• Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pssst....
So, I hear you like Pokemans?
I lieks Pokemans too. :3

Bashful Star

Serif Marak

very nice~ tho, i do suspect i want an entirely different kind of pokémon. U u U

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
PROTO CADET
Serif Marak

very nice~ tho, i do suspect i want an entirely different kind of pokémon. U u U

Well, details help. biggrin

Bashful Star

Serif Marak

realistic is one word. pokémon (aside from the obvious ones) are all wild and dangerous creatures
that you need a license to train; a.k.a. not everyone has or is allowed to own a pokémon, children
have to prove they can train the creatures but also may only leave home with a mentor to make
sure they stay safe and teach them on furthering their training skills, pokémon die, people get hurt
and organizations are truly evil and not some comedy shtick. stuff like that.

i'm not looking for a super gritty take on the series but rather a "realistic" one.

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
PROTO CADET
Serif Marak

realistic is one word. pokémon (aside from the obvious ones) are all wild and dangerous creatures
that you need a license to train; a.k.a. not everyone has or is allowed to own a pokémon, children
have to prove they can train the creatures but also may only leave home with a mentor to make
sure they stay safe and teach them on furthering their training skills, pokémon die, people get hurt
and organizations are truly evil and not some comedy shtick. stuff like that.

i'm not looking for a super gritty take on the series but rather a "realistic" one.

Check your inbox in just a second. I have some details that I wrote up for this. It's a copy pasta semi-hodgepodge, but it's coherent enough.

Point is, we're on the same page.

Bashful Star

Bashful Star

Bashful Star

Bashful Star

Bashful Star

Bashful Star

Bashful Star

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff