Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Lover

"yes just before i came to the leaf village. i challinge a ninja for my exacutioners blade. i manage to braek the blade but in going in for the kill shot i was hit on the side alowing the blade to regenrate it self. a small price for such a great sword." he said gently

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "I was hurt by my own team." she said seeing they saw her change for first time. and remember other ninjas came and hurt her so bad where she oh most died. she hold her head as her wings looke like she wants to fly off

Loyal Lover

namu stood up and walked behind jill and held her. "that man i killed was my brother." he whispered softly as he kissed her neck.

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "My mother and father I know nothing about." She said and kiss him

Loyal Lover

namu smiled. "my mother died giving borth to me and well we all know the story of haku." he said gently as he held jills hands. "but the best part of my life is you." he whispered softly

Clean Member

Jill smiled at him "Same here" she said kiss him happy

Loyal Lover

namu smiled a bit as yawn. "its been a long day want to cuddle or round two." he said sheepishly as he open the tent for jill

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "We can Cuddle" She said seeing she feels like she was not feeling to good and that something was growing in her like new life or something.

Loyal Lover

namu smiled as he placed one hand on jills stomache softly, "you have always been mine." he said with a big grin

Clean Member

Jill looked at Namu and was really happy

Loyal Lover

namu pulled jill downand kissed her passantly. "sleep cause of our spaceil mission we share wit the lords son." he said gently

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "ok" she said and kiss him back seeing she loves him alot and does not know what she would had done if she did not had found him.

Loyal Lover

namu smiled as narujis tapped on his shoulder. "my apologies for breaking up this love dg. but the thre of use have some mission crap to talk to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff