Page 5 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Page 10 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
I Don't Care 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Shameless Bit

aghck

User Image

xxxxxI am deeply interested in why you keep thinking wingman.

He probably won't interrupt her too much, but he would probably avoid most serious conversation while out in public, within a dorm he might be more serious, or if she catches him working on his metal designs or working on a weapon she will catch him for a serious conversation.

He probably wouldn't mind her as a friend, though he would keep her at arms reach until he just can't keep her out of his easy to steal heart for friendship and closeness with others.

I can also see her probably walking into his dorm, if he is roomed alone for sure, because she might figure out that he never locks his door when he is inside, but does lock it when he leaves. Could end up with him having an unexpected visitor watching movies or something. I could see him eventually having pop corn or "movie treats" left out somewhere as a way to not only taunt her, but make the area more fun for himself as well.

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

She would try weasel her way into his life as she does with most people.

Dana usually seems like a very whimsical person but she does know when she has to be serious. She would probably catch on to it quickly.

She is the type of person who barges into people's dorms unannounced so she would love the fact that he usually keeps it unlocked. It'd also (obviously) be a way for her to tell if he was in his dorm or not so it'd be helpful too.

She would take the snacks as a way of saying he's basically accepted her so she would probably become a frequent visitor. She'd also just bring some movies to watch together without planning it first and have a little 'movie night' with him.

Wingman just pops up in my mind when I start to think of him flirting. Like, she could always talk him up first or offer some theatrics to get the girl interested. Or if you want a more toned down wingman thing, she could offer to help in getting more close friends from him.

Anti Inquisitor

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu
aghck
Kiya Rose"[/q
v4enm38e:4="Kiya Rose"[/quote]

The dorms are a request based system.
I meant to ask earlier, but I've been busy packing up and helping out in the house.
You can tell me here or via a pm which dorms you would prefer.

Also I will be responding to posts after I get home from my dad's which is about two hours away.
Please be patient with them.
Forlorn Toaster

Oh yeah, of course. Um, can I ask for dorm seven then?

Edit: Sorry, dorm seven for the first floor is what I meant.

Anti Inquisitor

aghck
Forlorn Toaster

Oh yeah, of course. Um, can I ask for dorm seven then?

Edit: Sorry, dorm seven for the first floor is what I meant.

Of course!

Anti Inquisitor

Sorry with the lack of posting from me today.
I got home from my dads and proceed to have to do a few hours worth of homework, cat care, and unpacking

Gracious Gatekeeper

-creeps into the ooc and huggles her toasty- Hi honey <3
Hello everyone ^_^ -waves-

Kiya Rose
So I was going to have my richy charrie interact with Eric's character when I saw that your charrie was with him as well. I hope you don't mind her joining ( not that she could care if anyone doesn't want her around).
Also...would you by any chance mind plotting with me? ^_^

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Lucunda Somina
-creeps into the ooc and huggles her toasty- Hi honey <3
Hello everyone ^_^ -waves-

Kiya Rose
So I was going to have my richy charrie interact with Eric's character when I saw that your charrie was with him as well. I hope you don't mind her joining ( not that she could care if anyone doesn't want her around).
Also...would you by any chance mind plotting with me? ^_^

" Lol that's okay! Just interact with him, too? :'3
Of course! What do you have in mind? x3 "

Eric son of Eric's Compadre

Bashful Lunatic

// Rolls into thread
Hello Everyone, I haven't been posting in here much... v.v
I play Danial (Scholarship) and Elias (Popular) if anyone wants to plot ^^

Anti Inquisitor

Razias_Shadow_Slapcakes
// Rolls into thread
Hello Everyone, I haven't been posting in here much... v.v
I play Danial (Scholarship) and Elias (Popular) if anyone wants to plot ^^

RAZI!!!!
And everyone else
I'm working on posts

Anti Inquisitor

FINALLY POSTED/
Posts should come faster now as I adjust to roleplaying again

Shameless Bit

Forlorn Toaster
Kiya Rose

User Image

xxxxxForlorn Toaster ~ I have to say that Azrael was not exactly fond on how your character reacted as it actually made him feel bad. He probably wouldn't have said he was sorry, but I know now that he is going to try and figure her out to try and amend the situation with a small gift or something. I wish she stayed for a chance to make hell on Azrael, but it was a nice post!

Kiya Rose ~ I found your post funny with her reactions to Azrael, especially the furrowed brows and the "I'm mature" to him calling her a "cutie."

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

" Lol yes. I loved the post. xD I wished I could make mine as long as your guys' but I was at a loss for her at the moment and I was rushing because I wanted a shower. >C
She really wants people to start seeing her as an adult since she's 17. She's sick of being treated as a child :v
She's really quite tsundere. xD Or maybe just deredere. c; "

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

Anti Inquisitor

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu
Forlorn Toaster
Kiya Rose

User Image

xxxxxForlorn Toaster ~ I have to say that Azrael was not exactly fond on how your character reacted as it actually made him feel bad. He probably wouldn't have said he was sorry, but I know now that he is going to try and figure her out to try and amend the situation with a small gift or something. I wish she stayed for a chance to make hell on Azrael, but it was a nice post!

Kiya Rose ~ I found your post funny with her reactions to Azrael, especially the furrowed brows and the "I'm mature" to him calling her a "cutie."

>.<
She's not really a big fan of people, especially people who touched her things. It's kind of a complex cause her mother was always going through her stuff and throwing things out without telling her.
And she also wasn't happy he had butted in the way he had.
But mostly she doesn't like being around people she doesn't know.
I enjoyed your post though.
It made me laugh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas