Welcome to Gaia! ::

I apologize for my long absence in the rp sorry! Anyway should we have a 1 night new years even ENPHASIS ON 1 NIGHT!

Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
No 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on December 30, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 141 142 143 > >> »|

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo rolled his eyes at the women's response after she identified herself as Tex. He didn't cause that problem. All he did was get born as a hybrid. It was her fault for sending a mob of hunters and guards after him for being what she thought was an evil creature. It was her own prejudice judgment that caused the problem. He decided not to voice this logic since he figured it would fall upon death ears. When he was told to have a check up he just raised an eyebrow. Was he suppose to get his human body examined or his bird body examined? They tended to switch back and forth at times with parts. As for an eye exam which eyes would they say would give most valid results and why the hell would he even agree to this in the first place? He went into one of the stations where the nurse started measuring his arms. I have something else you might want to examine. he said. The women had a disgusted look on her face as she thought he was flirting with her, but Hanzo ignored this as he extended his wings. I'm sure it's basic to measure a bird's wing span. he said firmly as his black crow wings extended to full length. After the nurse recovered from almost having a heart attack she measured his wing span before continuing to the rest of his body's measurements, weight, and hand strength.

thoughts: I don't even want to know what went through her mind the first time do I?
mood: calm.
Place: factory town
OOC: ...

`squall_leonheart`

xXSekeraXx

KillerPizzaGuy

_peccable_

Gorath Tsu

⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱╪ϨɊȖɅLL LΣʘȠΗɅЯT╪⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱

MOOD: Headache/worried about the kid

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

...STATE YOUR B U S I N E S S ...xx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Squall folded his arms while he waited to go down. "Tex? nice name."He said as he looked behind him at his hunters. Behind their drunken faces they looked scared. While looking at them laughing and talking he noticed a young boy between them, couldn't be older then sixteen years old.

"Hey kid come over here..."He said pointing at the him. The kid came up to Squall shyly and more scared then the others. "How old are you and please don't lie" The kid sighed and looked down.

"Sixteen.... "Squall sighed. He didn't want any young kids to fight along side him. He didn't want the kids death on his shoulder if he dies. "Does your parents know your here.."The kid shook his head. "They died... they got taken to be a sacrifice to Zale..."

Squall knelt down in front of the kid and placed his hand on the kids shoulder. "I'm on the same boat kid... But that doesn't mean you have to do this. Trust me I know you want revenge but it will just make more enemies in the long run." The kid backed up. "You want me to leave don't you..."

Squall sighed and shook his head. "Its your life kid not mine.. But I don't know about our friends here... They might ask you to leave." Folding his arms he turned around. "When the fight starts I want you to fight along side with me...Lets see if you got the skills to survive out here.." The kid smiled happily even though Squall didn't see it he knew the kid would be happy.

When the lift finally stopped he got off it and followed Tex with the hunters behind him. Hearing his name called right away he sighed and followed a doctor to a curtained area where he was asked to set his weapons on the table. He placed his gunblade on the table first then his two pistols after that he set his daggers on the table. "You got a lot of weapons... Alright now take your clothes off and put them also on the table. We will wash and clean them and give them back."

Squall nodded and took his clothes off placing them on the table and watched as a nurse came in and took them. "Now please remove your necklace." Squall groaned. "No..." The doctor sighed and placed his hand against his forehead. "Please we will not take it from you... here just hand it to me and i will place it on the table.'

Squall knew if the doctor touched his necklace it would harm him. But The doctor had to learn some way. He gently took his necklace off and dropped it in the doctors hands. Right when it touched the doctors hands it went cold, so cold that it felt like it burns making the doctor drop the necklace on the ground and back up. "Son of a bi--"

The doctor bit his lip before he finished the sentence. "Next time maybe you will listen." The doctor holding his hand stared at Squall and nodded. "Pick it up and lets continue..." Squall smiled and leaned down picking it up and placing it around his neck.

"That's interesting that it doesn't harm you..." Squall smiled. "It's my summon and she doesn't like other people touching her." the doctor sighed. "Next we are gonna measure your arms, legs and then your full body. After that we are gonna give you some shots and take some blood.."

Squall nodded his head and followed the doctors orders. After a hour or so they came back with Squalls clothes and a new white T shirt. "Your done Squall head back to where Tex was and also if you get a headache or start to vomit it's normal. The shots we gave you might not agree with your body." Squall changed quickly and looked up at the doctor.

"Sorry about your hand." the doctor smiled. "I'm not... It gave me a idea to help the summons be safe and not get captured from the monsters if their humans die.." And with that, Squall started to take his weapons from the table and head back to where Tex was. Walking passed her and sitting down at a empty seat waiting for the rest to come out.

He was the first one out.. Maybe all the other hunters were being a pain. Just let the doctors do their thing and everything will go smoothly. Squalls head was pounding but it wasn't too bad, He looked up at Tex and noticed his doctor handing her notes.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...AND L E A V E...
cinderella man

ʘʘϽ: ( )
KillerPizzaGuy
Geo780

Feisty Fox

User Image
»░▒▓Nagisa▓▒░«

"That wretched day of grief is so strange to me;"

»░▒▓I could see your face, I could hear your voice▓▒░«

Nagisa took in what she was being told, staying quiet. His words about him possibly dying tore at her heart. Keagetane leaned in close, which caused her to lean away a bit out of reflex, but his lips caught hers. When he pulled away and continued talking, his words were kind. They made small tears well up in her eyes. As he kept eye contact with her, he finished placing the sutras on the walls.

Kagetane pulled Nagisa in once again for a longer kiss. His kisses had a bit of a calming effect and a bit confusing one as well. He pulled away again and explained what it was that he put on her back. She took a deep breath when he took hold of her hands. "K-Kagetane, thank you." Their foreheads touched, "But, I feel that you're trying to protect the wrong person. I'm already dead, have been for over 300 years, you are still alive." She pulled her head back and looked him in they eyes. "I want to protect you and do more fore you in this battle. I won't let you die." Nagisa lowered her head, somewhat recalling her last day.

Location: Human's Boarder-Inn// Company: Kagetane // Thoughts: // OOC:

KillerPizzaGuy

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

╎Theme−Song╎
Rentaro Hiruko (Aka Kagetane Satomi)
Security Adviser for hire. (Completely Mad Scientific Monster.)

【Location】
The fourth factory.
【Company】
Humans.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Kagetane listened to Nagisa when she spoke thanking him while trying to tell him that he was protecting the wrong person. That she wanted to protect him. "I should be fine on my own. But I can't risk you with the weapons that the humans have. Or the weapons I don't know they have." He had to inform her while he got up. Leaving Nagisa on the bed while he took the crystal and placed it to the middle of the room. There a light lit up the ceiling as he was walking towards the door.

"Goodbye, Nagisa." He said to her before the white clear barrier formed and he left the room with her in it. Knowing that she wouldn't be able to get out until the crystal ran out of magic energy. But while leaving the necklace there with her she could probably use it to get out, if she knew how to use it. The power in the necklace would be much more powerful than the crystal, if she cared enough.

For now he just closed the door behind him and left the inn. It felt a bit heavy on him to have to do this to her. But it was the reason to propel a less threatening future for his lands, as well as the rest of the lands. This moment was the one to define everything from here on out. So without planting any explosives for the fourth factory he would just destroy it by himself. It would've been easier as he walked up to the factory and was stopped right at the front gate.

Some older guard immediately pulled down his hood and recoiled at who he looked like. They let him pass after some time trying to take in who he was. But changed into making him seem like a completely higher rank than anyone else here. While having to inform him that one of the artificial hunters went down underneath the factory. His interest peaked at that time before he asked to go as well.

A lift was used to take him down to a base underneath the factory that he didn't know anything about. But he really wasn't able to do anything as he was pulled away by tons of people asking him where he had been all this time, how did he survive his battle with the lord of the science and madness, all manners of questions he had to make answers about.

He could destroy the place like this. But no one would get away from him as they were taking him to what looked like a lab. Removing much of his stuff and even his weapons. While having to check his body through some interesting means. They put him on a medical table while using some lab coated scientist to scan him with some form of magic that he'd use to see if something had a interesting ability or magic. So he passed as Rentaro when they found the same lightning magic they both happened to use.

While having to reinstate him as a hunter and fix all their paperwork about him being dead. It was interesting to watch up til they needed one last test to do. Telling him that this test would be shown to everyone on the base. While giving him a set of different pistols to use. They were strange and as it seemed didn't use bullets. For now he would just have to play along as he walked into a large circular arena all alone. Except for some people watching him from a one way glassed room to the side. He would just get ready for now, waiting on when he would start this training. All without knowing that what he was doing was being broadcasted throughout the whole base as well as the factory above.︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Only Two Strange New Weapons (Holstered at the waist)

【Magic & Abilities】Computer Perception, Intuitive Aptitude, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Gunmanship, Electricity Manipulation, Connective Tissue Manipulation, and Peak Human State.

Shadow Demon Hikari

`squall_leonheart`

Geo780

I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

User Image

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
╎Theme−Song╎
Beth Allison
(Aka Tex)
Advanced Hunter

⊣Location⊢
Outside of the fourth factory.
⊣Company⊢
Tons of people.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
~Tex really wasn't listening to much that was going on with the hunters. Most that she wanted to do was hurry this up. While the first person to come out from his examination was the guy who asked what her name was. "Well I guess you'll be the first to be informed." She said to the guy while having to take his medical sheets and went over to a desk at the side. Telling the person to send the sheets to the legal department and the archives.

After that she went to the guys side. "Alright, so the basic reason for you guys to be here is to protect the factory. It's making a weapon line that could potentially turn the force of this long war in our favor. Starting with firearm weapons." She explained before leaving his side to a small platform. "At the moment we've been able to create bullets that could kill a demon, a vampire, some manners of spirits, and some of the reanimated in one shot. Or with a 98% chance of death." She explained as many more hunters started to come out from their examinations.

"What we're doing is keeping this from being destroyed at any cost. This is a project provided by a holy collaboration, but happens to be using Regulatory Committee resources." She told the little group of hunters that was beginning to grow. "We all will be paid for doing jobs such to protect the factory, including basic patrols, independent hunting, or staying in reserves. Although some of you are fit to do more specific jobs such as weapon maintenance. That information should be presented to the Committee if you don't want to do some boring job." He added while taking out her sheathed sword and using it to lean against while talking to the hunters.

"While you're down here there are some things you could use, such as the training ground or work as an experiment for a new line of weapons. Of course everything down here is confidential. So you never speak about what is going on down here up in the city." She informed them before someone from the science department came in and informed her that a monitored training session was about to happen. She just nodded her head and ordered the guy to go back to his duties as the training session appeared over her head through a large monitoring spell.

"This is a great example, so watch what happens." He told them without looking at the projection. She felt as if she really didn't need to. Just to watch the reaction from the hunters of the heavy training that they could do if they really wanted too.~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『Weapons』 Ōdachi (Sheathed and at hand), wrist SCAD, and a Sig Sauer P210 9mm (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx『Magic and Abilities』 Enhanced Swordsmanship, Enhanced Flexibility, and Military Grade Magic Knowledge.

`squall_leonheart`

Geo780

Out Of Coffee: Elevator going downward to some secret base underneath the factory has left. OHO

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  The petite blond kept her eyes closed for a long while. All of the commotion and conversing was becoming irritating, especially since none of it had to do with the reasons they had gathered around. Opening one crimson eye, she gazed around after realizing Knives voice was now further away. It made no sense to her that the lower guards of the kingdom were not involved, they would be there too, wouldn't they? Closing her eye once more, she deemed the question unimportant and continued on with her eavesdropping.

Finally the lycan and vampire queen decided to show. Liliana bit at the side of her lip while trying to keep her irritation down. Who else were they waiting for? As soon as this thought crossed her mind, she cursed herself. For at that exact moment an eerie darkness began to creep around her feet and her eyes slowly opened to glare towards the Queen of the land of magic. Though she appreciated the woman's style and deathly aura, she really wished the woman would watch where she allowed her little mist trick to roam. Pushing off from the wall, Liliana decided to join the crowd once more.

As soon as she joined the group again, Kenji began his speech. Of course, she knew most of what he was going to divulge to the group, she wondered how everyone was going to split up. Though it seemed like a simple enough task, there were certain lands that had stronger alliances than others. Splitting up the royals into four groups need to have a lot more thought put into it. Liliana cleared her throat after Kenji finished and spoke in a clear, light tone. "I think it would be wise to pair up our kingdom and your kingdom, Kenji, with some of the other lords. If there comes a time where these humans try to use the contraptions against us, we will need someone there who is still able to move about." Kenji had probably already had that idea, but she felt it needed to be said aloud to the others. Silently, she wondered just who would volunteer, if there would be any, to go with the demon and vampire rulers. Briefly, her eyes flashed over the group before returning her attention to Kenji.

OOC
                                                  "Liliana Rosenburg is speaking."
                                                  Liliana Rosenburg is thinking.
                                                  "Others are speaking."

GRAPHICS AND CODING DONE BY MOOLAH1237. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING!

Silviela

DCronos

Fallen BOV

PeacexWar

xXSekeraXx

HyakuShikiRai

Shadow Demon Hikari

dragonprincess_bloom

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo stepped out of the station he had entered once he finished. He was reequipped and joined the group of hunters as Tex explained what they were doing. Hanzo didn't bother to care sicne he was just going to be following Squall to whatever needed to be done. He heard a very brief explanation of the weapons in the factory. It didn't apply to him since he didn't kill. He sighed as he checked out the fights in the training arena.

thoughts: such things don't concern what I do.

`squall_leonheart`

xXSekeraXx

KillerPizzaGuy

_peccable_

Gorath Tsu

Feisty Fox

User Image
»░▒▓Nagisa▓▒░«

"That wretched day of grief is so strange to me;"

»░▒▓I could see your face, I could hear your voice▓▒░«

Nagisa watched as the man left the room. At first she was thinking of following what Kagetane wished her to do before she saw the summoner's necklace. Her eyes widened and she moved her attention to the now closed door. She had thought once some time had passed and Kagetane needed her, she would just be able to return to him through the necklace. With it here, her hope was dwindeling.

The spirit quickly got up from the bed and ran to the door, Necklace in hand. Due to the seals, she was unable to go through the walls. She tried to teleport out of the room aswell, but once again, the seal prevented her from doing so. She pounded on the walls trying to get out. "Damnit Kagetane! Why do you have to make this so difficult? How will I find you if you're not wearing this?" Nagisa slid down to her knees staring at the necklace. As she did, a light seemed to eminate from it. She didn't understand why, maybe it was just because Nagisa was holding it and she was the one sealed to it. As a bit of time passed, Nagisa just sat there infront of the door staring at the necklace.

Location: Human's Boarder-Inn// Company: Alone // Thoughts: You're an Idiot Kagetane.// OOC:

KillerPizzaGuy

MOOD: Headache

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

Squall leaned back when she was talking to him."And why are we here.. if it's so secret why do we have to be worried about the monsters finding out." He asked before she left his side and went on a platform. Listening to the rest of her speech he yawned. He liked her speech and could easily be a leader to a army but he also disliked her, She followed too much of the rules.

If there was a rule to kill every person with brown eyes he could see her doing that. Getting up he walked pass his hunters and towards Hanzo. "Did you have to take a shot too?" He asked placing his hand over his head. The headache was strong and he had no idea why.

"Feels like my head is about to explode." He turned around when he heard some noises about a training exercise, folding his arms he stared at the screen to see the same guy that walked out of the bar before he went in and did his speech. When it zoomed closer and got a good view of the guys face the crowed was shocked. "Squall!" One of the old hunters yelled. walking towards the old man he placed his hand on Squalls shoulder. "Ya?"

The old man started laughing and patted Squalls back. "You know who that is?!" Squall looked to see what the hell the old man was talking about. "Nope not a clue sorry." The old man smacked Squalls back with happiness.

"Rentaro! Everyone thought he was dead when he decided to fight the lord of the science and madness."Squall shrugged. "Wish I knew but I have no idea who he is." The old man smiled and looked down at Squalls necklace. "Hey why is it glowing?"

He stared down at his necklace. "Hmm this Rentaro fella has some secrets and Shiva is trying to warn me about him." He thought as he looked back to the old man. "It's my summon wanting out nothing else... don't worry about it." The old man nodded and turned back to the screen as Squall backed off and went back to Hanzo. "I got an odd feeling.."He said to Hanzo as he folded his arms and watched the exercise.

...AND L E A V E...
cinderella man

KillerPizzaGuy
Geo780

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo listened to Squall as he talked to him and another hunter. This guy that Squall thought was a danger he would have to be careful of. He had no response for Squall right now. He felt it unnecessary to answer the shot question. The nurse didn't want to so much as touch him after he revealed his wings much less give him a shot. He continued to watch the match silently as he thought to himself.

thoughts: I need to stay on guard

`squall_leonheart`

xXSekeraXx

KillerPizzaGuy

_peccable_

Gorath Tsu

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

╎Theme−Song╎
Rentaro Hiruko (Aka Kagetane Satomi)
Security Adviser for hire. (Completely Mad Scientific Monster.)

【Location】
The fourth factory.
【Company】
Humans.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Kagetane was told that the two weird looking pistols were SCAD's set to a single spell called the Blue Devil's bullet. Right after that three simple hexagon targets on poles appear from the ground. It was so sudden that Kagetane's actually fired the new weapons at them. They shot out a thin length needle-sized ray of magic and bored the same needle-sized holes right in the very centers of the targets.

It was surprising, but it didn't show on his face. For now the training would continue on. Even more targets popped up out from the ground. So Kagetane shot them the very second they appeared. He just held the two pistols close together as the targets where close to each other at the moment. Only moving a part as the targets appeared across the room from each other.

Kagetane just held the pistols out to his sides, firing them quickly even while the targets were far spread a part. Being ambidextrous helped at this since he didn't skip a beat while shooting the targets. Up til they had suddenly disappeared. As simple as it seemed the people who were monitoring him told him that he just beat an old record set by himself. At shooting 125 targets with extreme precision in 45.5 seconds. Beating his old time by ten seconds.

Kagetane just had to think of how much of an amateur Rentaro was at this. But it was barely the half of the training. Suddenly the whole circular arena walls were lined with the targets. All 300 of them went up high to the ceiling and he was tasked with shooting them all. He just had to ready himself as a count down was needed. He just held the two pistols up close to his chest while he waited.

He just had to remain calm even past when the count down was finished. He quickly drew the pistols to his sides and quickly shot out the targets near him. Before jumping up in a flip to shot all of the targets behind him. The pistols were firing the spell so quickly the magic circle around the gun barrel was always present. Even while he looked at them closely while firing them as he was airborne. He just landed from the backwards flip and began to shot farther upwards.

He took a knee before jumping up towards the wall. Continuing to shot the spell at the targets while he was actually running up the wall. He made it half way up the wall before having to kick himself off. Sending him in the air again so he could pick off even more targets. While his mind was just off in different places. Worrying if Nagisa was breaking down if she had noticed that he had left her the summoner's necklace on the bed.

It affected him a little as he actually landed on the other side of the wall and took a second to run up it. It just stopped his time a little, so now he had to try harder. So the firing was even more frequent. Sounding as if he didn't even pause between trigger pulls as he was coming to the ceiling. He finished off the last target and had to stop himself from running into the ceiling as well.

From there he kicked himself downward with the ceiling and began to free fall from there. He closed his eyes and looked almost as if he was about to accept his death. Until he flipped back around and landed hard standing in the middle of the floor. Causing the floor to buckle underneath him and fling dust up into the air. It didn't settle for a while, but when it did Kagetane was there standing calmly in the middle of the destruction he caused from his landing.

With that he could almost hear a roar coming from the room of the people monitoring him. As well as past that. He just holstered the two strange pistols and bowed before them. Leaving the room calmly in the up roar. Even while he went to another room people were cheering for him. It was strange to say the least. As people actually cared for their scores and saying that he was reinstated as being the number one best hunter here. Although it just didn't phase him at all. So he just appeared modest after breaking the record by thirty seconds from some person's named Tex's score. Dropping that person down a leader board from being first to now being second.︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Only Two Pistol SCAD Weapons (Holstered at the waist)

【Magic & Abilities】Computer Perception, Intuitive Aptitude, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Gunmanship, Electricity Manipulation, Connective Tissue Manipulation, and Peak Human State.

Shadow Demon Hikari

`squall_leonheart`

Geo780

I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

User Image

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
╎Theme−Song╎
Beth Allison
(Aka Tex)
Advanced Hunter

⊣Location⊢
Outside of the fourth factory.
⊣Company⊢
Tons of people.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
~Tex just watched over the group of hunters as they were watching the projection. Her attention suddenly shifted to the projection after she heard some loud conversation that the person training was Rentaro. She looked up frantically seeing the face of the man she knew too well. Tears were running down she face before she said anything. "Why wasn't I informed? Why is he here? How is he here?" She said out loud in a cracked voice.

It was a break down as she fell to her knees, barely using the sword to keep herself up. She sniffled as she saw how well he was. Her face was fulled with nothing but anguish. "You're supposed to be dead!" He yelled before having to look downward. Away from him as she had to break down right there in front of tons of low level hunters.

They wouldn't know, they would never know how much pain she was in just seeing him again. But a small smile showed itself as well. As another part of her was happy the jerk was a live. So she looked up as the moment of the leader board showed up. With her being knocked down from being the top hunter here, to being in second place now. She was just happy that Rentaro was back. With nothing but tears running down her face and over her smile.~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『Weapons』 Ōdachi (Sheathed and at hand), wrist SCAD, and a Sig Sauer P210 9mm (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx『Magic and Abilities』 Enhanced Swordsmanship, Enhanced Flexibility, and Military Grade Magic Knowledge.

`squall_leonheart`

Geo780

Out Of Coffee: Elevator going downward to some secret base underneath the factory has left. OHO
]
User Image

C e c i l i a xxxxx S c h a d e n f r e u d e

Fairy blue, It is only for you that I would crush the stars, and put them on display
If you really put your faith in me when you're lost here i am forever with your soul

I will not break, I wont surrender! So scary, but you can't give into this!
Fairy blue you're my everything! The reason I go on In this captivity,

Cecilia was pleased when she had been permitted to spar the young man. Though it seemed they had to fight in the training grounds which Cecilia was fine with, as long as they got to fight. The Queen to the weapons she had removed in her arms, there was no way she was letting these out of her sight. Cecilia followed Abidan as she looked back to the older man who had tried to stop them. She gave with a smile as she turned and kept following. It was getting a bit late a Cecilia knew she would have to return home soon, she did not want to get caught in a monster territory that was not her own. She was still a human after all.

Cecilia had noticed he had removed all his weapons, but she wasn't going to say anything since she had done the same. They reached the training grounds and Cecilia looked around, it was a wooded area but had an open patch where Cecilia figured where most of the 'training' happened. She placed her weapons she had brought off to the side. Cecilia stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles. "Let's get this started shall we?" She said. The women walked a bit away from Abidan keeping her back to him. Her eyes were on the woods, she paused as she heard something. She doubted the other two heard it, but Cecilia had heightened all of her senses and she could tell something was off.

Cecilia narrowed her eyes and removed a single shot pistol from her chest. Still with her back to the boys she adjusted her stance and held the gun up. Shooting wasn't really her thing, but when she was younger she had watched Kagetane dozens of times shoot. She was no where near his skill, but she could copy his stance well enough to hit something. Cecilia waited quietly waiting for her enhanced eyes to catch something.

"My lady?"

Cecilia picked up a voice with her ears and she lowered her gun. "s**t...." She swore. She recognized the voice if course and she was not happy. Then a stout old lady emerged from the trees and a bright smile of her face. Cecilia narrowed her eyes and spun around facing Abidan. Her gaze lowered and she folded her arms over her chest. Her expression was now one if that a pouty child. "Helga...." She said angrily. Helga moved as fast her small legs could carry her over to her Queen. Helga was Cecilia's hand maiden. She was a type of Frankenstein monster who's sole purpose in creation was to serve Cecilia. Helga had been a gift from her dead husband to help keep Cecilia under control.

"My lady! I'm sorry about my interruption but I thought this was very urgent, I have an important letter from My Lord Kagetane. A zombie coming from the Vampire kingdom dropped it off. I think it's very important." Helga said as she held out the letter. Cecilia reluctantly turned and took the letter. It had her lands crest on it......so Cecilia was going to have to open it.

Cecila broke the seal and unfolded the letter. Her eyes read the printed words and as she read her anger began to grow. Flames sparked off her arms and soon the letter started to burn. It seems like her king was going a dangerous mission.....with out telling her. Her now dark eyes looked at Franks, "I need to go, now." She said sharply. The women looked back to her hand maiden. "You send this came from the vampire lords castle? " she asked, the old women nodded and took Cecilia's hand and started to lead her into the woods. "This way my Queen I have a horse waiting." Cecilia quickly returned her weapons to her hiding spots and glanced at the two men once more. "Hopefully when we meet again Abidan it will be on the same peaceful terms. " she gave a curtsy before vanishing with all her weapons into the forest.

--------------

Cecilia along with Helga made it to the Vampire lands easily. Cecilia only had to kill two human guards to get back into the monster territory. Cecilia commanded Helga to wait outside with the horse. The women nodded and stayed put. Cecilia wasted no time in entering the castle. She soon found where the Lords had gathered and she gently pushed open the door. She was surprised at how many royals were a at attendance. It made her wounded what was really going on. "Well, Hello to you all." She said politely with no smile. As her eyes checked all of the people she came acoss a very fimilar face. Jinx. This did bring a small grin to her face.

You are obsolete
Evolve or Die

Where: Home in Human Lands in The backyard
With: Lords and Ladiez
Theme: Paper Moon
Mood: Serious
OOC: bad posts is bad, but boss needed her here :3

Servant Reborn

Fallen BOV

Silviela

DCronos

PeacexWar

xXSekeraXx

HyakuShikiRai

Shadow Demon Hikari

dragonprincess_bloom

Lilyness II

MOOD: Headache/worried

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

Squall paid attention to Tex and do the projection. The person was good... His eyes stayed on Rentaro trigger finger. He only remembered one person that had that fast of a trigger finger. The mad scientist that fought Suzumie, When Mimi and him was stuck in a hallway fighting off waves of freaks he remembered the Lord was quick to make a wall of bullets flying at them.

It was a Stretch but if Squall was right.... They had a lord in front of them. Getting up he whistled loudly and told his oldest hunters to come forward. It was three old hunters that was wiser then anyone else that he knew. "Squall? whats wrong.." Squall stared at both of them sighed. "We got an issue...this Rentaro person? why would he show up randomly when he been MIA for how long?"

The three man looked at each other then back at Squall. "What's your point..." Squall sighed and showed them his necklace. "When there is something wrong or danger close by... My summon will glow like it is now, Now you all know I was with Suzumie when she fought the Lord of madness." They nodded.

"Well I wasn't fighting him I was stopping the freaks from going to Suzumie so she could kill him.... When I did see him he was fast and quick on the trigger like Rentaro." All three of them stared at Squall with disbelief. "My necklace was also glowing exactly like this... Now I know its a stretch but I need you three to keep an eye out, I don't trust this person... If you see anything fishy you know what to do." They nodded and walked off. Sighing he looked up at Hanzo. "Hanzo what should we do? We can't just scream there's a lord here, It would cause too much panic and we can't tell Tex because of how she is right now.

...AND L E A V E...
cinderella man

KillerPizzaGuy
Geo780

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo listened to Squall talk to the other humans. He figured he had seen that man before and now it made sense. He had been ill prepared last time. It was a mistake he wouldn't make twice. He had trained hard and was ready now. He glanced at Squall. Why don't one of us just spar with him. Hanzo suggested. That way you will know of his character and intentions. Then you decide from there what is the best course of action.

thoughts: those who have crossed paths on the field of battle understand each other better than most.
OOC: I knew he seemed familiar. Just didn't want to seem foolish for asking.

`squall_leonheart`

xXSekeraXx

KillerPizzaGuy

_peccable_

Gorath Tsu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items