Welcome to Gaia! ::

MunchCam's Partner In Crime

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Do not post here unless you're AquaSorceress or TraitorXIII!! D< I mean it!

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Location: The forest, away from the pathways. // Thoughts: I think this is a quicker way to the camp, but it's also a bit dangeorus... // Status: A okay! Company: No one, but monsters... // Theme: Flower of Dusk, Manjusara

User Image

They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child
Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild!
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is suddenly about to flower.

We are lightning
Straying from the thunder
Miracles of ancient wonder
This will be the day we've waited for
This will be the day we open up the door
I don't wanna hear your absolution
Hope you're ready for a revolution
Welcome to a world of new solutions
Welcome to a world of bloody evolution
In time-your heart will open minds
A story will be told and victory is in a simple soul

A young girl was wondering through the forest as her red cloak followed behind her as she continued. Her steps were light as she walked ensuring that she didn't make much noise as she stepped. The forest could be a frightening place for a young seventeen year old. Though her father, the lumberjack has full confidence in her to make it to the camp in the forest with the supplies they needed. They were on a recon mission to see what the enemy would do next by going into their territory, but they ran out of medicine and food. Which was why the girl was outside.

Her father was direct when it came to where they were, and told her to follow the path ahead, but she decided to cut through the travel time by wondering away from the path. The one her father said to follow does one big curve before going straight. So she decided to just cut through it. "Right...This should be the place where they'd start appearing..." She mumbled as she pulled up her hood to cover her face. Her eyes a bit more focused as her feet slowly were lifted from the ground, and hovered above the ground. She still acted like she was walking making the wind cooperate with her to move forward, but she didn't want to make any noise what so ever. Hence why she was floating.

She was a wind manipulator, and back in her home town this means she's a strong healer as well which was what she trained in mainly. As well as defensive magic to better protect people. She's dipped into the offensive magic as well, but doesn't like using it in fear of hurting someone she loves.

Once she thought she was far enough, she lowered herself onto the ground only to hear a smash like a tree falling right by her. She screamed a little in surprise before covering her mouth with her eyes widened. "Oh no...." She thought as she heard growls emit from the darkness. Taking out her staff wisps of wind circled around her as the shadow wolves emerged surrounding her. Looking around, she bit her lip slightly. "I-I don't know how many there are, but I know this is very bad...Who made that noise to attract them?!" She thought as the all lunged at her at once.

Screaming, the girl forced them all away with her wind causing them to hit trees, and the ground. Holding her staff and the supplies close, she bit her lip once more. "I-I know you smelled the food, but it's not yours!" She said casting some wind magic to scare them by slicing them shallowly. hoping that that would cause them to leave, but instead it made them angrier. Whimpering slightly as they got close to her, she stood her ground unsure of what to do. She was never a fighter. Only one who made protection charms, and healing spells for her friends. Fighting was a whole new thing for her, and she felt like a fool for denying assistance not wanting her father to worry. Boy, was she ever wrong!

Your world needs a great defender
Your world's in the way of harm
You want a romantic life a fairytale that's full of charm
Beware that the light is fading
Beware as the dark returns
This world's unforgiving
Even brilliant lights will cease to burn
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever
Hope and peace are lost forever

OutOfCookies Bleh post is bleh

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED the forest
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING excited
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED wolves and a young girl
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO MAKE YOU MINE Clash of the Sol

____˩σʌɛ
                                                    ____________________this is MY game now
                                                        For thousands of years there has been a war going on between the wolven clan and the humans. For hundreds of years, the story as to why the war had started in the first place was lost. The original one was lost and now it's all jumbled and no one knows the truth behind it. Why would anyone care, anyway? It doesn't matter, the war's been going on for so long that no one wants it to stop at all.

But none of that matters now. It's all war, war, war.

However, the new leader of the wolven clan isn't really one for the war. This young man's name is Carter. And how did he become the leader of the wolven clan? Well that was simple! Carter's parents were the leaders of the wolven clan themselves. But they had... passed on a few years back and despite how much he didn't want to do it, everyone nominated him to do so. So Carter took over. But, now, he wasn't really one for being a leader. He didn't really do all of the leader-y things he probably should do. Instead, he spent most of his time wandering around the border of the two, just playing with the wolves and teasing the humans.

Maybe Carter really liked wandering around because he hated being in charge. He hated giving orders to the lesser wolves and telling them to attack the humans. Fighting just wasn't really in his blood, per say.

It was just another ordinary day where Carter had found himself wandering through a forest with his wolves. He was ordered to go and do some scouting, so he decided to skip that and just go through the forest. Humans weren't stupid enough to walk through them, anyway. The woods were a dangerous place. Carter had walked with his wolves until they had found a tree that was half down. So Carter just did what he normally did and knocked it down the rest of the way.

However when the tree hit the ground, a small scream was heard nearby and his wolves started growling. Oh dear.... His wolves then decided to go after whatever made that scream and as Carter had followed them, he also found himself smelling food. From a-ways-away, he had seen a young girl wearing a red cloak. However, in that girl's hand she was wielding a staff. And from that staff she had attacked his wolves with wind magic. But part of that wind magic had hit Carter and cut deeply into his side. His wolves had started moving slowly towards the girl and Carter finally came out of the shadows.

"Alright boys, that's enough, let the poor girl be." Carter stepped out of the shadows a little more and gripped the side that was bleeding even tighter. His wolves had backed away from the girl and looked at him instead, like they were waiting for further orders. Carter looked the girl up and down and flashed her a smile, "I'm so sorry if my wolves scared you. But we've been out all morning and haven't eaten yet and I think they're just hungry." Carter's free hand was brought down to one of his wolves and he started petting and scratching it's head. His gaze had wandered back to the girl, "You... wouldn't happen to be able to help me with this wound, would you? I don't have anything on me that can help me and I'd really hate to bleed all over everything... again."

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ O-O-C haha finally a reply

The story as to why we're fighting is lost, what's even the point anymore?

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Location: The forest, away from the pathways. // Thoughts: It's the leader of the wolf clan! I-I really hope he doesn't realize who i am... // Status: A bit winded, but no physical injuries... Company: Wolves, and the leader of the Wolf Clan // Theme: Shards of Loss

User Image

We are lightning

The girl's eyes narrowed a bit as the all came closer once again. "I said stay AWAY!!" She shouted as she sent another gust of wind around her a bit more powerful than the last which was unknowingly the one that injured the leader of the wolf clan so severely. As they recoiled again to attack, she tensed up once more before a voice rung out to 'leave the poor girl alone.'

Looking up, her eyes widened slightly recognizing the wolf clan member as the new leader. Her father being the one who...Shaking her head slightly, she looked at him with slight confusion as he apologized about the wolves scaring her. Wolves were tricky weren't they? As he went on, she stood normally looking at the wolves as they stayed by the clan member. It'd make sense that they'd be hungry, but she was scared about what people would say if she fed the enemy. That'd be soo much trouble from her father too. She probably wouldn't be able to do missions like this for weeks if he found out about things like this. Which weren't fair! She wanted to help heal those who were fighting! Even if she doesn't like the fighting herself.

Snapping out of it, he mentioned about helping with a wound he had obtained. Looking over it, her eyes widened. It looked fresh...As if something happened recently which the only thing she could think of was...The thought of her hurting someone she didn't even have hostile feelings towards tugged at her guilt as her amber eyes began to tear up, but to the wolf, the streams were appearing under the shadow of her hood. Standing up straight, she held her staff out in front of him, and the other wolves."R-right..." she said finally speaking after the leader showed himself to her.

Gripping her staff tightly, she was uneasy about all of this. She harmed the leader of the wolf clan. The one that was supposed to be mauling her by now with his pack of primitive wolves according to her father. Though, he wasn't...Was it only because of his intention of seeking help? Only way to find out....Holding her staff into the sky, pulses of wind emitted from it, and through everything around her. It wasn't like the past attacks though, she was finally using her signature magic.

As the wind passed through them, a warm feeling could be felt as their wounds closed up rapidly. To the point there wasn't even a scar for the Clan leader. Something that aged magicians could only do, and yet she was able to use such powerful healing magic. As the wind kept accumulating, her hood finally fell from her face revealing her short blonde hair, and amber eyes focused on the staff up above. She hasn't said her name in fear that the leader would recognize her as the human general, Zachary Nightwind's daughter. Remi Nightwind.

As the healing process finished, she lowered her staff to secretly lean on it not wanting him to know how much that truly tired her out. "I-I'm sorry...I overreacted, and caused you your injury...I never liked the fighting between us, and yet I've accidentally joined in on it with this whole event..." She said looking at the man in front of her. Biting her lip slightly, she exhaled heavily to refrain from panting. She didn't want to tell him too much in the fear he'd ambush the camp that needed her assistance. Then she'd really be in trouble. Plus, she was still technically in the war for doing these missions of support, and healing injured soldiers, but she'd feel terrible if she wasn't able to put her magic into use when it would truly help people. Which was what she wants to do with her life.

This world's unforgiving
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever

OutOfCookies Bout time! D< Jk jk!

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ

____˩σʌɛ
                                                        To Carter, this girl seemed familiar. But why did she? He didn't know. It was just... something. Something was there and it was really tugging at his mind on to what the hell that was. One of his wolves howled at him and he just swatted it on the head instead. The wound on his side ached more and he just gripped it harder, while he waited for that girl to do something. Well... if she could do something.

Carter's eyebrows raised when the girl had raised her staff after he showed her the wound. Wind magic just started to flow into the area and he couldn't help but keep his eyes on her. God, this girl. What was it about her, anyway? He kept his eyes planted on her as she continued doing the wind magic. But when her hood fell, his eyes widened a tad. Those amber eyes and golden hair... She really was familiar! She looked sort of like... like the man who slayed his parents.

Carter shook his head and stared at the girl, listening to what she had to say. "I'm right there with you, I hate fighting. I'm supposed to be doing some sort of scouting or something right now, honestly." A hand was brought to his head and he just ruffled his own hair, "Haha, listen to me! The leader of the wolf clan and here I am saying that I hate the fighting that's happening between us!" Carter moved his hands and held them up, "Don't worry, Red, I won't attack you. I'm not really a fighter. And neither are my wolves. They're actually sweethearts..."

One of his wolves had moved closer to the girl and nuzzled her a bit. A smile had formed on Carter's face and a laugh escaped his lips, "I should warn you that these woods aren't a place for a girl like yourself. I can take you to where you need to go if you'd like... Don't worry, I'll make sure the humans don't see me~!"

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ O-O-C txt it

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Location: The forest, away from the pathways. // Thoughts: Why is he so calm, and kind? We're enemies! // Status: A bit winded, but no physical injuries... Company: Wolves, and the leader of the Wolf Clan // Theme: Shards of Loss

User Image

We are lightning

When she finished healing everyone, she went to tug on her hood only to notice it fell to her shoulders causing her to tense up as she looked at the leader of the wolf clan stared at her wide eyed. She looked away knowing he had recognized her. How wouldn't he be able to with her features so close in resembling her father? As he went on about not wanting to fight, she looked up at him with eyes full of hope. "R-really?" She asked as he continued.

Hearing him use her nickname that people came up with because of her cloak, she cringed slightly. "Please...Don't call me Red." She said before a wet nose touched her hand. Looking down she froze expecting it to bite her hand, but it was rubbing it's head against her...She rose a brow in confusion. Weren't these supposed to be fearful beasts? Rubbing the wolf's head with slight unease, she looked back at the Wolf Clan Leader. "People would connect it to the Lumberjack with ease much like we have with the leader of the wolf clan being called 'Big Bad Wolf'. My name is Remi." She said with a small smile.

He then offered to help her to where she was headed since this place was supposed to go, and that he'd make sure the humans didn't see him. She hated to admit that with this whole fiasco, she completely got turned around, and doesn't know which way to go anymore regarding the camp site. That, and the fact the healing took a bit more energy than she thought away from her.

With a small sigh, she looked up at the Wolf Clan Leader with a small smile. "Okay...Thank you." She said having her staff lowered to her side now. She planned on staying in the camp after this because of these events because he was still a wolf. Though, she was curious on why he was so passive in this encounter even after he recognized her as the daughter of the one who killed his parents. though she knew she doesn't have the energy to defend herself to the fullest any more since her offensive magic can go out of control. So, the additional help is very much appreciated.

This world's unforgiving
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever

OutOfCookies ~ ~ ~

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ

____˩σʌɛ
                                                        A large frown had spread across Carter's face when the young girl dared to mention the Lumberjack and called him the 'Big Bad Wolf'. With arms folded across his chest, Carter glared at the girl and growled, "Don't you ever call me that! I can't stand being called the 'Big Bad Wolf'! I'm not as bad as everyone says! My father was the big bad wolf, not me!" However when she had introduced herself as Remi, Carter's frown had become replaced with a huge smile instead. A laugh escaped his lips as he said, "Remi? Oh Remi, that's such a cute name! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

One of Carter's wolves had walked towards him and pushed him lightly, as if it was telling him to introduce himself. A sigh escaped his lips as he stepped back and bowed at her, "The name's Carter, the newest leader of the wolf clan. It's a pleasure to meet you, Remi." When he was over with his... introduction, he proceeded to stand straight up and nodded at her thank you for taking her towards her camp. He turned on his heel and looked at his wolves, mumbling something in gibberish for them to find her camp. The wolves quickly bolted away and soon Carter and Remi were alone. Slowly he turned around on his heel and looked back at Remi, asking, "So... is wind magic all you can do? You seem like you'd be a pretty powerful human if you practiced more than wind." His eyes darted down to his hands and he clenched them into fists, before he mumbled, "I... I wish that I had some cool ability like you! Or..."

However Carter was cut off by his wolves running back to him and howling at him. He listened as they told him that they found the campsite and was ready to take them. Carter turned on his heel and held out his arm for the girl to grab, "Come with me, let's get you to your campsite, okay? It'll be dark soon. Can't let a cutie like you be alone out in these woods!"

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Location: The forest, away from the pathways. // Thoughts: O-okay...I hit a nerve...Don't do that again. // Status: A bit winded, but no physical injuries... Company: Wolves, and Carter // Theme: Flower of Dusk

User Image

We are lightning

Remi shifted back and held her staff in a defensive position as he growled at her. A small whimper escaped her lips hating making people angry. Plus, this was her enemy. If he got mad at her, she'd need to worry about using more magic to defend herself over the things she just healed. Something others wouldn't need to worry about and would scold her for if they found out.

As she said her name, she blinked seeing the sudden mood change of the clan leader causing her to blink. Only to instantly blush, and look to the side holding her staff somewhat close once again. "T-thank you, and sorry for calling you that..." She said in more of a mumble before he bowed to her. Her blush intensified as she didn't know what to do with the situation. Looking away once again, she lowered her head so her eyes weren't showing once more. "P-pleasure to meet you too....Carter." She said before noticing him mumbling stuff.

When the wolves went to find her camp that she was supposed to help, she looked at Carter when he asked if wind was the only magic she had. Slowly, she shook her head. "Not exactly. I can also create barriers to protect a specific area, or person, and heal as well. I was taught to cloak it with my wind magic so no one tired to use it to their advantage, and they wanted me to try to make it as offensive as it can be too, but that's hard with my mind set..." she admitted wondering if she was revealing too much information. Looking at Carter with uneasy eyes again, she blinked hearing him being envious of her magic. She tilted her head to the side in confusion.

Before she could speak, a wolf ran up howling at Carter. It caused her to squeak slightly before looking at the wolf in question. She blinked as he went on. "They found it that quickly?!" She thought as he offered to follow him. She nodded noting the sun going down, and began to follow close behind the Clan leader. She's heard so many frightening things about the wolves clan. W-were they all lies??

This world's unforgiving
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever

OutOfCookies ~ ~ ~

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED wolves and remi

____˩σʌɛ
                                                        As the group started walking towards Remi's campsite, the air was awkward and silent. And Carter really wasn't the biggest fan of silence. It made him uncomfortable and just drove him mad. So he decided to speak up with, "So, Red- ahh, Remi... have you ever heard the story of the why the humans and the wolf clan started fighting? And I mean the real story, not the one that's been passed down from generation to generation." Upon saying that, Carter turned his head to look at Remi. No. She didn't know. That he knew. Why would she? It was lost among generations and now the story was so twisted and lost, that no one knows. Except a select few. And one of those few was Carter, but only because as a child he had spent his time in the library looking at old books.

"Apparently the story was of a wolf child and a human woman. The two met and fell in love. But the wolf's father didn't like that and told his son that if he didn't dispose of the human woman, that they'd go to war. But the man loved the woman to much and they fled together. But because of that, the wolf's father started a war by attacking the woman's family and killing them all." Carter brought his hand to his head and ran it through his mane, "There's more to the story, but apparently that's how it happened. All because of a forbidden love. How sad." He gazed at Remi and flashed her a toothy smile, "Humans and wolves aren't supposed to be friends, right? Just enemies, huh? I find that stupid. I wish that we weren't enemies. I'd love to be friends with someone as cute as you!"

However, the group had stopped walking when Carter heard voices. He raised his hand and pointed through a few trees, before he said, "Continue walking down through those trees and you'll find your group. From what I can hear, it sounds like they're worried that you're not there yet. You better hurry." He turned around slowly and looked at her, "Be careful, Red."

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Location: The forest, away from the pathways. // Thoughts: Is what my father said really true?! I-I almost died? // Status: Uneasy, but okay physically. Company: Wolves, and Carter, to soldiers at the camp, to Zachary, to no one. // Theme: Shards of Loss

User Image

We are lightning

Remi followed Carter as they went on to the camp site, she kept silent as they went on. It was unsettling. She felt a bit like a prisoner that was being lead to her fate. As he spoke up, she looked over at him as he asked about the true story. She shook her head not knowing his version of the story. She heard that a wolf went mad, and killed a woman's family, and someone's lover. So, rage was infused within the ruler, and a war raged out.

As he went on with the story, he basically told her the reason behind what she was told. Her eyes widened slightly as he went on. "The king was enraged when the wolf killed the family, and said to have killed the King's lover. After that, he raged war on the wolves where the needless bloodshed began throughout the generations. Once someone's avenged, someone else wants vengeance. It's a never ending loop of innocents getting killed. My father says otherwise, but there have been so many rumors going around to inflict fear, and rage between the two sides...You're not anything like what i've heard..." She said as they walked.

Looking over at Carter as he gave her a toothy grin she blushed, and looked away with a hint of blush on her face. They were supposed to be enemies, but here they were walking together, and talking to each other. So, why is this bad? Hearing him say he'd like to be friends. Another hit of blush covered her face as she looked away. "W-we can be...If you'd like. I don't mind...You've helped me so much already with helping me find the camp." She said with a small smile.

As Carter stopped, Remi bumped into the clan leader hearing him say to keep walking down through the trees. She frowned slightly as he said they were worrying about her. "I'd think they'd be too. With all the unnatural wind..." She said.before passing by him. Looking back, she smiled, and waved to him slightly. "Thank you again!" She said before moving through the trees to get to the camp her father wanted her to go to help them.

Once arriving, the crowd turned, and gasped slightly some having weapons out not knowing who was really coming up behind them. She smiled slightly uneasy about the situation before calming herself. "Sorry for worrying you, but I'm here now, and have the supplies you needed!" She said as she placed the supplies down in the center of them. She then looked over seeing the injured ones, she huffed slightly holding her staff over them healing their wounds. Once their wounds were healed, she fell to her knees panting.

One of the soldiers ran over to her placing a hand on his shoulder "Red, Are you alright?!" He asked knowing all too well he's just worried about what her father would do to him if he found out she ended up overusing her powers for their laziness. She was famous for giving a group a barrier for the night to avoid being attacked, and her father was furious since she was pale as a ghost once she came home. It's tough being the king's daughter...

She huffed pouting slightly looking away from the solider. "I-i'm fine. It's just that I had encountered a wolf clan member on the way." She said hearing them all gasp. She sighed "Calm down! I'm here aren't I!?" She said before they agreed to not let her make a barrier to protect them. Hearing that just made her sigh feeling guilty and slightly insulted of her strength. Standing up, she held her staff up high as a barrier was covering the camp area. The only thing signifying the barrier were little wisps of light. She didn't need to cloak it with her wind magic, so it didn't stress her as much, but keeping it out while the group was resting was hard.

Hearing their thank yous, she heard someone mention the lumberjack which made her sigh slightly. "Please just rest easy, and don't worry about the Lumberjack. I'll explain everything to him later." She said as they nodded, and fell asleep. She nodded, and focused on the barrier knowing full well that she would probably pass out eventually.

When it hit the third hour, the barrier flickered, and she ended up falling to the side passing out from overexerting her powers. During that time of silence she was thinking about Carter, and why he was so kind to her despite her being the daughter of the one who killed her parents long ago. She doesn't even know why he killed them besides the fact he was the wolf clan's leader.

As the sun rose, a Man rode up on a white horse looking at the camp's group. People healed, supplies successfully placed, and a daughter who was pale, and sleeping on the floor. A long sigh escaped his lips knowing all too well she wished to help out, but at this extent?! Hopping down, he carefully scooped her up, and placed her onto the horse, and hopped on to support her as he ventured back to their home town using the pathways not to encountering the damned vermin of the wolf clan.

When Remi woke up, she was in a plush bed with her cloak and staff over on the side of the door. Getting up, a maid walked in with some food gasping slightly. She walked over, and helped her up in a sitting position, but didn't allow her to leave her bed as she provided breakfast in bed. "How did I get here??" She asked before the maid looked at her with a confused look on her face.

The maid was about to reply, but then the blonde man appeared in the door way causing the maid to leave. Looking over, Remi's eyes widened as the man walked over to her bed with a worried look on his face placing a hand on her forehead. "I heard you had a rough time getting to the campsite....Though once I heard about it, it was too dark to search for you, so I went out this morning finding you pale again. You over use your power too much, Remi..." He said to her causing her to look away again.

Looking back at him, she frowned slightly. "But father! I can't just let someone sacrifice themselves by taking watch watching overnight for my sake because of the title. It was either that, or use the rest of my power to make a barrier!" She said before his eyes narrowed causing her to look down at her lap.

A sigh escaped his lips again as he rubbed Remi's head. "What else did you use it for? I heard there were multiple pulses of wind, and that you encountered a wolf clam member." He said before Remi tensed slightly unsure of what to say. Zachary sighed heavily. "Remi, do you know why we fight the wolf clan to this day?" He asked causing her to look over at him with a confused look in her eyes. His eyes narrowed slightly. "When you were ten, you were training with your mother in the outskirts of town to help with your magic. Two wolf clan members approached you two. The leader of the clan, and his wife. They both turned into one story wolves, and attacked you both. I wasn't able to save your mother, but I was able to save you by slicing the leader's head before he swallowed you whole. I sliced the wife's stomach only to find the chewed up remains of your mother...I had one of our nobles take away those memories so you didn't have to suffer through the trauma." He said as Remi stared at the man speechless. He then continued on. "Any wolf clan member can become a wolf, their size depends on their powers, and I heard their son, is the going to be the strongest one in wolf clan history. This is why I am still going to rage war on them, and why you should be especially careful." He stated causing her to panic on the inside.

He kissed her forehead softly. "Rest up, I don't want you to end up passing out again." He said before leaving the room. Leaving the girl wide eyed. That was why he killed them seven years ago?! What about Carter?! He'd still want vengeance right? And he's apparently going to be the strongest clan member ever?! A shallow sigh of uneasiness escaped her lips as she began eating the food that was provided for her.

As early afternoon passed, she was able to leave her home with her father's permission to go check up on the camps near by again. Though, in reality, she was hoping to bump into Carter again to talk to him, and actually provide him with food if he was being a lookout again. She needed to talk to him, and to try to get things straight not wanting to believe her father's words.

This world's unforgiving
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever

OutOfCookies TIME SKIPS! Basically almost 24 hours after they first met.

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING a little winded
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED alone - clark - alone

____˩σʌɛ
                                                        As soon as Remi left them, Carter had reached out to a tree and put a hand on his face. He hunched over a bit and shook his head. One of his wolves nuzzled his leg and he turned his head to look down at it, "Don't worry, I'm all right... I can control it, really." The feeling soon passed and Carter regained his composure. He looked at where he sent Remi one last time, before he turned away and headed back towards the wolf kingdom. It was sunset now and he was a few hours late.

As soon as Carter arrived in the kingdom, one of his friends ran up to him, "Y-Young Lord, you're late!! What happened, are you okay? You look a little pale!" Carter looked at his friend and looked away, before he said, "Just... I'm fine, don't worry. I just got distracted, is all." One of his wolves again nuzzled his leg, "I'm sorta tired, though. I'm just gonna go ahead and go to bed. I'll talk to you later, Clark~!" Carter found himself laughing, before he waved to his friend and continued on his way to the castle, where he lived. As soon as Carter arrived there, his wolves ran to where they stayed and he made his way to his parent's bedroom.

Upon arriving, Carter pushed the door open and slowly made his way to the huge bed in the middle of the room. He crawled into it and grabbed a picture of him and his parents, the only one that he had, from when he was younger. He curled up in the middle of the bed and held the picture close to his chest, like he did whenever he was sad or upset. It wasn't that Carter was upset really, it was just the fact that seeing Remi made him think about his parents. Which... he hadn't done in a long time. He had always tried to push the memories away, but Carter could never really do that. He always distracted himself whenever he thought about them. It was hard thinking about the two people who gave birth to him. To... to a monster.

"Carter, you're going to be the strongest one yet!', is that right, mother? Am I really going to be the strongest one...?"

Carter pulled the photo away from his chest and stared at it until he fell asleep...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The sun arose the next morning and Carter found himself sprawled out on the floor. He lifted his head and looked around, his ears twitching when he heard a voice. Quickly Carter gathered himself and ran off towards the window. He didn't want to be interrupted. He knew what duties he was going to be asked today, and Carter did not want to do anything. Honestly all he wanted to do was to see Remi, talk to her a bit, and that's what he was going to do. So he sneaked out of the window and crossed the ledge that was underneath it. When he was on the ground, he whistled for his wolves to find him.

Quickly the wolves came to his side and Carter ran with them to the edge of the kingdom. Sure, people were there to stop him, but he knew how to get by them. He knew the kingdom the best out of everyone, anyway! Carter busted through them and he ran and ran until he had hit the border of the trees, where he met Remi yesterday.

Upon arriving at the trees, Carter put a hand on a tree and huffed, trying to catch his breath. He mumbled something to his wolves and they darted off, running and obeying his orders. When they were gone, he pushed himself off of the tree and slowly started walking, keeping his eyes and ears pealed for anyone. He was in the human territory, after all. Close enough to the campsite of those stupid humans that he could really get hurt if he wasn't careful. But he was the most powerful wolf in the wolven history, so he could escape from their grasp if he did, in fact, get caught... couldn't he?

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ O-O-C eww gross reply gomen lmao

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Location: The forest, away from the pathways. // Thoughts: No! It's one of Carter's Wolves! Why did this have to happen?! // Status: Sore... Company: Group of soldiers, and an injured wolf. // Theme: Lxa ti-cia,

User Image

We are lightning

Remi decided not to use her magic to wonder around the forest again to not exhaust herself again. That was the last thing she needed to do here. Especially in the middle of the forest. As she wondered around, she noticed multiple animals following her for the food. With a soft smile she answered their pleas bit my bit making sure there was still enough for her, Carter and the wolves.

After moments of searching, she huffed slightly looking around with her hood over her eyes. "Carter...Where are you...." She said in more of a mutter before continuing on with her search. She wanted to talk to him about his powers in a whole. Like if he could really turn into a wolf....The thought sent shivers down her spine before he hand was grabbed by someone.

Turning around, Remi's hopes were shattered as it was a solider from the group she helped out with yesterday. "Are you lost Red?" He asked as she pulled her hand away from him looking away with a small frown on her face. Why couldn't he of been Carter....It would of made the surprise worth something. Shaking her head, she gave him a small smile. "No. I used this way to find your camp the last time. The paths always fail me for some reason." She said as the solider nodded, and took her to the camp.

Giving the soldiers the supplies she had on her again, she sat with them eating, and talking until there was a shift in the wind. Looking up, she noticed a rush of black catch her eye causing her to stand up, but someone else noticed it too. "Wolf Dead ahead!" Someone said causing her to see that he had a cross bow. Her eyes widened slightly. "Wait!" She said, but it was too late. He fired, and soon enough, a whine of pain echoed though the forest.

Her eyes widened in shock before glaring at the one who shot. "I said WAIT!" She whined before running to where the wolf was hit. Many followed behind her telling her to wait up, but she used her wind magic to speed herself up. How could they!? Not all wolves were under the clan's commands! Jumping up to get an extra burst of speed, she landed in an opening where the wolf was injured whining in pain. It tugged at her heart for the poor creature to be in pain, but even more to realize it was one a Carter's.

As the others caught up, one patted the shooter. "Nice shot Kai! Now then...." He said before Remi looked over seeing a blade in his hand. Gritting her teeth, she stamped her foot. "ENOUGH!" She shouted causing everyone to look at her. She hated being this demanding, but this wasn't right. Not by a long shot. She walked over to the wolf hesitantly as it soon growled as she neared it. "Easy...." she said softly looking at it's eyes. It was the same one that nuzzled her hand yesterday. A pang of guilt went through her before she spun her heel to stand in front of it to not get it harmed anymore than it already was. She glared at the soldiers in front of her. "Just because it's a wolf doesn't mean we automatically assume it's one of the wolf clan's trained ones! You all should be ashamed of yourselves for injuring an animal of the forest!" She said before the one that complimented Kai's shot stepped forward.

As he did, he grabbed Remi by the collar pulling her up to his eyes. "You damned pampered brat! He didn't shoot it for that! He shot it for dinner tonight. The supplies you and the others bring aren't anywhere close to feeding the whole unit so hunting is the only other way to survive!" He yelled before tossing her to the side causing her to cry in pain. Wincing slightly as she pulled herself up, she glared at the commander as he drew his blade again. "Now then...."

This world's unforgiving
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever

OutOfCookies ~ ~ ~

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED the human campsite
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING irritated
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED wolves, remi and some human soldiers

____˩σʌɛ
                                                        To be honest, Carter had always found it pretty weird whenever he wasn't with any of his wolves. He wasn't normally alone whenever he was out in the human territory and just the fact that he was, while looking for one of those humans, made him feel weird. He wondered to himself if he should have sent them all out looking for Remi. But it was too late. They wouldn't come back until one of them had found Remi. And due to that, that meant that Carter was going to be alone. And he didn't like being alone, really. So he stopped walking and looked for a large tree. Upon finding one, he quickly ran towards it and hopped up the branches, until he was seated comfortably on it.

It felt like it took forever before Carter's wolves returned to him. However, upon returning to them, he had noticed that one of them didn't come back with them. And as soon as he was out of the tree and about to ask them what had happened... he heard it. He heard the howl from the wolf and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. Carter turned on his heel and looked in the direction of where the howl was. That direction was Remi's camp, right? He vaguely remembered where he was from last night, when he walked her to the camp. That means... Carter looked over his shoulders at his wolves, shouting, "Let's go, before they kill him!"

Carter and his wolves then booked it to the campsite. He arrived in the nick of time, really. He arrived right when he saw Remi being tossed aside and the strange man walking towards his wounded wolf with a knife. Carter extended his finger in front of him and his two other wolves ran and stood in the way of the injured one. He then came out of the trees and actually let out a laugh when he heard the soldiers gasp and freak out when they realized who he actually was. "First off, hello Red, it's very nice to see you again. I hope you're doing well." He said, before turning around and looking down at his wounded wolf. A sigh found it's way out of his lips, before he knelt down and slowly pulled the arrow out of it's leg. He mumbled something to his wolves, before he turned around and stood straight up.

Carter looked at Remi, before looking at the group of people, before he smiled and found himself saying, "So I take it you all have heard of me? I wouldn't be surprised, I'm well known throughout your kingdom. I suppose I don't even have to introduce myself." He let out a slightly nervous laugh and brought a hand to his head, thinking, Man Clark is so gonna kick my a** when I get home.... Carter did always promise that he'd be careful whenever he went out. After all, the humans wanted his head the most and, despite how he was a decent fighter, he still couldn't really control all of his powers, so he was dangerous, especially when Clark wasn't there to help him contain and suppress his powers.

Carter turned his head and looked towards the soldiers, all of them were surrounding Remi at this point. He let out a laugh and drew his sword, pointing it in front of him, "Are you guy's looking for a fight? I really only came here to say hi and save my poor wolf before you killed him! He's still a baby and I'd break my heart if he was dead!"

See, there was always just this thing about Carter that people always told him was bad. He was too protective of those pet wolves that he had. They had always told him that he was going to die because of them. And he always told them that they were stupid, that they had no idea what they were talking about! But maybe now he really would die because of his wolves...

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Location: The forest, away from the pathways. // Thoughts: These fools! // Status: Not well at all! Company: Group of soldiers, and Carter's gang. // Theme: QuelI,

User Image

We are lightning

Remi glared at the commander of the camp as tars slowly formed. She wanted to say something, but she didn't have the power to really. She blinked in confusion seeing two more wolves stand in front of him. Sitting up, she blinked before realizing that they were also Carters. Hearing them gasp, she huffed slightly before standing up normally smiling at Carter. Though it faded once one of the soldiers looked at her. "Define well..." She said looking over at the one that tossed her aside.

Seeing them circle around her, she snickered slightly glaring at the one who tossed her aside. "So, now you try to protect me, Tharon." She said knowing all too well if she died her father would have his head. Sometimes her title was great like this, but they were over reacting just a tad. "Stand down. Even if he's the Big Bad Wolf, i'm not allowing us to be the ones who truly cause the first attack." She said as the one called Tharon glared at her.

Turning to Carter, She grinned slightly. "Is he alright? I can treat the arrow wound if you'll allow me to." She said before he gave her the approval. Shifting through the solders, she heard multiple gasps, and princess exclamations. She smiled at the others. "It's okay." She said to them before knelt down to the injured wolf. Holding her hands out to the wound she began healing the wound.

Tharon gritted his teeth at this sight, and grabbed Remi by her hood causing her to gasp, and choke as she was pulled back. He wrapped his arms aorund her holding against her will. He glared at The big bad wolf. "I have no idea what you've done to her, but I'm not letting her be used by scum like you! Men! Get ready to attack!" He yelled as the others looked at him surprised. He glared at them "Even with the wolves we still outnumber him! Plus, we have Red to fight with us. We can't loose!" He said as they all nodded while Remi grabbed the arm that was choking her. He just called her a pampered brat! Now he expects her to fight?!

There was no way she'd raise a weapon to Carter! He didn't do anything wrong! Wincing, she had one eye shut in pain. "C-can't breathe...." She rasped as Tharon didn't loosen his grip. She looked at Carter with pleading eyes to run. She didn't want this fight to happen. She knows what'll happen, and she knows no one will go home unscathed if a battle broke out! She whined slightly trying to get him to let go of her as the wind fluxed around them mainly keeping air in her lungs so she doesn't pass out.

This world's unforgiving
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever

OutOfCookies ~ ~ ~

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED the human campsite
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING irritated and slightly sad
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED wolves, remi and some human soldiers

____˩σʌɛ
                                                        This situation wasn't good. Carter could feel himself becoming woozy. And that really only happened whenever his powers were starting to get out of control. He closed his eyes for a moment, only to open them to see Remi next to his wolf, healing his wound. He gave her a silent 'thank you'. Well, that was before she was pulled away by her hood. Carter glared at the men who had pulled Remi away from him and his wolves. He listened to what they said and he scoffed, before he yelled, "You may outnumber me, but I could kill all of you if I wanted to." That wasn't really a lie, he could. But he wouldn't do it as himself. If he was lucky, his wolf sense would take over and... do the killing for him.

Carter looked at Remi and frowned at her faces. She wanted him to get away, didn't she? He glanced back at the wolves, smiling softly when he noticed that the injured one was now up and looking better than before. Carter turned his head again and looked back at Remi and the guy named Tharon. "Do you people even know why you're fighting? Did your so-called 'King' ever give you the proper explanation? Did you guys know that the humans were the ones to start this pathetic war and everytime it's so close to ending, the humans are the ones that make the bloodshed even bloodier?"

Carter looked down at the sword in his hand and he tightened his grip on the hilt, "Humans and wolves don't need to fight. We could live in peace, like the rest of the kingdoms! Why is that we--" However, Carter was completely cut off when an arrow was shot at him and stuck in his sword-wielding shoulder. He winces and drops his sword. His wolves come up to his side, as the human Tharon shouts, "Enough talking! Either you turn yourself into us or you die!" Carter looked at Remi and Tharon must have noticed something about the way he looked at her, because he brought his weapon to Remi's neck and shouted, "If you don't turn yourself into us, she will be killed. Right men?"

The soldiers quickly caught onto what Tharon was saying and Carter looked at Remi. He couldn't let her die and he couldn't just back away now. He mutters something to his wolves (mostly about them to go and get Clark and bring him here), before they turn and run off. Carter then kicks his sword aside and looks at Tharon and his men. He holds up his arms and looks away, slightly ashamed of himself, before he said, "I... I surrender to you stupid humans."

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces