Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
It's been well over a month since it's release and last time I checked, the signs of the zodiac change monthly. I was really hoping it would update on the Friday just passed.

Forgive me for being a tad impatient on the matter but it feels as though you've forgotten the EI amid the torrent of LQIs, REI recolours, rereleases, more recolours, GGs, bundlemas ( whatever the hell that's supposed to be) and whatever else Equinox seems to be buried under.

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

I was wondering about that. It's not like it should be that hard to automate the updates. Recolors take significantly less time than the original product did...

Victim

both equinox and this month's CI came out later than i expected and i haaaate it

Unstoppable Krampus

I'd completely forgotten it existed, but it's really weird how it hasn't evolved yet. I remember back when EIs used to go forever without an update for no reason, but it's ridiculous if they're already going off-schedule on it before it's even started. Especially when most of the work is done and they're essentially just slapping a new coat of paint on it.

User Image

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Last I checked, which was just now, the current sign doesn't end until July 22. So they have basically until the end of this week to get it released before the sign ends on us.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Well, Gemini's month ends on the 21st/22nd, so, hopefully, it will evolve on the 22nd/23rd.

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Toppaware
Well, Gemini's month ends on the 21st/22nd, so, hopefully, it will evolve on the 22nd/23rd.

Gemini's month ended on June the 22nd

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Dwindling
Toppaware

Oh, holy s**t. Sorry. I keep thinking it's still June. I'm so so sorry. gonk

Yea, then I definately agree with your original post. We should've gotten an update by now. It's long overdue.

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Toppaware
Dwindling
Toppaware

Oh, holy s**t. Sorry. I keep thinking it's still June. I'm so so sorry. gonk

Yea, then I definately agree with your original post. We should've gotten an update by now. It's long overdue.

It's all k man.

I really hope it updates soon, I'm really fond of the original and I was really hoping this would turn out really well.

Kupo-tan's Husband

Welcoming Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I am Aquarius. Always.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I am Pisces so it will take a year (if Gaya is still here at that time) to see my recolor so I am cool!

Wheezing Fatcat

24,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
If I remember correctly I think the original evolved during the week that the sign changed.
Old Zodiacal Evolution Calendar

Hope this helps you and I hope it's still true D:

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I agree... this item needs to evolve...
soo let me say this:

Dear Gaia,
Cancer ends in 8 days... please update it before Leo starts!

Divine Muse

Undead Businesswoman

Bumping this. Not only are they late, but the hair on Gemini is still broken sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff