Welcome to Gaia! ::

I apologize for my long absence in the rp sorry! Anyway should we have a 1 night new years even ENPHASIS ON 1 NIGHT!

Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
No 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on December 30, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.

Friendly Warlord

Geo780

`squall_leonheart`

KillerPizzaGuy

User Image

Franks stared at the gathering and was disappointed, he had been hoping to merely talk to Beth. He waited only grunting to acknowledge the man Squall and the other guy, but as he hit Beth to help her somber up did he show interest. He didn't care if he murdered anyone around them nor if they were important but he came for Beth and he wouldn't let another abuse his target. Standing slowly he kept his hand on the back of the chair, once up he fluidly and in a blur lifted the chair and slammed it into the man Hanzo. With Franks unnatural strength, speed and artificial enhancement he could match most unnaturals and kill them barehanded, with a weapon no matter how small he was lethal.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo watched as the man he didn't talk to got angered and eventually hit him with a chair with a powerful force. Hanzo figured he deserved it. What he had done was uncalled for and was only done because of irritation. He hadn't hurt her, but to touch someone for such a reason wasn't a good excuse. He crouched down as the chair hit him to relieve some of the force. He then stood up and looked at the man. He didn't strike back nor did he even break the weapon the man was using. He just stared at him with a sad look in his eyes and said nothing.

thoughts: I deserved that.
mood: calm
Place: capital
OOC: ...

`squall_leonheart`

KillerPizzaGuy

Fallen BOV

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Bodies....laying everywhere from both sides..not on purpose. Sai had regained a great deal of strength from the fights. Feeding off the lust of all races only returned what he buried in his mind so long ago...his true power. As the mist cleared from around him, the bodies of the fallen that he drained were scattered in all directions but without wounds....just drained.

Sai couldn't remembered the last time he felt the flow of his energy reach such a dangerous level. Why did he prevent himself from obtaining this power? For what reasons he couldn't not remember. Even as the answer was looking at him dead in the eyes. To obtain and keep this power he would of required to consume souls countless times and possible hundreds to permanently keep his strength. However now wasn't the time for such issues. With a snap of his fingers he disappeared leaving nothing more then leftovers of his feeding and returned into the void of Lexi's mind.

Inside of her however, Sai continued to maintain his own overflow of power. Apart of him wanted to release his strength into her but he knew that would only cause her hormones to go nuts. By her own request....he continued channel his energy into small aura balls that he allowed to float around into Lexi. As long as she didn't touch them....she would be fine. As for Sai......his mind now questioned.......how long could he last before he turn against her. Never has he been linked with someone he didn't drain this long.

Even as time pasted, Sai didn't once disturb Lexi nor make his himself known...he avoided all contact unless she needed his help.

Friendly Warlord

Silviela

User Image

Aiden smiled back at Lexi as the raced through the lands, it was fun running with another of his kind. As they reached the castle they both realized that Shea's scent was old and faint, she had left for somewhere else. They sniffed a little and found a old trail, Lexi took off after it and Aiden followed her closely tracing the scents too.

Timid Kitten

Why don't you bite me?

User Image
It had been a long time since she had travelled like this, long distance and fast. Pure joy radiated through her, this was what she loved even if it was going to a place, a palace of the woman she struggled to get along with. Lexi slowed as they neared Shea's icy fortress. It wasnt actually icy, but thats how Lexi imagined it. Slowing to a stop the lycan queen looked over at Aiden. "Maybe you should go ahead. I think I will wait here. See what --see what trouble i can get into!"

Lexi knew Aiden hated that she was joined to the incubus, so she tried not to talk about it in front of him. Instead of following him to see Shea the lycan laid down in the snow, a happy expression on her wolf-features. Silently she reached out to Sai, calling him to see what he was doing.

With:[Alone. Somewhat(Sai's still tethered?]
Feeling:[Desire to explore]
OOC: Oh god...that was bad...

Fallen BOV

Shomaruki

Friendly Warlord

dragonprincess_bloom

User Image

User Image
Kenshin Dark Shadows

"Still my Queen, I appreciate the concern you show toward me. I am useful to you and the king but I wouldn't let anything like broken bones stop me from protecting you, I just need time to mend." He didn't mind if the queen used him or didn't care about him, she treated him better them most have ever did. That made him loyal to both king and queen, even if he was punished by Kenji it didn't matter to him. He watched her stand and and start away he followed keeping up but wrapping his weak leg with his tail strengthening it, he pattered after her ignoring the various wounds and pain they pour though him. He followed her to a door that smelled of dry herbs and medicine, it was a very good sign though rebreaking his leg didn't sound fun doing it alone was far worse.

Friendly Warlord

Silviela

Shomaruki

User Image

He loved running but it was too soon they reached the palace of Shea, he could smell her much stronger on the air. They slowed to a stop panting from the exercise, he looked at Lexi saying he should go in while she got into trouble. He didn't know what she was planning but he nodded, she may do little things but she was far too smart for causing major trouble. He shivered and shifted back to human and dressed himself before going to the door knocking loud enough to shake the heavy wooden door then pulled the door open and went inside. "Hello~! Are you in her Shea?!"

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

╎Theme−Song╎
Kagetane Satomi
Completely Mad Scientific Monster

【Location】
Fortress of the Science and Madness Lord
【Company】
Nagisa

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Kagetane was rather taken back by Cecilia's kiss onto his cheek. Although he really tried not to show it so much. It may have been clear at some point but he was fine now as they were in the carriage. Listening to what she had said about the wine. "Maybe I should try torture by wine for hunters now." He said while having to take his coat back from her. Before finally sitting in the seat next to her.

Knowing that it would be a bit of a normal day. He just watched and listened to her as she thought that Nagisa was in the same carriage as them. He watched for a good minute before he finally said. "Not really, she's actually in the carriage behind us." As if just to kill her little mood right now. For now he just took another sip of the wine as they were passing by some streets that were usually full of the citizens when they would come out like this.

He just looked at his glass for a bit while having to think about their royal duties. "To bad wine just can't solve one problem everyone here would want to know about." He said as he was sure that they would have to end up with a question like this. Where was Kagetane and Cecilia's heirs to the throne. Frankly this event would probably by full of what was left of the other royals that would be happy to try to take over the land."We still haven't found an answer to an heir for the throne. While I doubt you would want to have a child." He told her since he generally left her to answer questions to him that were like that.

Such as the marriage one that they would always answer with they were thinking about it. For now they just went past many buildings in the capital. This dreary day here was countered by how everyone looked as their carriage went by. The creations and the scientists really seemed to look up to the both of them. Especially when it came to their apparent relationship. A creation that was held captive by her creator and lord of the land. Before she was saved by him as he would restore freedom to the land after.

Almost making it sound like a fairy tale for the both of them. So people were happy with that. Even in this time of war against the human. Well the hunters really never tried to go this far too much. Since going past either the vampire lands or the lycan lands was suicide anyways. At times to the people it seemed like there wasn't a war to begin with. People were just doing there normal day to day thing. Instead of having to be forced into doing things for the war as they were with the last lord.

Kagetane just gave them more freedom into doing what they would love to do. While also giving them chances to do so. Especially with what they were doing today. Kagetane's old studies showed how badly tuition filled secondary education schools were on the land. So almost immediately he published the papers all over. Almost forcing the people to choose if they still wanted them or not. It still took years for many schools to become tuition free. Today would mark the closing and reopening of the last tuition school. So it would be a victory for the people.

He just wondered how it would be afterwards. "I wonder if some of our comrades would us actually like us doing this. We've been having an influx of immigrants from the surrounding lands coming here due to stuff like tuition-free schools and the free healthcare system." He said to Cecilia as they were nearly half way to the event. As it was becoming more and more aware since some streets were closed off just so that their carriage could go through.︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Twin Silver Trident SCAD pistols, Wrist SCAD, and the Demon Masher Sword (Sheathed in a side strap.)

【Magic & Abilities】Computer Perception, Intuitive Aptitude, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Gunmanship, Electricity Manipulation, Connective Tissue Manipulation, and Peak Human State.

Shadow Demon Hikari

Porkcow001

I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.
User Image

C e c i l i a xxxxx S c h a d e n f r e u d e

Fairy blue, It is only for you that I would crush the stars, and put them on display
If you really put your faith in me when you're lost here i am forever with your soul

I will not break, I wont surrender! So scary, but you can't give into this!
Fairy blue you're my everything! The reason I go on In this captivity,

Cecilia now suddenly felt like an idiot just waving her hand about looking for the ghost girl. Glancing to the side awkwardly she leaned back into the chair. Taking another small sip of her wine her ice blue eyes glanced out the window of the carriage glancing at the creations and scientists. She offered them smiles as they passed, being as friendly as possible. "I hope you know that....I don't mind that girl around. She is pretty cute after all." Cecilia said a bit teasingly to the king. Glancing back over to Kagetane she took another small sip of wine. "I'm sure you could find a way to torture hunters with wine. You are a quiet creative man Kagetane." Cecilia could come up with a few ways herself, such as drowning or just from sort of poison. It shouldn't be that hard for him. Though his next comment surprised her it. Her eyes widened slightly and she sighed.

Cecilia knew the issue at had. The other royals would start getting anxious if they didn't find an heir sooner or later. She quiet for a moment. "I would do what is asked of me by my king." She completely dodging the the matter of children. Cecilia was designed to be the perfect women, so she enjoyed the company if children, but she wasn't going to admit that to Kagetane. Maybe they could just pick up an orphaned child or something and claim it as theirs. It really didn't matter to her.

"It's not our fault that people would rather be here with us then their homeland. That should inform the other rulers what we are doing in the future. It should also show them that even a land that had been put through allot of pain can raise again." She said as she swirled the rest of her wine in the glass, just to keep herself busy since she was still a bit distracted about his earlier words. She noticed that they were getting closer to the distention. "Congratulations, on that by the way. It's a good thing for the kingdom. "

You are obsolete
Evolve or Die

Where: Carriage en route to gathering
With: Kagetane
Theme: Sacrifice
Mood: Content
OOC:
KillerPizzaGuy

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Feeling the call of Lexi, Sai raised his head from inside her mind to see her appear. The fear of her approaching him Sai only raised his hand over towards her to pause her. "Lexi....it's not really a good time at the moment...." He whispered before he licked his lips. "I absorbed so much lust that I'm having a tough time holding it in..." That's when he stood and walked over towards her. He snapped his fingers as he then appeared in front of her in the real world.

He had to even unbutton his shirt just enough to get some fresh air on his skin. "There's enough lust in me that I have to focus parts of them into orbs and release them. I"m using your head as a bank for now because I can't have them out in the real world....and they won't do anything to you provided you don't try and access them.." In a way, the Incubus was feeling the reverse effect of what he was doing to other people. Feeling too sensitive to the outside world and just being around other people, he turned away from Lexi shielding his eyes.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Alexander Andrews

User Image

Alexander was in the middle of nowhere it seemed though he quickly found himself in a town covered with people. He hid his tail and ears like normal him not normally one to be startled into showing them. "I should be careful wherever I go." He thought to himself as he took to running hoping not to be discovered by anyone as he traveled to who knows where him not having a destination in mind. So far he traveled from town to town in his training being unnoticed but he was sure he'd make one false step sooner or later him actually feeling like he wanted to be seen for once. "I wonder what that old man is up to though I doubt I'll ever see him again." He told himself out loud.

Timid Kitten

Why don't you bite me?

User Image
Aiden bounded away, watching her with a careful eye. He knew she was too smart to cause trouble. Watching his figure disappear, Sai appeared in front of her. His shirt was unbuttoned a little, like he was warm. Her head tilted sideways as she listened to him, then she placed her head on her paws. Lexi watched him carefully, knowing from the month of practice that she had to keep her mind quiet. Her silver eyes watched him lift a hand and shield his eyes."If you don't want to be around me that is fine, go back in. It looks like the sun is bugging your eyes. I didn't mean to bother you." The queen stood up, stretching out on her front paws with her rump in the air. She then stood straight, shook out and shifted into her human form, pulling her rag-like clothing closer to her frame.

Lexi looked down at the palace, her ears catching the sound of Aiden banging on the palace doors. She sighed softly and ran a hand through her blonde hair, her silver gaze fell back on Sai."Is there anything I can do to help?"

With:[Alone. Somewhat(Sai's still tethered?]
Feeling:[Desire to explore]

Shomaruki

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Sai couldn't help but to look at her friends around her. Because he cared, because he didn't want her harmed...and maybe because the Incubus knew what he would do if she remained in front of him. "Keep her away from me! If I stay here.....I'll....I'll rape Lexi..." Sai dropped to the ground and looked at the dirt trying not to make eye contact still.

"Incubuses do no fall in love....they consume it....they consume until they can't anymore...and evolve into a greater monster that reproduces into into more. However I'm all that is left in this world.....so I'll forever...be a monster...hidden in this shell."

The sound of ripping could be heard as red blood like wings expended from his back. He stretched them out before shielding his body from the sight of all of them.

Timid Kitten

Why don't you bite me?

User Image
Lexi watched Sai with concerned eyes. There was no one to whisk her away as he pleaded, no one but herself to protect her from harm. As he wrapped his arms around his body, wings ripping from his back Lexi could feel her animal side wanting to run away. Her feet remained firmly planted on the ground, her silver eyes focused on Sai. Perhaps it was their tether, the connection that they shared, Lexi didn't understand it but she didn't want to run from him, she wanted to help him."There is nobody else here, Sai." She took a small step backwards, feeling uncertain of his sudden changes. If trouble were to arise, she would only have to call Aiden's name, he would hear.

With:[Sai]
Feeling:[Unease]

Shomaruki

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Sai moved his wings just enough his face could be seen. "Lexi....get...away from me.." The mist that Sai uses to seduce people was bleeding from his body from his hands to the ground around him. Before he even given her a chance he bolted towards her with all his strength ready to tackle her to the ground. Even if her wolf form, he would force her to go human if he needed. As he approached closer the invisible bond that chained them together could be seen in their minds linking them in real life. Even though the bond couldn't physically be broken and had infinite range, Sai was ready to finish the end of the contract by consuming her soul. Unless she had taken control of the situation. "Come here Lexi! Embrace your inner desire!"

He was enraged with lust, the dangerous time for anyone or anything to be around an Succubus or Incubus. The last thing he really wanted to do was harm her...or take from her anything without permission.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff