Welcome to Gaia! ::

I apologize for my long absence in the rp sorry! Anyway should we have a 1 night new years even ENPHASIS ON 1 NIGHT!

Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
No 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on December 30, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 141 142 143 > >> >>> »|

Aged Gaian

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
ємιʟ vαʟđuccι

"Pale Death beats equally at the poor man's gate and at the palaces of kings."

тнє ɢʀιм ʀєαρєʀ

┏━━━━ ☠ ━━━━┓

єmil had been sitting upon his throne within his castle with his hands folded across his face. His throne mirrored his position well as it was made it almost entirely out of the bones of various beings. The bones he sat on were a brilliant white as if someone had bleached them before making them into his throne. A sigh left Emil's mouth as he realized that at the moment he was quite bored. It is said that a person dies every few seconds along with another being born in their place, but with the world he lived in that was a very laughable claim. A solid split of the world's population was between humans and well, things that weren't human. Many of the humans were finding ways to live longer due to advances in the Land of Science. What many didn't understand was even though his job was to claim the souls of the dead, it could get pretty darn boring as well. His scythe sat beside his throne leaning on one of the arm rests of it with his list and hourglass resting on the other arm of the throne. He was told earlier that his advisor had been out picking flowers on the border of the Lycan and Human's territories. Such a strange man his advisor was, such a strange man indeed.

As if brought about by fate the skeletal remains of what he assumed was a man came hobbling into the his throne room. The sound of bones hitting one another filled the room as the skeleton made its way up to his throne. The skeleton dropped a simple parcel in his lap and turned to hobble back the way it came. Emil chuckled as the sight of such things was normal to him whilst it might be strange or creepy to others. He read over the parcel quickly with the hope that either war was finally breaking out between the territories or that someone of importance had finally kicked the bucket. Alas his wish was not granted as the parcel was just a simple summons to the vampire lord's castle to discuss some things that had been brought up. It said that the lord's of just about all of the different territories would be in attendance, he guessed that aquatic, mythical, and of course human wouldn't be there. Even though it wasn't a war nor one of the hunters or huntresses had died, it was still something to get him off his a** and out of the castle. With a loud grunt of effort he raised himself from his throne then stretched, listening to his bones and joints crack as they settled back into place. With a quick thought of the various routes he could take to the vampire's territory he settled on one that would prove to be less dangerous, well for others, and would allow him to grab his advisor before being found out and in turn hunted down.

Emil exited his castle swiftly with his scythe slung across his back and his list along with his hourglass strapped to his waist. No reason really to hide them as pretty much all knew who he was when passing through non-human territories. A horse was brought to him, well the remains of one at least. His horse was one that he decided on killing, then had the bones of the horse be reanimated so he'd having a horse that matched him. It could ride for days without breaking a sweat or stopping as it possessed no internal organs, but was able to move faster than any other horse he had seen so far, maybe it was the lost weight. He climbed upon his horse, adjusting himself so he'd be at least somewhat comfortable for the ride ahead. The horse took off galloping in the direction of the border that separated his territory from the lycan's. Such a strange race they were, half beast and man. The mere thought of it intrigued him to the point where he'd decided on killing one on the way to the vampire's territory just to have the soul accessible in case he needed to ever utilize a lycan's abilities.

It didn't take too long for him to reach and pass the border as he rode at full speed, never breaking stride for an instance. He wished to reach the castle as soon as possible as to avoid keeping the other lord's waiting on him. As he rode his thoughts focused once again on his advisor and the fact he was in the land. With a quick movement of his hand he pulled his list from his waist and unraveled it in front of him searching for a name rather quickly. Finally he found the one he wanted, Pheidippides, this man was one of the best runners he had ever seen. "I call forth the soul of Pheidippides to thy side for a task that is required of him."
For a second the list glowed a brilliant golden color as the man's name lit up. Emil brought his steed to a stop as an orb no bigger than his fist appeared beside him. "Live." The orb grew until it was the size of a full grown man. The bright glowing subsided as a man stood in place where the orb was before. This man was perhaps the embodiment of what an athlete should be like. He looked no different than when he was alive except that his skin was a dark gray and his eyes a colorless black that seemed as if it were a void. "Go, find my advisor and tell him to meet me at the vampire lord's castle immediately." Emil's voice was deep as well as cold when he spoke. The man nodded once before sprinting in the direction which the border between the human and Lycan territory sat. Emil smirked as he started his horse on a gallop once more intending to once more make it to the vampire lord's castle as soon as possible.

Emil finally made it past the vampire territory border and was well into the territory when he saw the looming castle of the vampire lord. The colors in the world started to change to black and white as his Soul Sight activated. He could see a few souls in the vicinity of the castle noting a kitsune amongst them, but then something hit him like a semi truck. What he felt was the power of the werewolf ruler from somewhere around the castle. Such a show off. Might as well alert them of my presence as well. For a second Emil closed his eyes focusing on not letting all of his power out in one go, but enough to tell them the ruler of the dead was approaching. His eyes snapped open as a wave of his power surged from him forcefully making its way across the vampire territory. He set his to slightly overcome the werewolf ruler's, but not enough that he was trying to show off, just announcing his presence. As he came up to the castle's doors he heard many voices from within, the other lords must've have already arrived. He pushed the castle doors open, noting that they must've been in the meeting hall before speaking loudly. "Did somebody call for the Grim Reaper?!" His voice was surely loud enough to be heard throughout the castle,

┗━━━━ ☠ ━━━━┛

company: The few rulers and a couple other people.

feeling: Restless & excited.

thoughts: It's been awhile since I've been around here.

ooc:
User Image

❛❛ Welcome To your life, there is no turning back. Even while you sleep we will find you.

Acting you your best behavior, turn your back on mother nature. Everybody wants to rule the world.
There's a room where the light will find you, holding hands as the wall start tumbling down. When they do will I'll be right behind you

Everyone wants to rule the world. ❜❜

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Nxexoxnxxxx x Rxixdddxlxex

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

The Zombie Adviser
Loyal to the Kingdom of the Dead

The man was still having some trouble locating his flower, he knew they became more abundant in human territory because he remembered studying in when he was alive. Though he didn’t have the courage or the time to venture deeper into the human territory. If it wasn’t for the fact he would have been hunted down and killed…again. ..he would happily journey to the center of the kingdom. Why must these boundaries restrict him from his studies so? It really was a great annoyance to him. He reached the border between human and Lycan, these wolves would be able to smell him a mile away so he had to be careful not to get caught, after all dogs were very territorial Why couldn’t they be cats? Cats were cool and relaxed. Neon was more of a cat person after all. So as soon as he stepped in lycan territory he stiffed and cringed. How disgusting….if they thought a corpse smelt bad they should smell themselves.

Just as he began his search in this part of the land he heard something from the woods. Instinctively he unlatched is dual sickles from his belt, he spun them around in his Skelton like hands ready to defend himself if he needed too. His gray eyes scanned carefully around him…until he spotted where the sound was coming from. When he figured out what he was he groaned and reattached is weapons. “My Lord wishes to interrupt me in my search does he?” How unfortunate. The runner halted in front of the zombie man. Delivering the message that The Reaper wanted to meet him at the vampire castle. Now why would they meet there? Wouldn’t it be easier to meet at their own kingdom? Neon wasn’t going to question his Lords decision on this though. He trusted him enough. “Thank you my friend, I will make my way there immediately.” He dismissed the sprit…to where ever he came from. Neon never really asked where they came from; he knew he summoned them from the list…but where did they go after?

After the famous runner left Neon sighed and headed back to the Kingdom of the Dead. It would be faster if he went back and got a horse. He rather not run all the way there. It honestly hadn’t taken him that long to reach his home castle. He was familiar with the territory and new many shortcuts and quick routes. Neon first got a satchel from the castle that contained his books on plants and various other materials, he wanted to document and collect plants he found in the vampire land while he was there. Next The Zombie requested his horse from the stable boy and not to long after her returned with a dark brown horse. It was alive, strangely enough. Neon liked using living things, his favorite part was listening to the horse breath and pant and in grew tired from running. He also liked to test the endurance of such powerful animals.

His horse never lasted very long.

After mounting the horse and flicking the reigns’ the beast took off towards the castle. He took the route through Science Mad….he liked it there, much better than the smelly dogs.

Soon he reached his destination. Though he was very wary to approach. It took a bit longer then he wanted…he kept getting distracted by the amazing things his saw in Science Mad. IF he wasn’t a zombie he would of fit right in there. He enjoyed his place beside his Lord though and wouldn’t trade it for anything. “ My Lord, you requested my presence?” he questioned as he pulled his horse up next to him. Once he stopped his removed his notepad and makeshift pen from his satchel. He pressed his ear to his horse listening to its heart beat and counting what its heart beat per minute where. “Interesting its faster the usual…” he removed his ear from his horse and began writing down his findings, seeming to forgot where he was and who he was with.

Where: Front Doors to vampire Castle
              With: Various rulers and ect..
              Mood: Annoyed
              OOC: dont know who to quote here, so i apologize >.>

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
King Eleazar
Ruler of Spirit Land

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

King Eleazar let the time go by, and sat up with a start. He had lost his sense of time when he died, as it had been a spirit for centuries now. He cursed and walked towards Whisper to mount him. "Curses! We must go quickly Whisper. I am late." He gave Whisper a soft rub on his head and directed the horse towards vampire land.

Eleazar slowed his horse down once he arrived, detecting the powers of the lycan Lord, but more importantly the Lord of the Dead. Death itself. One might presume Eleazar would naturally be fearful of the embodiment of Death, but Eleazar had no fear. He only had rage burning inside his spirit body.

He entered on his horse and Whisper slowly approached the elder death Lord. Eleazar shook his head at Emil and Aiden before he approached. Another was with them, Death's adviser.

"Greetings, Lord Emil and Lord Aiden."

His tone was formal, but not subservient. He ignored the adviser.

Feeling: Disappointed
Present company: Whisper, my steed, the other Lords, Emil's adviser
Inner Thoughts: What a bunch of show offs.

Timid Kitten

Geo780

Lilyness II

`squall_leonheart`

With shadows floating over

╰☆ Knives ☆╮
"I know how to control myself, I just like the chaos it brings when I lose control!

User Image

Exhausted, that was the best way to explain the way she felt. When Liliana went over to a chair, promptly falling asleep, Knives felt pity. How nice it would be to be able to just fall asleep like that. She smiled at her queen and watched as Squall had come back to carry Liliana off to her room. Knives moved towards the keys and picked up the remaining two, moving back to Hanzo she held out one key.

"I need rest, we have had a busy day and we still have a fair distance to continue travelling. Goodnight!"

Knives slipped away from her new friend, moving down the hall towards where Squall had gone. When she reached her room she had barely made it through the door when her body collapsed. Her shadows instinctively caught her body and prevented her head from hitting the ground. The door of her room remained open, her black boots hanging into the hallway.

Please, Let me tell you how I feel: Exhausted
Please, Let me show you where I am: City
Please, Let me show you the faces I'm with:Liliana, Squall, Hanzo
My Master wishes to speak with you: Yeah, I'm ready for a new day also!

Scars begin to fade.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
silversunset92

User Image

Yuudai Matsumoto

Bandit of the Lizard Demon Tribe

~Form of a Demon~

Yuudai ran looking for a well. He found one and ran to it, but found it was dry. He could have given up, but he saw a little bit of flower growing around the well. That meant there was still water down there, probably deep.

"I'm going to have to dig it out," he determined, and cracked his knuckles. He bent down and lowered his mouth to the ground and breathed fire on it to warm the ground. The ground got really out so he pounded his tail really hard on it several times to break the outer layer.

With the soft soil exposed, Yuudai dug quickly into the ground. He soon disappeared after throwing dirt everywhere. He unintentionally got some of the dirt to land on the buildings and snuff the smaller ones out, but the big ones needed to be washed out. The lizard dug down under the well when he began to feel wet soil. He kept digging, hopeful.

Weapon-

Regenerating Sword: blade can regenerate under sun light, bone plated armor, claws, fangs, razor sharp claws on feet, strong tail, hard scales, poison darts, and a crossbow with enchanted arrows which remove sound from the target temporarily. All sound around the person goes silent.

Powers-

Shining Claw: Slash his claws through the air quickly, causing light waves to slash out and cut.

Shining Scales: Absorb radiant light into his scales and release it in one big flash, effectively similar to a flash grenade.

Flash step: White circles appear under his feet and allow him movement in a direction in a sudden flash. Can be used with someone else as long as there is physical contact with him (holding on to him, hugging, etc).

Swords of Light: Summons five swords of flaming white light. They surround Yuudai to protect him like a shield, but can also be commanded to fly through the air to impale a person.

Marker: Lick an object or person to know where they last were located. Also, can lick where someone last was to figure out who was there in general terms (race, gender).

Abilities-

Invisibility: Can turn invisible.
Super vision: He can see far into the distance and pick up extensive detail by glance alone, telescopic.
Shapeshift: Can transform his appearance to someone else.
Breath fire: Set enemies on fire.
Spit acid
Wall crawling: Crawl walls and ceilings. Excellent climber and jumper.
Quick healing factor

Feeling: Hopeful
Present company: Alone
Wearing: Bone armor
Inner Thoughts: HUH?!

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

╎Theme−Song╎
Rentaro Hiruko (Aka Kagetane Satomi)
Security Adviser for hire. (Completely Mad Scientific Monster.)

【Location】
Vampire Castle meeting room... Or maybe it's the dinning hall?
【Company】
Nearly all of the lords and plenty of their advisers... I wonder where mine is?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Kagetane just watched as most of the lords came around to the castle. It was rather interesting as he had only been expecting the lord of vampires and the lord of demons at first. He really didn't expect the lord of spirits to be here for a while. That seemed to be the case now. Even while the lord of death came into the meeting room. He had an evil grin on his face while he also felt the presence of the lord of lycans. Hopefully that wouldn't be much of a touchy thing to deal with as many of his creations were based upon rouge lycans crossing within his own territory.

Harvesting them was rather fun, while it was rather tricky to take them in to their deaths as while as their renewed states of being his creations. But as usual he used bits and pieces of nearly all of the races around his own lands. He mostly took in the murders and criminals that would try to cross into his land. He never hurt those who were just traveling, but always kept a close eye on them with several of his more stealthy creations. Even while he himself was off in different lands without having to tell the lords of the lands what he had been up to.

He knew of the demon lord indirectly, but with this closer up look it was completely easier to gauge what they were capable of. With Kagetane's eyes he could tell what the all of the lords abilities and special magics were. That was something he always kept to his records. But even while he was looking over every lord he made sure he wouldn't get caught like this. It would take him sometime to actually get a feel as well as some thoughts on this. He would try everything in his power for a chance to trade with these lords like he had with Kenji. That would mean more of his experiments out there for use. Hopefully that would mean more material and possibly more money.

That maybe possible if he's able to do this one mission successfully. With... Possibly just the demonic beasts as fatalities. They would just be the plan after destroying the factories and gathering up all of the others he would bring with him so they could return to the vampire lands. Hopefully by then he would have the vampire lord falling right into his arms. Well that was fairly unlikely, but a mad man can dream... Right?

It probably wouldn't be fair to Shea as she finally came around. He looked to Kenji as he generally spoke to the servant that apparently didn't follow the regular orders. So Kagetane pulled out the incomplete grip of his G41. "Restoration." He had to say out loud for the handgun to take on it's full form. He loaded two bullets into the extended magazine and quickly cocked the gun. He didn't say a word as he just simply pointed the gun at the servant without a glance and fired the holy round right between their eyes. Much things like brain matter came out the other end. Until the whole body erupted in a sudden blue flamed inferno.

Kagetane just sat there mostly looking at everyone's face to see their reaction before he spoke when the flames had died down a bit. "That was probably the most basic demonstration of the humans' newest weapon I could show you." He said before he stood up a bit and put many of the holy bullet examples in the middle of the table. "Well we may have been dealing with prototypes like this before, this newest generations is among the most deadly I've come across. Unlike many of the more unsuccessful holy bullets they've made that may have had somewhere around a 44.3% survival rate. These newest bullets have a death of 98%... That's only a 2% survival rate than what we were dealing with just months ago." He continued while also putting a 20mm holy round onto the table.

"These humans were always out to try to find a way to kill you all faster. But many wanted to do it on their own. Which meant competition and poor quality ammunition. Unlike just last month when a collaboration between every last holy group and cult banded together in order to make these." He gestured to all of the different caliber rounds of holy ammunition he put on the table. "They're made of mithril, several mixtures of blessed metals, holy water, and are engraved with holy scripture." He explained while he picked up a 5.56 x 45mm holy round and held it between his fingers. "But all of these were made by myself from blue prints stolen right out of the human lands. So it maybe possible that there's no survival rate at all." He said to them all while he opened up the folders of the blue prints themselves. Letting any of them curious enough to gaze at what the human's have created.

Of course once again it was a chance to see what their reactions maybe. While for now the only people who should be worried about this are the demons and the vampires. But who says they can't convert the ammunition to kill Lycans as well. Maybe even the spirits themselves who are always untouched in battle. A simple tampered bullet could hit anything. He himself has even collected weapons from hunters that have been charmed into specializations against the races. That is how he end up with hunters only killing one race. Much like vampire hunters, or lycan skinners. ︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Two High Capacity Glocks (G41 and G19 Shoulder Holstered), Scalpels along with 20 pack of Needles in a first aid pocket, and SCAD (Spell Casting Assistant Device.)

【Magic & Abilities】Computer Perception, Intuitive Aptitude, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Gunmanship, Electricity Manipulation, Connective Tissue Manipulation, and Peak Human State.

xXSekeraXx

Fallen BOV

Hinata Norisu

DCronos

Porkcow001

Servant Reborn

OmanisNocturnes

Shadow Demon Hikari

I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Timid Kitten

Servant Reborn
"Shomaruki"

My song goes unanswered...

☽★☆☾Lexi Shade☽★☆☾

User Image
Lexi continued to walk, the snow falling against her bare skin. She looked towards one house, then onto the next until finally she found one that was not completely consumed by the flames. Lexi moved towards the house, opening the front gate and walking towards it. For some reason this house held her attention. Perhaps it was the well kept grass or maybe even the flowers that grew in the front yard. Lexi did not understand but it was like she was in a trance, one foot following the other as she entered the home. Her hands rested against her daggers on her hips and her silver eyes scanned the room.

Suddenly the roof snapped and began to cave in, only giving her moments to duck under a table for safety. Lexi covered her face, coughing as heavy black smoke began to fill the room, had she taken a moment to inspect the house she would have seen the rear of the house had been attacked by flames and the fire had moved into the roof. Her lungs were starting to fill with the dense black smoke and Lexi knew she did not have a lot of time before her lungs ran out of air. She looked around the room, there was a path towards the door, she could make it!

Jumping up the Lycan leader put all her power into coating her body in a layer of ice to prevent burns. Lexi pushed herself out from the shelter of the table, flames licking at her body, diving towards breaks in between the fallen rubble. Lexi let her full power surge outwards, a huge burst which made the house groan.

"Help..."

Her voice called out softly. She knew Yuudai was not close, but she hoped that anyone would hear her. The ice on her body had begun to melt and her energy was falling. The power nap that the Lycan monarch had taken only hours before was not enough to completely revive her from her previous encounters with Sai. She was feet away from the door when the staircase above her head collapsed down onto her back, knocking her unconscious. A huge beam stretched across her back and blood dripped down her forehead as the house became completely consumed by flames.

When will they find me...

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
Silviela

Bryanna to the rescue! : D

Current form: Feral werewolf
Where: In Lycan territory, in the burning village
With: no one

User Image

Bryanna Barwolf

Werewolf

|¤| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •∅• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ |¤|

Bryanna hauled the large deer through the woods of lycan territory, at this point. the deer was starting to get heavy and make her shoulders. She quickly made her way to where the alpha's den, she figured since they're the leader they should get their fill first. She approached the door and lied the deer down by her feet. She sighed in relief now that all that weigh was off her shoulders. After stretching her arms for a bit, she knocked on the door of her leader's den. Bryanna was surprised that no one answered the door after a few moments of waiting, theres usually someone home, the king, the queen, or the queen's brother. Shrugging her shoulders, she figured they were out and about doing royalty things. Since no one was home she thought she could share this meal with her elderly mother.

Bryanna picked up the deer once again and headed to her and her mother's den. A little walk later, she made it to the entrance of her den. She knocked a few time then opened the door "Hi mom, I'm home" she called out even though she didn't see her mom quiet yet. She headed to the kitchen area, which was quiet large because they usually share large meals, and sat the deer down in the corner. Now that she could rest, she transformed into her human form, being naked of course. She quickly ran upstairs to her room to get dressed, picking he favorite outfit which she had multiples of since they always end up torn up. Once dressed, she went back downstairs to see her mom in the living room, where she always is. But when she approached her, her mother didn't give her the regular warming smile, instead he expression was one of very concerned. "What's wrong?" Bryanna asked, knowing something wasn't right. Her mother was mute so she could communicate normally with others but she knew how to get her point across in other means. The elderly women pointed to the king and queen's portraits on the wall, more specifically the queen then she pointed at the fireplace. Bryanna could tell right away what her mom was trying to say, the queen was in trouble and it had to do with fire. She gave her mom a hug "Thank you for telling me, I'll go help her now" she said then let go. She didn't know how her mom knew but what she tell her is usually true because she is very wise. With that, Bryanna transformed into her feral wolf form, tearing up her new clothes, and barged out the door.

Bryanna ran through the forest at full speed, periodically calling out the queen's name. There was no sight of her leader, only trees all around. But as she continued running, she smelled a faint scent of smoke and fire. Lexi was with fire so the best she could do is follow that smell. After following the scent she eventually stated to notice the smoke in the sky and also, strangely, snow. Bryanna eventually made it to the scene, there was a village and it seem to of caught a blaze. There was fire and smoke everywhere, it was hard to see even a few feet into the village. But that didn't stop her, knowing the queen was in there, Bryanna was obligated to help her. She took off into the black smoke and started calling out "Lexi! Lexi! If you can hear me, please say something!... Lexi!! She started to cough violently from inhaling too much smoke and had to slow down so she would breath slower. Bryanna looked around in distress. If she didn't find Lexi soon, then both her and the queen will be missing in this flaming village.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User Image╰☆╮User Image

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
silversunset92

User Image

Yuudai Matsumoto

Bandit of the Lizard Demon Tribe

~Form of a Demon~

Soon after, water began gushing out of the hole. Yuudai kept digging and digging, but stopped when he heard something like the sound of thunder. The water began to come out faster until it began to wet his bare feet. Suddenly, water sprang out like a gyser shooting the lizard man out into the air. He got flipped on to his back and landed hard on the ground. He groaned and rubbed his back as he sat up, looking at the water shooting out.

He got up and ran back to the well, going around the water sprout and he got his sword out. He forced the blade into the water to force its path towards the surrounding houses. His muscles ached from the effort and he could feel the force of the water vibrating against his bones and the sword. He could only spray parts of the house, though. He ended up soaking wet and smiled.

"I better see how Lexi is doing. Maybe she can think of something."

He went back to where he last saw Lexi, but it started to get colder as he walked. He found snow on the ground too and a home in snow. He shivered from the cold and looked to find her tracks in the snow. He followed them, but they ended up at a burning house. He looked at the house with sudden terror.

Lexi couldn't possibly be inside, but what if she was? He could use his marker ability to be sure, but time was essential. Should he go in and risk his life? He did not owe her, but his honor would not allow him to abandon her.

He used his flash step to crash through the burning building. Immediately, his body was burned by the fire. Thankfully, Lexi was close to the entrance, but she looked to be unconscious. He put his sword on his back and picked up the column with some effort. He dropped it to the side and saw the damage down. He bent down, picked her up, and went towards the door, but it broke down. He had to jump back to avoid being hit. Now, what was he to do?

Yuudai concencrated his powers to summon five lights from his body. The orbs appeared, taking the shape of five swords, and they floated around his body. He held Lexi across his body bridal style despite his burning pains and used his flash step to force them through the house. Outside, Yuudai slid on the snow and fell, the swords disappearing. He gave a yelp of pain as he landed on his tail wrong and Lexi was on top of him.

The lizard tried to sit up, but the pain from his tail hurt badly. He tried to shift his weight off the tail a little and shook Lexi.

"Lexi. Wake up. Lexi."

Yuudai cursed and released realizing his claws had dug into her a little.

He relaxed his grip to move her to his side with her face up. Then, he slid from underneath her and rolled onto his chest. He stood up, but almost lost his balance because his tail was injured. He kneeled down to placed his head against her heart to feel for her heart beat. Then, he figured she must have breathed smoke. She needed air.

So, he took some snow to get dirt off his hands. He placed his hands on her chest carefully and pressed hard into her chest repeatedly. He hoped this would do the trick.

Weapon-

Regenerating Sword: blade can regenerate under sun light, bone plated armor, claws, fangs, razor sharp claws on feet, strong tail, hard scales, poison darts, and a crossbow with enchanted arrows which remove sound from the target temporarily. All sound around the person goes silent.

Powers-

Shining Claw: Slash his claws through the air quickly, causing light waves to slash out and cut.

Shining Scales: Absorb radiant light into his scales and release it in one big flash, effectively similar to a flash grenade.

Flash step: White circles appear under his feet and allow him movement in a direction in a sudden flash. Can be used with someone else as long as there is physical contact with him (holding on to him, hugging, etc).

Swords of Light: Summons five swords of flaming white light. They surround Yuudai to protect him like a shield, but can also be commanded to fly through the air to impale a person.

Marker: Lick an object or person to know where they last were located. Also, can lick where someone last was to figure out who was there in general terms (race, gender).

Abilities-

Invisibility: Can turn invisible.
Super vision: He can see far into the distance and pick up extensive detail by glance alone, telescopic.
Shapeshift: Can transform his appearance to someone else.
Breath fire: Set enemies on fire.
Spit acid
Wall crawling: Crawl walls and ceilings. Excellent climber and jumper.
Quick healing factor

Feeling: Protective
Present company: Lexi
Wearing: Bone armor
Inner Thoughts: Breath!

Timid Kitten

SuperAthena
Servant Reborn
"Shomaruki"

((I am just going to go with the first post, makes more sense Servant Reborn because Bryanna is just entering the village))

My song goes unanswered...

☽★☆☾Lexi Shade☽★☆☾

User Image

"Lexi. Wake up. Lexi."

The small queen remained unresponsive as the lizard demon pressed on her chest. She had taken on too much smoke and it took a few more presses of Yuudai's heavy hands to finally revive her. She coughed heavily, her eyes opening wide as she gasped out in pain. Tears welled in her eyes, she could hardly see anything around her because it was all so bright. Closing her eyes Lexi was starting to feel unconsciousness grip her again, wanting to pull her back into the darkness.

"Lexi! Lexi! If you can hear me, please say something!... Lexi."

"Bry--...."

Lexi coughed heavily, weezing for air and her eyes began to close once more. She was fighting the unconsciousness. Blood trickled down her face, her back burned also but the cool snowy ground she had created earlier had been soothing against the Queen's back. How could she have been so stupid, burns littered her skin and the wound on her head was making her dizzy. Lexi coughed again, the tears dripping from her eyes as she gripped at her chest. She opened her eyes and stared sadly into Yuudai's face, she could tell he was hurt. Her coughing ended and darkness took her once again. The risks she had been taking in regards to others lives were ones that she normally would not have made. Before the darkness took her, Lexi reached out to her fellow Lycan, calling her name and showing her images of the accident.

"Bryanna...."

Lexi's body went limp in the snow, her head rolling to the side and her chest rising and falling sporadically. The inhalation of the smoke had done damage to her lungs and the beam falling on her back had severely burned her and probably gave her a concussion. The snow had begun to melt the moment the lycan woman had lost consciousness but Bryanna would be able to follow the little frosty patches until they reached the snow where Lexi and Yuudai were.

When will they find me...
User Image

Making his way to the room in which this meeting was being held Viktor stood just outside the doorway leaning up agents the wall and listened carefully. It was never truly his intention to arrive late but even after his slumber for a few centuries he needed to update himself on current events even if he was to advise his lordship he would be walking inside with zero knowledge. After a while and hearing the tensity in his lordships voice he moved away from up and then without warning pushed open the doors making them nearly crash agents the walls. He was still hooded and cloaked, but to those who knew him well already knew this was how he was. Stepping into the room he spoke to no one not even gave a formal greeting but walked over to his lordships side again saying little but taking himself to a kneel and bowing his head with his arm crossing over his chest his hand gently pressing up agents this armor plate over his heart "You have summoned me my lord". His Russian accent was thick but understandable as he staid there head still bowed and at a kneel until his lordship told him to rise.

xXSekeraXx
Fallen BOV
Hinata Norisu
KillerPizzaGuy
Shadow Demon Hikari
DCronos
OmanisNocturnes

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo watched the three of his companions go different ways and sighed. It might be good to rest for the night. He watched Knifes walk off last after she had given him a key. He walked to his room and as he passed Knifes's room he picked up her boots in the hallway and set them next to her bed. He closed the door after he left and headed to his room next door. He entered and glanced around. He wasn't sure why, but those the two females had a strange feeling about them. One of master and servant. This wouldn't be weird normally if it wasn't for how the one is charge acted. It was strange indeed and he also felt a weird energy from her. He got into his bed to sleep on the problem. Soon sleep embraced him.

thoughts: snore
mood: tired and curious.
Place: land of magic
OOC: Net will be set up at new place on Friday so sorry for slow response times. Have to go to McDonalds to use Wi-Fi.

Lilyness II

silversunset92

`squall_leonheart`

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

NightStar Manor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shea Alu Valdamjong

Icy Form & Child Form

User Image

Shea had straightened up a bit after speaking to Kenji. About ready to take her seat as she felt another powerful visitor. Really what was it with men and showing off their powerful aura's. Why could they not be more cold and calculating like the women. Yes women knew how to swiftly and rather stealthily how to get things done. As the human saying goes: Behind every great man there is an even greater woman. Yes that was a very true saying in Shea's eyes. Watching the display of the new weapon that the humans have Shea just like always looked cold and uncaring.

Yes it was a great weapon and seeming to be powerful enough to kill someone like her but as long as she did not get hit by it then there was nothing to worry about. Hearing the doors to the council chamber flying open she saw someone whom she had not seen in many many centuries. "Viktor it is good to see you up and around." She said in her cold tone. Though she could still feel that powerful presence at the Doors of the Castle. Really what inept servants Kenji employed. Without saying a word Shea left the room, really why would she want to spend another minute in that overwhelmingly testosterone filled room. Her dress flowing around her ankles as she walked to the door. Opening them as she saw the Lord of Land of the Dead as well as another man, probably an aide or adviser. "Welcome my Lord to the Great Castle of the Vampires." Yes her face remained expressionless and her voice cold and uncaring as usual. "Please come inside, and I shall lead you to where the other Lords have gathered."

Mood: Irritated and beyond being annoyed
Companion(s): Everyone in the Vampire Castle

Attire:dress

User Image

Vampire Royal

HyakuShikiRai

Porkcow001

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
Silviela

Servant Reborn

Current form: Feral werewolf
Where: In Lycan territory, in the burning village
With: Lexi and Yuudai

User Image

Bryanna Barwolf

Werewolf

|¤| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •∅• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ |¤|

Bryanna continued running through the village but now at a slower pace. She was breathing in too much smoke and could feel her lungs strain from the lack of oxygen. She slowed down even more until she stopped completely, feeling the darkness take her and she couldn't do anything to stop it. Bryanna staggered and was about to collapse when she stepped in something cold and soft. The chill was enough to jolt her out of the darkness. She shook her head, trying to prevent herself from almost fainting again then looked down at what she stepped in. Snow? She thought it was weird that there was snow in this blazing village. Then she remembered, Lexi had the power over snow. Being of the snow made Bryanna feel more energized so without hesitation, she ran off, following the snow path lied out.

Bry... Bryanna...

Bryanna heard her name being called by the queen but it was very faint. I'm on my way, Lexi. Please be okay till then. She followed the snow path to a burning house that was already collapsed. She could only think of the worst, the lycan queen was already crushed by a building. "Oh no... Lex!" She called out, panicked. Bryanna got closer to the house and tried to look inside, but there was only fire. She then went around to the front of the house and to her surprise, she saw a lizard man. She slowly got closer to the creature and as she did, she saw Lexi in his arms. She sighed in relief that at least the queen wasn't crushed and someone was taking care of her. She ran over to the man and looked at the two. She stayed in her wolf form since it would be safer. "I-is Lexi ok?" she question the strange lizard.

User Image╰☆╮User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out