Page 10 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
I Don't Care 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
                          User Image

a beginning

there was a light there was a light there was a light there was a light there was a light there was a light there was a light there was a light
                                                                              there was a light there was a light there was a light there was a light there was a light there was a light there was a light there was a light
                                                                                      ▍▍▍▍ But somehow h e r e upon this night
                                                                                              ιт ησω мєαηѕ MORE
                                                                              ◯ ◯ ◯ and all those ~ words // sʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ˚˚ to s a y
                                                                            are now f
                                                                            are now fo
                                                                            are now for
                                                                            are now forg
                                                                            are now forgo
                                                                            are now forgot
                                                                            are now forgott
                                                                            are now forgotte
                                                                            are now forgotten or have somehow ▂▂▂▂▂ slipped → αωαу
                                                                                        ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▬▬▬▬▬┋┋► boarding school, fine arts, drama
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬┋┋► forlorn toaster and seewhatididthere
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬┋┋► lazy lit: five hundred words three hundred words
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬┋┋► pictures: forlorn toaster
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬┋┋► in character | reserves | codes
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬┋┋► DO NOT STEAL >.>

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

I STEAL FIRST POSTY >W<

Anti Inquisitor

HAUGHTY n e r d
I STEAL FIRST POSTY >W<

YAY!!!!
Welcome to the party Ashes!

Desirable Poster

>w<
I like to party <3

Anti Inquisitor

HAUGHTY n e r d
>w<
I like to party <3

Lol, do you? Do you really?

Desirable Poster

Anti Inquisitor

HAUGHTY n e r d
I do >.<

xD
We should try to recruit some people.

Bashful Genius

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
        U-um... Hello o wo

Anti Inquisitor

Emo My Panda
        U-um... Hello o wo
HULLO!!!

Bashful Genius

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Forlorn Toaster
HULLO!!!

I may or may not be sending in reserves for two characters... <3 I just post them in the reserve thread?
        Also, I read that we have to create a profile thread, If we have more than 1 character, can we just put both characters on the same thread? o w o

Desirable Lunatic

HAUGHTY n e r d
>w<
I like to party <3

My name is Eric

And I also like to party

Desirable Poster

The Dark One11

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm sorry I had to do it >.<
I figured you'd appreciate the humor xD

Emo My Panda

Oh yay a person <333
Hi person : 3
Glad to hear you are joining <3333

Bashful Genius

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
HAUGHTY n e r d
The Dark One11