Welcome to Gaia! ::

I apologize for my long absence in the rp sorry! Anyway should we have a 1 night new years even ENPHASIS ON 1 NIGHT!

Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
No 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on December 30, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 141 142 143 > >> >>> »|

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo followed Squall for a bit before guards appeared and Mimi dragged him into the shadows. He blushed slightly at her touched. He listened to what they were saying until they left. When they exited the shadows Mimi asked Squall who was on the list. Hanzo drew the conclusion that she might have done something in the past that might put her on there, but she didn't need to worry about that. He didn't kill things that could think for themselves. He followed Mimi and Squall as they continued on through the village. He saw the destruction that had taken place. He looked around with his eyes in bird mode. He saw in the distance a place that seemed to feel bad to him. I think I know the cause. he told the others. Call it a hunch or a guy feeling, but I think we'll find our reckless female friend somewhere around there. he pointed to a castle that could be barely seen by the others.

thoughts: I feel a weird energy
mood: cautious and intuitive.
Place: lycan territory.
OOC: rolling right along.

`squall_leonheart`

xGNBx

⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱╪ϨɊȖɅLL LΣʘȠΗɅЯT╪⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱

MOOD: TIRED

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

...STATE YOUR B U S I N E S S ...xx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image

Squall sighed And looked at Mimi."No none of your names were on it And even it was I wouldn't fight you." He tried to see where Hanzo was looking but He could Barely See that far but he trusted Hanzo so he believed him. "Wouldn't really Call her a friend But reckless? Ya I would say so." He looked over at Mimi He could feel her stare She didn't trust him and was worried. "The paper wasn't special It only talked about this village and How it got attacked And where they thought the attacked came from."

He was Uneasy To meet the girl again And her companion Plus now they would be in trouble when they head Back to the HQ because of Squall But it was better in his opinion For Suzumie and her companion in trouble then His new friends. sure... Suzumie and Rufus was human but His new companions felt more human then they did.

"Lets go Then..... But any sign of risking our life or if Red hood and Rufus attacks Mimi we will leave them asap." He sighed and looked at her. "How many people did you kill.... Are you a kill on sight for the Order?" He did not want to risk her life she had to know this was gonna be dangerous.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...AND L E A V E...

ʘʘϽ: ( )
Geo780
xGNBx

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Speech color = forestgreen

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─████████████████───██████──██████─██████████████─██████──██████─██████████████────██████████████─██████████─██████──────────██████─██████████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░██████████──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░████████░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████────██░░██████████─████░░████─██░░░░░░░░░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─
─██░░██────██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██────────────██░░██───────────██░░██───██░░██████░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────
─██░░████████░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████────██░░██████████───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██────██░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░██████░░████───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██████████░░██────██░░██████████───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─██████████░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─────────██░░██────██░░██───────────██░░██───██░░██──██░░██████░░██─────────██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██████─██░░██████░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██─██████████░░██────██░░██████████─████░░████─██░░██──██░░░░░░░░░░██─██████████░░██─
─██░░██──██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██─────────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░██──██████████░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██████──██████████─██████████████─██████─────────██████████████─██████████████────██████████████─██████████─██████──────────██████─██████████████─
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

▛ ▖▚ ▜ ▙▝ ▞ ▟ Archer ▛ ▖▚ ▜ ▙▝ ▞ ▟

A Warrior's Tune:Melancholy Gilliard - John Dowland
A Warrior's Demeanor:Somewhat amused
A Warrior's Place:Tailing Suzumie
A Warrior's Soul:Biography

User Image
"Some secrets are best left alone...'"

User Image{Perched on a rooftop a few buildings away from where Suzumie was lurking Rufus was crouched down watching her and, in his peripheral vision, the area surrounding him. He had strategically placed himself so that he would be able to look out around him in all directions, a full one-hundred-and-sixty degree arc, as one could never be too cautious especially in unfamiliar territory.

Most of Rufus' attention, however, was focused on Suzumie. She seemed to be hunting something or someone but he wasn't entire sure what (or who). What what she doing, he wondered. Perhaps he should have paid more attention to the paper with the next assignment...

Ever at the ready he had brought out his longbow and had nocked an arrow onto the bowstring so that he could fire in a moment's notice.}User Image

"...My secrets should never have existed at all."

OOC:

xXSekeraXx
You have received a message attached to an arrow!

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
“The Wanderer, What is she like?
I was told— she is a melancholy soul.
She is like the sun to the night;
a momentary gold..."

XXXXXXXXXXAmelia 'Mimi' LockhartXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
tab Mimi relaxed as Squall seemed to genuinely care about Hanzo and her. But the last part bothered her. How many people had she killed? She'd been dead for a couple hundred years now, and there were many people she had killed. They had attacked her because of what she was, she had even killed her own kind. She had opposed her own culture, with her disbelief that they cared for her. She had believed that she couldn't trust anyone, especially when she was fresh. She hadn't been back to her home land, since she had first changed.
tab In fact, she hadn't actually had to kill anyone since the beginning of her life as a spirit. Luckily She had been able to avoid that, However, she had taken out quite a number of beings. Human and monster alike, just to be alone. She knew they needed to find their friend, but this really bothered her. She had caused the deaths of her parents and Eli, she had killed countless members of her own kind, she had killed other humans and monsters. But for what? So that she could be alone and miserable.
tab Mimi fell to the ground. tears slid from her cheeks. "I don't know. I really don't know. She deserved this eternal damnation. She had been so self absorbed that she had blinded herself. She had refused to see what was right in front of her. She had killed innocent people because of her blindness.

>>Out of Curiosity: <<

"...A star when dimmed
by dawning light; the flicker of a
candle blown. A lonely kite lost in
flight—someone once had flown.”

Geo780

`squall_leonheart`

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo listened to Squall for a bit and then when Squall asked Mimi how many she had killed he watched her break down after thinking. He glared at Squall for such an insensitive question. He the knelt down next to Mimi and hugged her tightly. She was soild to him for some reason even though she claimed to be a ghost. He wasn't sure what to say at first, but then a thought crossed his mind when he considered the situation. What you've done in the past shouldn't define you. It is how you choose to move forward that shall do that. I don' belive its the orgins of someone who define who they are. Its not how you starts things, but instead how you choose to end them. Now you can cry and you can weep for those you've killed, but once your done you have to know that their gone now and nothing will change that. You must find the strength to continue strongly into the future. You owe it to the people you've killed to live out a lifetime in their stead. he said gently.

thoughts: There there don't cry.
mood: cautious and caring
Place: lycan territory/mad scientist land
OOC: awww I feel so sorry for Mimi.

`squall_leonheart`

xGNBx

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

User Image

Squall sighed He always Hated people crying.... And He felt bad hurting Her feelings and scaring her, He sighed and Walked Up to her and knelt down. "Hanzo is right... Don't Live in the past.... The past doesn't define you." He looked at her tears It was weird she was a ghost but she had feelings she could feel and for that he hated what he just said.

He looked around and saw there was A small red Rose beside her, He took a knife and Cut the rose loose He also cut the rose spikes So she wouldn't get hurt, He held it out to her and smiled. "I didn't mean It... I was... just saying..." He looked at Hanzo and sighed. "We can't go and risk her life...." He patted her head while he held the rose in his hand. "We are friends... And I wont let any body hurt you.."

...AND L E A V E...

ʘʘϽ: (:c )
Geo780
xGNBx

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

NightStar Manor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shea Alu Valdamjong

Icy Form & Child Form

User Image

Shea heard the girl, well the nekomata make a hissing sound. She then caught a scent, it seemed rather unpleasant and coming towards them. Hearing its rather drunken speech she just rolled her eyes. Really how unlucky could she be today. Though at least its focus was on Nyuu. Yet it really did surprise her that she could be snuck up on if you will. Maybe she had been a bit too lost in her own thoughts. Yes that all consuming thought of finding that woman's blood line and eradicating it from the face of the planet. But still she had no time in this little game, she had that stupid mission of checking up and in with the Myth and Aquatic rulers as well as going to the demon Kingdom and checking in on them. How badly did she want to just freeze everything and anything in her path as well as Kenji. How could she be so damn unlucky and have to be tied to him. Yes that thought along made her blood run colder.

As the man approached even more focused on playing chase with Nyuu she was tempted to let him but still it would only cause her to delay her unwanted trip. "Sir, I suggest that you just be on your way." Her eyes glaring at him as the air grew colder, she was keeping herself from transforming fully at the moment, but with the way her emotional state was it may not be too much longer.

Location: Vampire Territory, heading towards Land of Myth and Aquatics border
Mood: Irritated
Companion(s): kitty Nyuu

Attire:dress

User Image

Vampire Royal

Hinata Norisu

Fallen BOV

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
silversunset92

User Image

Sai couldn't help but to frown at this point as he waves his hand into the air, as he did the saliva on his turned to steam and it appeared that his hand was smoking for a brief moment. When his hand cleared up he only crossed his arms and thought for a moment as his eyes then traced over her as he didn't get closer to her.He only tried at this point to walk a circle around her from a distance as though he was trying to study her.....reading her...finding weakness and strengths... "I dislike calling IT my other form, true I'm not human but I give them respect because we make ourselves look like them..Well I do it because my other form has me almost naked all the time, you do it because you don't want your people to scare humans...but at the time you kill them...to at least my reason is in the right.." It seemed nature wanted to change in their area. This time of year and the sudden drop in temperature it didn't take long to see where the change from coming from. Sai had been around for years and his way of learning off people came from experience.

"I'm down to the very last of my kind, in fact the only time you are suppose to technically see me is in your dreams....and let me tell you it's one you would never forget..." Though Sai was telling her what he could do, he didn't want to break his form, for one it burned too much strength to expose his true self and for two he felt as though he shouldn't have to in the first place.

"I'll give you a hint, since I can tell that you are not familiar with my race, I feed off the lust of others. If I wanted, now that I have encountered you..I could invade your mind as you sleep and simply...have my way with you." He gave a shrug rolling his eyes around as though he was just telling her right then and there she could die point and time from now.

"Incubus, though we frown on killing people we absorb the life force through lust. I HOWEVER take only what I require and so the person doesn't lose any life span. Normally you are not suppose to wake up ever again after seeing us.." Now it was time for Sai see how strong her mind she really was.

With his master of illusion, Sai snapped his finger and he was now same appearance as her.
"I can be anyone, look like them....sound like them....feel like that...smell like them too." With his demonstration Sai wanted to amaze her but also....scare her.
His illusion of her was the same but now her clothing had been covered red with blood as he created fake illusions of Lycans on the ground all around the both of them dead.

"Oh no! What have I done.....I killed everyone...I'm the only Lycan left...now...and so alone..."Sai playing the fake Lexi doubleganger allow her eyes to form tears before closed her eyes and snapped his fingers. Instantly everything around them returned back to normal and he was in his own human form again.

"Incubus are one of the most dangerous demons, but we don't have to get physical to turn people against one another....any more questions?....or should I just go ahead and put you to sleep?"

He gave a laugh as though he was joking but quickly stopped laughing looking at her...as though he could of been serious. Sai couldn't help but to play mind games with his new little pet, it was his nature af
ter all.

Thinking: Does she understand now?
Mood: Curious
Occ: Screw working all day today ;^;...yay off day tomorrow!!

Timid Kitten

Shomaruki

My song goes unanswered...

☽★☆☾Lexi Shade☽★☆☾

User Image

Lexi stood, frozen with fear. It was like looking in a mirror, only Lexi had known she would never harm her people. She did fear finding those she loved, dead. This man, this Incubus,Sai, he terrified her. Never in her life had the Lycan woman come across a creature such as him. After seeing all of her people dead at her feat, Lexi's hands had come up and covered her eyes. She trembled in fear, muttering in-audibly. When she removed her hands from her face, she stared at the man in front of her. Her cheeks were wet with tears and her breathing fast. It had only been an illusion but what she had seen was her biggest fear of all, next to losing Dimitri.

"I get it... You are dangerous."
She whispered, looking at him. The temperature went back to normal and the winds stopped blowing. If she threatened him any further he could hurt her in ways unimaginable. Lexi heard a snap on the ground, and then growling. She turned her head to see Dimitri emerging from the brush. He pushed against her side, nuzzling her as he had sensed her unease.

"Go home, I will be fine."

She commanded. The white wolf licked her hand, still growling at the man with Lexi. With a nudge from her knee and a small growl, Dimitri's jaw snapped at the stranger and then he dashed away. Her pain had been eased just by seeing him alive but she was even more relieved to see him go. He had asked her if she had any further questions, or should he just put her to sleep. Lexi tensed again.

"Why me? Just because you stumble upon me... You can try, but im dofferent from others you may have encountered...If you harm me you will start more strife for this land...You don't attack a queen without consequences. " The illusions had worked on her, but her personality was strong enough she wanted to challenge him. He could try and put the Alphaess under his spell, but Lexi knew it may not work. Her mind was her most powerful weapon, although weaker in this form, it was guarded heavily. She had too many people to worry about to let her guard down and open her mind. If he did get past her barriers she hoped that her own telepathic abilities were enough to push him out.

My moon and stars has something to say:Off to work! Don't mess with Lexi too much!
When will they find me...

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
“The Wanderer, What is she like?
I was told— she is a melancholy soul.
She is like the sun to the night;
a momentary gold..."

XXXXXXXXXXAmelia 'Mimi' LockhartXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
tab Mimi wiped her tears and took the rose. Damn what had come over her. Within the time span of what night, she had felt more emotion than she had in her entire second life. It was overwhelming. Because of these two she was talking, she was breaking her rules, she was laughing she was crying, most importantly she was trusting. She had never been embraced by people like this before, and it felt absolutely wonderful. Friends by her side, there to protect her just as much as she was there to protect them. She began to realize that friendship wasn't about selfish gain like she had thought, but more about selfless giving.
tab She smiled at the two. "Thank you. And I'm sorry. I haven't really interacted with people in years, and I hadn't really ever had friends before." She stood from the ground. She was going to be strong and help them on their journey. "Let's go find your friend." She was embarrassed for her actions and to make up for them, she wanted to help them find the lady in red.

>>Out of Curiosity: Good Morning ^.^<<

"...A star when dimmed
by dawning light; the flicker of a
candle blown. A lonely kite lost in
flight—someone once had flown.”

Geo780

`squall_leonheart`

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

User Image

Squall Smiled When she cheered up more but realized She still thought the people were His friends He sighed. "She isn't My friend.... It just in my heart I know she is in trouble...She fought Me And I fought back a Nobody Hit and hurt A high rank Order." He cracked his knuckles. "What happens When A person think they are unstoppable? They get their self killed.

He looking over at Hanzo and sighed. "Do you think we should go Hanzo?" He asked Still not sure risking their life Just to help A girl and Her companion Was worth His new friends life. "If we do go... No splitting Up." He said as He looked over at a little kid trying to help Pick up some planks of wood for his dad, Squall walked over to the kid And picked it up for him and Placing It by his dad. "Why thank you sir" Squall nodded at the kids dad and walked back To his group of friends.

...AND L E A V E...

ʘʘϽ: ( )
Geo780
xGNBx

Friendly Warlord

dragonprincess_bloom

Hinata Norisu

User Image

The Cat was already cautious as he drew near, it hissed and yowled at him and the horrible noise made him smile. Chase the Cat was more fun when they made it a little dangerous, he remembered the last time he played. That was a incredibly angry panther, and it's siblings were nothing to laugh at either. "HERE I COME, KITTY! YOU BETTER RUN!" Aiden saw the women next to the Cat, she suggested that he leave and the air chilled around them. He didn't care, he wanted to play with the kitten, the women that smelled of death and ice could just wait. He surged forward at the Cat laughing loudly the prospects of the chase and the fun.

Ooc
Weak post sorry.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo smiled as Mimi got up and stop crying. She seemed different then a few moments ago, but in a good way. She said she had never had friends before. It had been the same for him. As a child he had other children he played with, but he hardly knew any of them. After his strength and power awakened people rejected him.
He heard Squall ask him if they should go. He nodded at this. He was fine with sticking together. When Squall came back form helping the kid and his dad they headed towards the place he had seen. They approached it quickly. As they approached Hanzo watched the surrounding area. He was keeping an eye out for the women and her companion. They approached the gate when Hanzo stopped. He could hear something dangerous in there. In fact the place smelled heavily of blood and death. Be careful. Something dangerous lives here. he said.

thoughts: The place smells of death
mood: cautious
Place: lycan territory/mad scientist land
OOC: back in the game!

KillerPizzaGuy

`squall_leonheart`

xGNBx

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
gaia_star иץυυ gaia_star

User ImageUser Image

Nyuu began to hiss louder as her eye color changed from yellow to red. Anyone that knew her would know that was a bad sign. But then again the only person who knew this that was still alive was Kensuke. As the man approached, it was clear who his target was...Nyuu really didn’t like the sound of ‘Chase the Cat’. As Nyuu’s hisses grew louder, sparks and miniscule flames began to crackle around her. Fortunately she heard Shea tell the man to be on his way though that was more likely because they needed to be on their way to the land of myths and aquatics. Unfortunately the man didn’t seem to care. “HERE I COME, KITTY! YOU BETTER RUN!” that shout was all it took for Nyuu’s eyes to turn completely red as flames burst to life around her. A split second later, the flames had morphed into fiery nekomatas and ran straight for the man. She then changed into her human form though her cat ears and tail remained visible and her eyes remained red. Nyuu didn’t want to change into that form but if she needed to use her fox fire, she had to be in her human form to do so.

(ooc: ...)

Sparkly Friend

A lord of Darkness...

𝔎𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔦 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔲𝔩

A ruler of the Vampires..

Weapon:Draculas Legacy, hand to hand

Powers: Shadow Whip, Artic Fang ,Inferno Claws

Abilities:Bat Sight, Super Strength, Agility, and Speed,Blood Feed, Transformation, Mist Form ,Gravity Defier

User Image
User Image
Folding his arms listening to him talking further about the attack on the foolish humans he just chuckled. " You say easy but then you go on about others assisting you.. I wonder is there a hint of doubt I'm picking up.. It should be simple and when the demon lord hears about this I am sure he would be happy to assist in putting those idiotic creatures in their place.. Also with those factories taken down just think.. All of those supplies, and bodies.. It would be a shame for them to go to waste, but I think a certain lord could put it all to better use.."

As he went on about the new material to protect from the bullets he just sighed supplies, supplies, expensive this and that.. Well there was a mine they did not use and was pretty much on the boarder of their land.. " How about I let you have the mine on our boarder it has not been used, and so there is bound to be plenty of good resources in there that you can use.. Still it is extremely cold and then very hot no between so if you can find a way of surviving down there then help yourself."

Ah yes back to the mission honestly this man was almost humorous but also take, take, take.. So find vampires that are as close to humans that can fly and/ or demons, along with a spirit.. Surely the demon lord had a spirit that could be used for that part.."Well I am sure the demon lord would be of assistance and also want to know of this.. So he can help in providing a spirit most likely and maybe some winged human like beasts along with some vampires that are close to human form.."

As the alarm went off and he showed off one of those females special new tricks he just slid his eyes to side. "If she is as good as I have heard what makes you think she would take the halls.. Also asking a lord to retreat, and a guest to fight what poor manners.. I think i'll just work on the letter to inform the lord of demons and if I smell too much of your blood then i'll come to save you Kagetane."

He was teasing him a bit indicating he would save him like some prince to a princess. Walking to a table he bit himself and used his own blood as ink writing the letter. He clearly had down information about this new bullet having details of the effects to their kind, their plan, and other information he gathered from Kagetane. When done he wrote his name at the bottom and had the symbol of the vampire lord next to it. Looking about he found a bat to deliver the message and hopefully it would deliver it fast..

"As for the meal I am tempted to try something new, it does not hurt to have a surprise here and there after all.." Watching the bat deliver the message he wonder how the ruler of his cousin species was doing.. Hopefully he was in a good mood, he could only imagine how he would take this message if he was in a fowl one..
User Image

۞ OOC:

۞ Current position: with the lord of science/ mad

۞ My company is: lord of science and mad

۞ Current Theme: The dark prince, ruler of vampires..

۞ Mood and Information: Stat Mood= serious
KillerPizzaGuy
DCronos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out