly thought, but a true one.

>>Out of Curiosity: So Sorry for the delay. Just had one of the most filling dinners of my life. I adore crab legs and crawfish. -stuffed- :3 In need of a good fat cat nap :3<<

"...A star when dimmed
by dawning light; the flicker of a
candle blown. A lonely kite lost in
flight—someone once had flown.”

Geo780

`squall_leonheart`
⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱╪ϨɊȖɅLL LΣʘȠΗɅЯT╪⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱

MOOD: TIRED

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

...STATE YOUR B U S I N E S S ...xx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image

Squall smiled and smacked Hanzo Back. "Tell her what you are my friend." He knew Hanzo would sooner or later As He took his hand off Hanzo and back off a little. "Anyways I am human But my friend Here well.... He kinda is But Not."

He sighed and stopped Him self from talking and smiled again. "Like I told him though.. I don't care what you are. If you don't Stab us in our sleep or poison Us We really don't care what you are." He Scratched the back of his head and yawned. "The Air around you is cold... I thought you had a secret so spit it out what are you." He said as He leaned against the tree relaxing a little, He knew She Wants to tell them So he waited.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...AND L E A V E...

ʘʘϽ: ( )
Geo780
xGNBx

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo heard what the girl said and just gave her a sad smile. If that's what your worried about I'll be straight with you. I'm half-human and half-tengu. Neither monsters, demons, nor humans want me. he told the girl sadly. I will not judge you for your species, race, or gender. As long as you don't attack me and aren't a p***k. His eyes were filled with sadness as remembered how people acted towards him.

thoughts: So she isn't entirely human either.
mood: cautious and saddened.
Place: lycan territory.
OOC: This little group is fun.

`squall_leonheart`

xGNBx

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
a momentary gold..."

User Image
tab She watched the two carefully as Squall told her, he had suspected she wasn't quite human and that he was a human. She had known he was a human from the beginning. It was Hanzo she wasn't quite sure about and he told her why. He was a hybrid. An outcast like herself. Someone no one wanted. She gave him a warm smile. She could relate to his loneliness. It was definitely depressing not being excepted.
tab However beings had an excuse for not liking Hanzo, Mimi was hated simply because she refused to be subjected to the false kindness she'd been offered by her own kind. Her human parents taught her all to much about this false kindness. "I'm sorry Hanzo. I'm kind of an outcast myself. I guess the best way to describe what I am, would be to call me a ghost or a spirit. I died a long time ago, and I guess at the time I had held enough contempt for the world to be damned here."
tab She chuckled. How funny it was to know that the reason she was trapped here as a spirit was that she had been screwed over too many times as a human. What a treat. Free yourself and wake up the next day to know you're going to live an eternity being screwed over. What a wonderfully messed up place this world was.

>>Out of Curiosity: I, quite, enjoy our little group as well.:3<<

"...A star when dimmed

Geo780

`squall_leonheart`

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

User Image

Squall smiled and Pushed him self up straight. "Great! Now we all accept Each other?" He said as He looked at Hanzo and got kinda mad. "First off that is a lie.... I accept you man." He looked at mimi and smiled. "Same with you I accept you And I am sorry to hear that you died... must be hell being stuck here but hey at least you got some friends now right?" He smiled as He reach his hand out to shake her hand. He liked this group and that is rare... He hated groups but These two He liked and how cool is it to have a ghost not trying to kill you.

...AND L E A V E...

ʘʘϽ: (Same here! )
Geo780
xGNBx

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
gaia_star иץυυ gaia_star

User ImageUser Image

Nyuu grumbled quietly as she continued to follow Shea. Maybe she had picked wrong and should have stayed behind with Kensuke. Shea was almost as bossy as Kenji! At this point she didn’t care if she was being rude. What was Shea gonna do? Rat her out to Kenji? He already cut off one of her tails, at this point there’s nothing else he could do that could be worse. As they continued walking, Nyuu glanced around at nearby birds as a hungry look appeared on her face. Shea was too quiet and Nyuu was getting bored with just walking in silence. Glancing at Shea, the nekomata changed her direction and headed for a nearby tree that had a fat looking sparrow perched on a low hanging branch. Unfortnately at Shea’s order, Nyuu let out a small mew causing the bird to fly off in a panic. “Coming...coming~nyu.” Nyuu grumbled running to catch up with the vampire. “And my name is Nyuu not cat~nyu.” she said sounding annoyed. This sucks...so much... Nyuu thought dully. A moment later she froze in her tracks at the sound of a loud roar. “Nyu?” she mewed. She had caught the scent of something large and moving quickly towards them. A split second later, Nyuu’s pupils had narrowed into slits, her fur ruffled up and her ears laid flat against her head as hisses and yowls began to issue from her throat.

(ooc: ...)

Timid Kitten

Shoma
4s1e232j:0="Shomaruki]

My song goes unanswered...

☽★☆☾Lexi Shade☽★☆☾

User Image
Lexi watched him with narrowed eyes. He was stepping closer, and closer and she was taking steps back. Finally she stopped backing away, and stood her ground. She squared her shoulders to him, standing ready. He had called her a Puppy-dog... She didn't like that. The glare on her face visibly showed her distaste and displeasure.

"Do you have a death wish? Don't ever call me by that..."

Lexi's temper flared, the cold winds flitting again. She placed a hand on her hip just as a snowflake fell, landing in her silver hair. She was getting more and more angry and it was getting more and more cold.

When he asked her if she was going to kill him, her eyes softened. She thought about it, yes, if he had harmed her but for now she would let him be. The only time she would harm something, or someone, was when they harmed her or her people. It seemed to be a new trend among the leaders of the monsters. Not all of them, the new generations that is, were about hurting others for pleasure. That isn't to say that Lexi didn't enjoy blood and gore once and a while.

"Only if you come to harm someone I care about..." He coughed. Lexi could smell his breath from where she stood. The temperature seemed to have stopped dropping as Lexi calmed down. She had jumped to the conclusion that someone was here to hurt her people. Her blue eyes stared into his face as he held out his hand to her. She glared at it. People didn't touch her, and she hated touching other people. Lexi was a germaphobe of sorts.

"Lexi." She replied finally. She didn't take his hand. At uttering her name he probably realized who she was, giving away her identity with just one word. "I'm sorry...I do not...Touch others...at least in this form I don't touch others...Germs... She stated looking at his hand. Her eyes caught the glimmer of something on his hand and a disgusted look washed over her face.

"Did he spew something on himself... That is gross.." Lexi's glare had not disappeared and her body was still tense. She didn't trust him. Even though he had declared his name, she still felt something terrible about him. His aura made her want to run in the other direction.

"You're scent is strong, but it is something I have never smelled before. What are you? You have a human form now, like myself, but you are not human at all."

Who is howling with me: The Mapper.
We are howling here
Lycan territory
My moon and stars has something to say: It is allll gooooodd. Nice try, trying to make her swoon hahaha.

When will they find me...

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
a momentary gold..."

User Image
tab A tear slid down Mimi's pale cheek. She quickly turned away. It was the first time she had felt accepted, and it made her truly happy. Another tear slid down her cheek as she remembered all the misery she had gone through before. She was so happy someone was accepting her. Wait. She had felt this way before. It had been quite a while since she had felt this way. In fact the last time she was subjected to this kind of a feeling was when she was alive. She had felt it with her parents, before they turned on her, and she had felt it with Eli. After everything with her parents she was alone and vulnerable. He showed her kindness and she opened up to him. She had felt accepted then, too. But then, just like her father, just like her mother, he flipped on her as well. He said she owed him.
tab Acceptance didn't exist, acceptance doesn't exist. Its just something people say to get what they want from you. Why should this be any different. They didn't accept her they just needed her fighting ability. That's all. It didn't matter though. She had already accepted the fact that kindness didn't exist, and there was no hope for humanity from the humans or the monsters.
tab Mimi sighed as she wiped the tears from her cheek. She plastered a smile across her face before she turned around. "Yeah, friends. Thanks," Her acting was much better this time around. She had almost even convinced herself that it was true. There was no such thing as true friendship. It was all about the selfish greed emanating from the two. The two's need of the other.

>>Out of Curiosity: Decided to post anyways. :3<<

"...A star when dimmed

Geo780

`squall_leonheart`

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo was pleased to hear that Squall accepted him, but he wasn't sure about what he said being a lie. Many humans had chased him out of villages because they feared and hated him. Monsters hated that he was part human. The demons didn't like that he was a hybrid. He then blushed slightly when Mimi gave him a warm smile. She explained her situation. He felt sorry for her, but he didn't speak this incase she got mad about it. He figured there had to be some way some time for her to pass on, but that would only come by overcoming her hate for this world and then willingly go to the next world. He then noticed her crying, but she was trying to hide it by turning away. When she seemed to put up a smile for them he figured he wasn't getting the truth. He watched her eyes and saw she was lying, but not just to them, but to herself as well. Why do you insist on lying? Not just to us, but to yourself as well. he said softly before realizing what he had said. A panicked look came to his face. Sorry I'm sure you have your reasons. he said quickly and nervously.

thoughts: Why does she keep pulling away from others like that?
mood: cautious and saddened.
OOC: Sorry for the delay.

`squall_leonheart`

xGNBx

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

User Image

He knew Hanzo just made a mistake. "He didn't mean that And If you think I don't accept you then ask Hanzo I gave both of you guys Options to come with Me Because I didn't care what you guys were And I didn't need his help fighting I would Like if he helps but if he decides to sit back or not follow no more He can do it I am not using any of you two."

He leaned back against the tree and sighed folding his arms. "I would Also Like if you guys came So I had company... A group.... Friends.." He said As He looked down and yawned. "you would know how it feels Being Alone..... Imagine me or him Being alone... And we are still alive You don't wish that on us and Now you are here you aren't alone.... You guys can be alone if you want... because it's your guys life Not mine." He stared at the girls eyes showing her he was serious. "Or Mimi you can be with two guys just going where ever life takes us."

...AND L E A V E...

ʘʘϽ: (Same here! )
Geo780
xGNBx

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
a momentary gold..."

User Image
tab Damn, he'd caught on to her lie. She really did want to travel with them. But if she did, she'd be breaking every rule in her rule book. If she continued she'd have to trust them and would most likely be duped by them. But something, something in her gut, or was it her heart, told her this was different. That she could have hope, that maybe, just maybe, they really were honest and showing kindness. True kindness.
tab She was going to hate herself for this later. "I... I'd like to travel with you!" She blurted it out as if it were the last words that would ever escape her mouth. This was the only chance she'd ever get to possibly find true kindness, however slim and impossible that chance seemed. "I'm sorry for lying." She really was sorry. Even if these two did end up using her, she refused to do the same. She had vowed to herself to be the kindness she sought after, the light she searched for in this world.

>>Out of Curiosity: No worries, Geo. :3<<

"...A star when dimmed

Geo780

`squall_leonheart`

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo watched her closely when she spoke. He was disappointed that Squall didn't notice her lying, but it took practice to recognize it on the spot. She saw that she was determined to tell the truth and be with them now. He smiled a bit when she apologized for lying to them. Its alright. Please don't lie to me. If there is an issue you don't want to say then state you wish not to instead of making it awkward cause I can tell if people are lying. he looked at her with a hopeful expression. then he turned to the village. He wasn't sure what was in store for them there, but he would make sure innocent people wouldn't get hurt as long as he could help it.

thoughts: I hope she trust us soon.
mood: cautious and hopeful.
OOC: ladeda

`squall_leonheart`

xGNBx

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

User Image

Squall Cracked his knuckles and walked towards Mimi And patted her on the head. "No more lying Mimi your our friend now and friends got to trust and protect Each other." He walked out of the woods seeing The place was just as destroyed As the other village He sighed."Monsters..."He said under his breath He hated seeing places like this Destroyed. He looked at Some Guards Coming there way But They weren't regular guards They were from the order and they would kill Henzo and The ghost girl on sight just because they were monsters. He stepped in front of their view So the Guards couldn't see that the girl and guy was in the woods behind him. "Who are you and what Are you doing All the way over here?"

He placed his gunblade Down and raised his hands. "I am a hunter I heard what happened and came to see if the village needed help." He reached In his pocket making the guards place their hands on their swords ready to draw out their weapons, he pulled out the secret files that Rufus left on the table in the bar and threw it On the ground by their feet. "A girl in red and A guy in green named Rufus Left that at a bar on accident And I picked it up so Citizens Wouldn't Be scared from the news of the attack." The guards eased up a little And leaned down picking it up. "Very well... The Order will hear About this..." He sighed as The guards turned around And walked off towards their horses. He picked up gun blade and looked at Hanzo and Mimi. "come on" He said Knowing It could of ended badly not for Any of us but for them.

...AND L E A V E...

ʘʘϽ: ( )
Geo780
xGNBx

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
a momentary gold..."

User Image
tab Mimi nodded to the two of them, before Squall walked away. She touched the place on her head, where his hand had been. She had actually felt that. It had been so long since someone had physically touched her. She had assumed it impossible as she was dead. She hadn't even bothered trying to touch anything.
tab She almost followed Squall away, but she saw the order guards coming. She grabbed Hanzo and pulled him into the shadows with her. One of the only things she was actually good at, hiding in the shadows. She listened carefully as Squall spoke to the men. So he was a hunter, another reason to be more cautious around him.
tab When he was finished speaking she walked over to him."Ummm, so who was in there?" She was genuinely curious, but also worried that she or Hanzo were in there. She had killed off quite of few hunters and there was a chance she could be in there.

>>Out of Curiosity: Ugh, really crap post... -.-<<

"...A star when dimmed

Geo780

`squall_leonheart`

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash