Welcome to Gaia! ::

I apologize for my long absence in the rp sorry! Anyway should we have a 1 night new years even ENPHASIS ON 1 NIGHT!

Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
No 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on December 30, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141 142 143 > >> >>> »|

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
gaia_star иץυυ gaia_star

User ImageUser Image

“Coming~nyu.” Nyuu called running after her while remaining in her true form. Since Shea didn’t like stragglers, remaining in her true form would be a better choice as Nyuu can move faster on four legs than on two. However Nyuu wasn’t too eager to make a visit to the realm she originally came from...especially after what happened before she left there for good. The memory of that incident still brought a strong feeling of rage to the nekomata but she kept herself calm so she wouldn’t give Shea a reason to either hurt her or worse...leave her behind and keep her from consuming what might be the greatest feast of her life!! If they were attacked by her fellow demons, Nyuu did have her Fox Fire attack so she felt more than capable enough with holding up her end of a fight. Running quickly to keep up with Shea, Nyuu gulped and looked back at the small stump that had once been a working second tail. She was in the process of regrowing it but it was taking longer than she would like to admit. “I’ll remember~nyu.” Nyuu said in a forced polite tone. If she was going to be worse than Kenji...and Nyuu hated Kenji for a good reason...she really didn’t want to get on Shea’s bad side. Especially with the increased chill in the air around them.

(ooc: ...)

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

NightStar Manor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shea Alu Valdamjong

Icy Form & Child Form

User Image

Shea was glad that the girl, well nekomata understood. As they started to make their way Shea figured she might as well get the real mission done and over with. The visiting the demon realm was almost an after thought for Shea as she just wanted to get to that damn sunny area and back to someplace darker and cooler. Oh how she was really hating on Kenji, how dare he send her to that god forsaken sun filled area. Wanting to grumble and such but she kept her mouth shut. Not that she was afraid of the little cat telling Kensuke what she would say. Who cared what that other annoyance thought anyways and did. Really he was barely able to keep a freaking nekomata in line. The silence lingered since Shea really was not the best ideal traveling partner, given her icy demeanor and quietness. The more she though about this trip the sooner she wanted it to end. "Come on Cat, pick up the pace.",she said as she started to walk faster, actually she almost seemed to run.

Location: Vampire Territory, heading towards Land of Myth and Aquatics border
Mood: Irritated
Companion(s): kitty Nyu

Attire:dress

User Image

Vampire Royal

Hinata Norisu
SOSUKE MIFUNE

User Image

Theme I (Main) - Ceremony Commences

Theme II (Battle) - Fiesta De Guerra

Theme III (Totsuka) - Nube Negra

Theme IV (Anima) - Murcielago

After hearing her ask if he wanted to follow Suzumie he raises an eyebrow. He hadn't considered following her, but then he realized the Female Demon's playful tine. He could then tell she was teasing him, and raises an eyebrow and smiles at her sly comment.

However when he hears her state about peace being a dream, his smile fades a bit. But it couldn't be helped. There were many out there who had the exact same way of thinking as her, that peace is unattainable.

After also hearing her talk about her name, and its meaning he looks back ahead of him seeing the people who were crowded for the commotion begin to disperse since the situation was pretty much over. He looks back at her.

"Maybe you are right. Many who search for peace do meet with premature ends, however, peace is more than just a mere dream. It may not happen in my lifetime, but one day it will happen."

He smiles warmly at her again.

"And when it does happen, maybe there won't be those that are 'the horribly named'. Your name won't have to mean anything horrible. You can just be Knives. Your name can mean anything you want it to. And even now, your name does not have to be horrible. Tell me, what does your name mean to you?"

Weapons: Kurikara (Koma Sword), Blood Scroll, Totsuka Blade (Sword of Sealing)

Spells: Fiendish Chain, Blackness Barrier

Abilities: Totsuka Aura, Analytic Prowess, Increased Natural Ability, Enhanced Senses

Summon: Anima

User Image

+Where Am I: Lycan Territory->Village->Outside Tavern..

+How Am I Feeling: Calm/Intrigued..

+Who Am I With: Knives..

+What Am I Doing: Talking Knives..

+What Am I Thinking: So her name is Knives..

+OOC (Out of calmness): ..

User Image

silversunset92

Timid Kitten

"For the lives that I take"

~’Knives~`

For the way I condescend and never lend a hand.
My arrogance is making this head buried in the sand.
For the souls I forsake, I'm going to hell!

User Image

"What does it mean to you?"

Knives looked curiously up at him, her head tilted slightly to the side. She had to really think about what her name meant to her. Did it really mean anything to her? Knives looked away from her new friend, stepping back some. She had let herself tell him far to much, and although she felt nothing but comfort in his intentions, she knew she had let her guard down too far.

"It is just a name."

Her tone was non-nonchalant, she even shrugged when she said it. Knives knew that he already had far to much information from her, and that she had taken herself too far. Trust came easily to her, but it shouldn't. He was a human. His race had been trying to eradicate her own. He could hurt her, his charm. He could control her, and that scared Knives. A lot.

"I know who I am and that is all that matters to me. A name is just..."

Her face had hardened after becoming gentle and kind, her mouth snapped shut. She was putting her mask back on, the mask of an uncaring demoness. Her shadows had become more rigid that beautiful, they seemed like spiking black vines against her feet. Knives looked down and waved a quick hand, dismissing her beautiful tendrils.

-Where I am: Still outside the tavern
    --Who I am with: Good-feely guy
    ---How I Feel: Uneasy, again.
    ----My master has something to say: Sorry, short one, Next one will be better!<3

"I'm going to hell..."

Pr0digal

Sparkly Friend

User Image

Accessory: Heirloom necklace

Weapons: Crescent Blade, hidden wire, hidden blades in vambraces, blades on boots and vambraces.

Summon: Lilium

Abilities:magic step, angelic lift, enhanced abilities.

Magic:Electric strike, electric burst, blue flame, healing wind, holy shots, angels song
User Image
User Image
When she was travelling she rolled her eyes when Rufus did his I told you bit, but did not expect him to follow her. It was almost like a brother sister bit as she would tell him to quit following him, and just try to lose him huffing the and groaning. Honestly were men just naturally a pain in the well you know.. After resting the rest of the night once she made it to her destination not paying for Rufus or anything he was not her partner anymore after all she went about to clean up and recover.

Finally day came and after eating and heading out she though if she started early enough she could gather information on the lord, his items, figure out the summons taken and hunters, then take off before Rufus could awaken. Examining the battle field she could see those who fell some were of blade other bullets interesting and the beasts that were killed were odd as well. Making notes of all she saw she then found out about the lost metal. What was this lord up to either way she had to stop it.

Well either way she would have to find him and kill him so that was that. Asking around the village for the direction he went she nodded thanking them and pulled her hood up walking to where the lord of this land went.

User Image

My melody Trying to work.. Wait I thought I fired you?!

Current Location village last hit by lord of science and mad, in his territory.

Targets/With me Rufus, hunting lord of science/ mad

My mood/ Info Stats Mood=annoyed/ upset

OOC
Gorath Tsu
KillerPizzaGuy

Sparkly Friend

A lord of Darkness...

𝔎𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔦 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔲𝔩

A ruler of the Vampires..

Weapon:Draculas Legacy, hand to hand

Powers: Shadow Whip, Artic Fang ,Inferno Claws

Abilities:Bat Sight, Super Strength, Agility, and Speed,Blood Feed, Transformation, Mist Form ,Gravity Defier

User Image
User Image
Watching the females depart he stood and walked to his brother putting a hand on his shoulder. "Good and think of this as a bit of a vacation it will do you good.. No complaints of the demon cat, no headaches, and I feel you are getting too close to that cat.. Anyway I will return soon take care Kensuke.." Giving a smile he ruffled his brothers hair showing his loving side to his brother, only his brother...

Walking out he made his trip to the land of science and mad killing any hunter he ran into those poor souls. While on his trip he would take notes of anything that caught his eye, that he thought would be nice for his brother to see, any oddities, rarities. Finally entering the land he let out a sigh instantly getting rained on how he hated getting wet, especially when there was storms he did not want to get electrocute he hated that a lot..

Meeting the experimental soldiers his crimson eyes just stayed forward and focused making his way to the lords main dwelling. Finally entering he looked about to see if there was anything new, and keeping his guard up. There were experiments that this man made, and from time to time he would have an unwanted greeting from one that would somehow get loose. " Kagetane I do apologize if I interrupted any experimentation, but I thought it might be best to meet with you.. Probably in need of supplies, and I would love to see any new inventions, experiments, or hear any interesting new information you may have.."

His eyes narrowed annoyed at how the soldiers just stood there he was soaking wet and they did not fetch him a towel.. In a swift motion it looked like his blade was being sheathed as one of the experiments ended up as a bloody mess. " Also I do apologize for the mess but it seems some of your experiments are a bit slow on how to care for guests.."
User Image

۞ OOC:

۞ Current position: meet with the lord of science/ mad

۞ My company is: alone-> experiment soldiers/ lord of science and mad

۞ Current Theme: The dark prince, ruler of vampires..

۞ Mood and Information: Stat Mood= serious
KillerPizzaGuy
Hinata Norisu

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
ALEXANDER KLARM

Demon King

They Call Him...

Because...

User Image The demon struggled as two guards pushed him down the the long dark hallway of castle Initium Novum. He would have liked to see the guards struggling to pull him along but they weren't no they were strong and had not trouble dragging his dead weight as they marched down the hallway. Candles burned with an eerie purple flame as they illuminated the many pictures upon the left wall, some where of past kings and generals others where simple works of art that added a small amount of taste and comfort to the dark place. The right side was a series of long oval bared windows covered at the moment with huge black and heavy drapes to keep the light out. Demons did not like the light but that was least of the current demon captive's problems. His name was Rondo a simple Tavern owner who occasionally ran fights in the basement of his establishment nothing illegal of course but the problem was other demons where starting to turn up dead and he was the prime suspect. Murder was a common thing in the demon kingdom until the new king took over and now a lot of changes where happening.

The one s**t filled streets of the poor and low-class were starting to become better looking and smelling. The thieves guild and assassins guild where quickly become no existence and would soon be absorbed in the Hierarchy of the kingdom as another division under the king's rule. Yes thing were becoming...well more civilized in the Demon Kingdom. The two guards stopped at a pair of large double doors made of dark oak. One guard wrapped his armored hand upon the doors in two quick knocks. It was silent for amount until a voice came back. It was like a deep melody filled with darkness,strong but light in tone yet it still held the presence of power. It ran like the edge of a cold knife down the spine of any being who heard."Enter". It said and immediately the doors began to move inward as two guards on the other side pulled it open.

It was a throne room with a high chandler with 20 burning candles of purple flame. More graced the walls and the sides of the thirty feet wide window the looked out upon the Capital city Diabolus lucida. Magic was upon the window so no light would show within the kingdom walls. The real eye-catcher was the throne, made of obsidian and steel. Upon it sat the king. Alexander Kalrm was a man to be feared and respect, he had almost single handily destroyed his entire family to place himself upon the throne. His pale skin seem to glow in the light of the burning candles. His yellow eyes much like that of a wolf bore in to Rondos as he pushed to kneel in front of his king. Sweat poor down his dirty face stinging his eyes as he was to scared to look up, if he dead his head would soon be found rolling upon the marble floored and the single long crimson rung rolled out from the foot of the throne to a just a few feet from the double doors. Alexander sat back in his throne with his arms laid out on the armrest and lightly gripping their ends. He looked almost comfortable in his ribbed vest jack. A large red scarf graced his waist with a large metal medallion stitched to it. His family's crest of a twisting dragon adorned it.

Alexander's voice rang on in the same light dark melody that open the door. "Rondo you stand accused of murdering 15 demons over money issues regarding the fights that happen in your establishment who do you pleaded?" Alexander asked him as he leaned forward in his throne with eyes burning in to the nape of Rondo's neck. He snapped his head up to look at his king."N..not guilty your majesty!". He shouted and no sooner did those words leave his mouth that Rondo felt the burn of the fire consuming him.It engulfed him completely in a fiery haze of orange,yellow and red colors. His skin began to blister and the corners of his eyes began to melt as he burned alive in front of his king."Liar" Alexander said as he watched the show with little emotion upon his face. This is why crime was at an all time lone in Diabolus lucida and other cities and towns across the demon territory it was because Alexander could literally see liars and he did not tolerate such low tricky.After a few minutes Rondo was reduced to a smoldering carcass of a man. Alexander lifted his hand lightly in "it's" direction."Get this mess out of here and get me the deeds concerning this mans tavern I don't want to waste a potential economical asset" He told his guards and they nodded,one began to drag the carcass from the throne room followed by two more guards ready to set out amongst the city. Alexander leaned by in to his throne."Leave all of you". He order his guards and servants soon Alexander sat alone in his throne room upon his chair his eyes looking out to the city below him."Beautiful and it all will be once I have this world". He said quietly to himself.

[align=center]
Mood:Content
Company:None

....SteelBreaker
...No force can withstand his strike

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Speech color = forestgreen

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─████████████████───██████──██████─██████████████─██████──██████─██████████████────██████████████─██████████─██████──────────██████─██████████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░██████████──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░████████░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████────██░░██████████─████░░████─██░░░░░░░░░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─
─██░░██────██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██────────────██░░██───────────██░░██───██░░██████░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────
─██░░████████░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████────██░░██████████───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██────██░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░██████░░████───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██████████░░██────██░░██████████───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─██████████░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─────────██░░██────██░░██───────────██░░██───██░░██──██░░██████░░██─────────██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██████─██░░██████░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██─██████████░░██────██░░██████████─████░░████─██░░██──██░░░░░░░░░░██─██████████░░██─
─██░░██──██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██─────────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░██──██████████░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██████──██████████─██████████████─██████─────────██████████████─██████████████────██████████████─██████████─██████──────────██████─██████████████─
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

▛ ▖▚ ▜ ▙▝ ▞ ▟ Archer ▛ ▖▚ ▜ ▙▝ ▞ ▟

A Warrior's Tune:Melancholy Gilliard - John Dowland
A Warrior's Demeanor:Somewhat amused
A Warrior's Place:Tailing Suzumie
A Warrior's Soul:Biography

User Image
"Some secrets are best left alone...'"

User Image{Rufus slept rather peacefully that night all things considered and the following morning he was awoken only by the rays of sunlight warming his right cheek and causing him to stir out of his slumber. The young man sat up from his sleeping bag, yawned, stretched and wiped the sleep from his eyes. Once the sleep-induced haze had cleared from his vision he glanced around the area. Suzumie was nowhere to be seen. She had left him behind again? Had she really not learned that after all this time that she wouldn't be able to lose him that easily?

Well, no matter, he would just track her down... for the umpteenth time. Perhaps he was being to soft on her but he knew that she shouldn't be alone, even if she herself thought otherwise. Rufus believed that deep down she was a good young woman who could be happy, who could smile. Or so he hoped, anyway. She just needed a reason to smile, she needed a reason to be happy, and maybe he could help provide that. Or maybe he was just reading too much into things. Either way he did have a mission of his own to carry out...

But there was no rush. He spent that morning hunting for breakfast, he skinned and cooked what a caught (a small rabbit, in fact), fixed himself up and then headed off to track down Suzumie yet again.

She was good at hiding her tracks, there was no doubt about that, but any trained survivalist worth his salt would be able to follow her, and Rufus was one of the best tracker/survivalists in the land. Self-proclaimed, of course. He could track her movements not only by the more obvious signs such as footprints but also the was grass was trampled underfoot, the way branches were broken in a certain angle, leaves that had been moved on the ground. When it came to footprints he could estimate a person's weight, gender and movement speed just by the print alone, and if he knew the person as well as he did Suzumie, he could tell their prints from any others by their walking pattern. The skills came in handy more than once for tracking down Suzumie when she had conveniently forgotten him.

It took an hour or so but soon enough he had caught up to her but he held back, kept himself in the shadows or in the trees in an effort to not let her know that he was there. If she wanted to play the game he would play along for now. And it was kind of amusing to let her think that she had outsmarted him. But if she thought that she had greatly underestimated him...}User Image

"...My secrets should never have existed at all."

OOC:

xXSekeraXx
You have received a message attached to an arrow!

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

╎Theme−Song╎
Kagetane Satomi
Completely Mad Scientific Monster

【Location】
A village at the outskirts of the lands.
【Company】
Many of his creations and enemy hunters.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Kagetane was making sure that the creations would have cleaned the facility before his lordship came for a visit. He came rather quickly as Kagetane was ordering the creations out. "Well maybe we should take a stroll through the engineering wing." He told him while walking towards him from another hallway. Just as he turned to the main hallway one of his creations was killed by Kenji. "I'm sorry, but without many parts coming from the vampire lands I just can't make many creations too smart for their own good." He explained to the lord while having to approach a wall. "Now to get you dry." He placed a hand onto the handle of an umbrella inside of a umbrella stand.

But he twisted the handle till several clicking sounds could be heard through out the hallway. As two vents at the lord's feet opened allowing the blood to flow through. While two other vents above the lord's head suddenly blew warm dry air in his direction. Before turning off to the point when his clothes were dry. "Shall we?" He asked while being handed a folder by a female creation. Kagetane opened it just for a second before handing it to the lord himself. "Several weapon manufactures in the human lands are getting ready to release holy ammunition. Just to warn you, but I may have something for that. It'll just cost you extra." He told him while he started to walk down the hallway.

"All of the ingredients are listed in the folder. But it includes plenty of bad things for your kind such as blessed metal, capsules of holy water, miniature spikes of silver, everything." He had to tell Kenji as he was handed two white bullets from what looked like the same female creation from earlier. "These are a lot more lethal than what I've seen before." He said emotionlessly as a precaution while he pulled out the G-19 from it's holster. As they neared the engineering wing he quickly loaded the two bullets into a magazine just before they went through two secure doors. Inside two bodies were hanging from the ceiling until Kagetane fired the first bullet at the body of a recently captured vampire summon.

It was quickly engulfed into flames in a matter of seconds. "They really only have two types for your kind. As well as your close cousins kind." He would only explain once as he fired the last round into the demonic beast body hanging from the ceiling as well. It took a second or two before the body solidified like a statue and crumbled to the ground. "They won't come out for some time. But if it's possible to destroy the factories where this is being made you won't have a problem for at least a few more years." He finished while putting away the handgun. "I myself could most likely destroy all of the factories alone. But I would need some explosive supplies from the magic, demon, and vampire lands. The rest I can actually handle on my own." He had to explain to Kenji before having them walk to a nearby storage room.

He opened the door for the lord as it was a usual place he took him. But of course they would have to go through a storage room of formaldehyde preserved organs from every being in the land. Past this room would be the secret hidden weapons storage room. Something he showed the lord repeatedly in case he wanted to trade for anything. There was one thing he had to see though. If his plans to destroy the factories weren't successful in stopping the release of holy ammunition. "Now try not to break anything. I wouldn't want you to end up finding your own missing inflamed appendix" He warned the lord as the aisles of preserved organs were a little closer together than the last time they went through here.

It was needed since the finding of a whale beast organs that took the most space in the largest jars of formaldehyde ever used here. It wasn't his fault for this thing attacking him while he was out at the aquatic lands trying to gather a paralyzing plant near the shores. He captured it at first and even used its bladders for his last line of heavy lifting creations. So now this storage room was crammed full of organs now. He really didn't have any other storage room on the premise. So it would have to do for now until another can be constructed.

For the time being he would focus more on the door at the end of the room. The one that could only be opening by Kagetane's own body. "Now hopefully these new clothes won't catch on fire." He told the lord as he would have to power the door open. Sometimes he would burn his own clothes off. Although it was nothing to Kagetane. He had caught the lord taking a peek or two when it would happen. So it was time to experiment. A whole field of electricity swarmed his body as he quickly powered the door to 2.42 gigawatts... All without his clothes being burnt off this time. He moved out of the way of the opening door for the lord to step inside.︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Two High Capacity Glocks (G41 and G19 Shoulder Holstered), 8 Scalpels attached to his belt , 20 pack of Needles (Hidden up his lab coat sleeves), and the Demon Masher Sword (Sheathed in a side strap.)

【Magic & Abilities】Computer Perception, Intuitive Aptitude, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Gunmanship, Electricity Manipulation, Connective Tissue Manipulation, and Peak Human State.

xXSekeraXx

I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Friendly Warlord

dragonprincess_bloom

Hinata Norisu

User Image

Aiden walked through the woods with a stagger and a bottle of potent booze in his hand, his face was red and the bottle swished only having half left. All he was wearing were a pair of old dirty sack pants and a sword belt, his sword was a large simple long sword but nothing unusual about it. No shirt, no shoes and nothing other then a smile. He chuckled at how the trees kept dancing in front of him and the ground moving up and down toward him. He took another drink as he pushed his way through the bushes and saw a amazing sight, he stopped and stared with shock. He covered his mouth in awe as he had tears leak from his eyes, there was a women walking with a large cat behind her. He stumbled forward slowly at first but gaining speed quickly drawn but the irresistible sight, he hadn't played Chase the Cat for years. As he drew close he roared loudly, "KITTTYYYY!!! IMMA GONNA GET YOU!!" He reached toward the cat with fingers wide even though he was still about 40 ft away. Aiden began a loud whisper,"Gonna get you. Gonna get you. Gonna get you~" his voice was singsong as he ended focused completely on the Cat.

Ooc
SAY HELLO TO THE KING OF WEREWOLVES. and I would appreciate if no one recognize him immediately, he is in his version of incognito

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
“The Wanderer, What is she like?
I was told— she is a melancholy soul.
She is like the sun to the night;
a momentary gold..."

XXXXXXXXXXAmelia 'Mimi' LockhartXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
tab Mimi had been wandering for years. She had continuously observed the inhabitants, searching. Searching for someone, one person to prove her wrong. She wished with all the fiber in her being that she was wrong, that her hope hadn't really been for naught. But not a single soul she had come across in her wanderings, wasn't wicked by nature. Selfish, cruel, unloving. This world was cruel and wicked. A place where kindness came at a price.
tab There was no such thing as true kindness. It was something she had accepted before even reaching her second life. However it was something she had hoped was completely untrue. However, anytime she saw that flicker or light, that showed the promise of being true, it was immediately enveloped in the darkness she knew too well. Selfish gain.
tab Mimi sighed as she continued traveling. She wandered as she had no home, as was an outcast within her own country. She currently found herself wandering in lycan territory. As she continued walking, she began to hear voices. Male voices. She had to be cautious as they could either be lycans, which didn't worry her, or they could be hunters. She really wasn't in the mood to take out any hunters. She continued walking carefully in the direction of the voices. When she felt she was within range to observe them, she climbed her way up the nearest tree. Hopefully she wouldn't be spotted, but she typically blended in with the shadows, and was hoping she blended in with the shadows of the tree. From this position, she quietly watched the two.

>>Out of Curiosity: Hiya everyone!<<

"...A star when dimmed
by dawning light; the flicker of a
candle blown. A lonely kite lost in
flight—someone once had flown.”

Geo780

`squall_leonheart`
⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱╪ϨɊȖɅLL LΣʘȠΗɅЯT╪⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱

MOOD: TIRED

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

...STATE YOUR B U S I N E S S ...xx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image

He Saw The Lycan run off as He sighed in relief He did not have any energy in him To Fight. He Heard Hanzo as he laughed. "Humans Are always Afraid of what they don't understand." He said as He looked down sadly. "First Time the form took over it was When I was having my first date... I don't Know why it happened... Might of been because I was nervous Or what... Sure as hell scared the girl though..she called the guards And Me and my dad had to move Because There was a hunt for me."

He sat down On a stump Just relaxing for a little before getting up His head was still pounding from what happened at the bar. "I took control of it though shortly after I figured I could use it for my needs.." He looked up pass hanzo to a shadow figure in the woods. Were they being Watched? the air felt colder then usual. "I think we need to find this Village and fast I don't like it out here,"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...AND L E A V E...

ʘʘϽ: (hello! )
Geo780
xGNBx

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo had been walking with the man all night. He awaited the man's answer and when he got it, it wasn't different from Hanzo's own situation. He then felt someone watching them again. Were they really that fascinating of people? He turned his gaze to where he felt the stare from. His eyes shifted once more to their bird form. He made out the outline of someone in the shadows, but once again he couldn't identify them with the darkness. Were being watched. he said softly. Then he called out to the being. If your there please come out. We shall not harm you. he put his hands in the air to show he was unarmed. Sure he could kill someone with his bare hands, but he hoped this being wouldn't know that and find it as a sign of peace. Hanzo didn't want an unnecessary fight so this was the best he could do.

thoughts: I hope this being doesn't attack.
mood: cautious
Place: lycan territory.
OOC: Squall: Glad to see your sticking with us
GNB: Might want to check your quotes coding. It didn't alert me.

`squall_leonheart`

xGNBx

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
“The Wanderer, What is she like?
I was told— she is a melancholy soul.
She is like the sun to the night;
a momentary gold..."

XXXXXXXXXXAmelia 'Mimi' LockhartXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
tab Mimi continued watching as the two conversed with one another. She listened closely as one told of his own experience with the wickedness of this world. She sighed. Again, she had found herself a dead end. No hope for this world. As she continued listening, she watched as the one speaking became uneasy and the other one, changed the shape of his eyes.
tab Damn, I've been spotted, she thought as she began moving away. But before she could even get out of the tree, the second one spoke to her. Harm her, he said. The thought was laughable. If it did come down to it, which she hoped it wouldn't, she wouldn't be the one hurt. However, she hadn't actually made contact with someone in twenty, twenty-five years, somewhere in that range. So she was quite interested in their interaction.
tab Quickly she slid out of the tree and walked out of the shadows and into the light where she could be seen. She eyed the two. She decided they'd probably assume, as a girl, she was weaker, and would underestimate her. Then if it came to blows, would work in her favor.

>>Out of Curiosity: <<

"...A star when dimmed
by dawning light; the flicker of a
candle blown. A lonely kite lost in
flight—someone once had flown.”

Geo780

`squall_leonheart`
⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱╪ϨɊȖɅLL LΣʘȠΗɅЯT╪⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱

MOOD: TIRED

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

...STATE YOUR B U S I N E S S ...xx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image

He had an Uneasy feeling of this girl she was alone in the middle of lycan territory She had to be special some how. "Thank god it's just another Human" He said in a sigh of relief. "So what are you..? A hunter or what? I can feel coldness in the air every time you get closer."

It was true She had an Odd way making everything cold like Shiva his summon. His necklace started to glow It was shiva warning him, She was different But of course He ignored it He was interested of what this girl wanted more then the warning.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...AND L E A V E...

ʘʘϽ: (I promised a friend I would stay on for good this time And i am keeping my word. )
Geo780
xGNBx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas