Welcome to Gaia! ::

Capitalist

Post here what you would change , make , add and post to gaia, i wanna know maybe the admins would see it XD lets try

What would i do?
1.make it so you can earn 200m a day by posting in forums, collecting bugs/coins in towns,rally races, games etc, like make it so you can earm the right amount of money roaming the site

2.add back gaia movies because the videos list thing was so fun in 08-09 we could sit in out little movies rooms and watch boxxy together xD

3.Add rally race tournaments because rally racing tourneys would be fun and give you a reason to make a car now its just like (i got a tank because im rich) kind of thing

4.add back skittles world because its needed T.T

5.Add new gaia avatar interactive games maybe a awsome pvp game for the flamers and all

i have more up my mind cx

What Would You Do? post below!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
GIVE NATE BACK HIS TRADEING PASS

Kawaii Bunny

12,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
use all the global donations to help gaians c:

also to help donate to the charities to help them :3

Also..to stop the recolors and the new items because no one can keep up

and also.. the gold gens it has to stop at some point

Kawaii Bunny

12,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
GK -TRAGIC_OG
GIVE NATE BACK HIS TRADEING PASS

who? o.o

Hesitant Mystic

pretty much everything you'd do

also find someone who knows zomgs coding and get that back up and running
sell something for zomg that silences the "low on mana horrible panting" noise

more games
no GGs
deflation rigs instead
more communication with the community

Capitalist

Timely Advisor

GodFather Of Crown RoyaI

What would i do?
1.make it so you can earn 200m a day by posting in forums, collecting bugs/coins in towns,rally races, games etc, like make it so you can earm the right amount of money roaming the site

Why do people think throwing MORE money at this problem is a solution
This would be the worst thing to do for the economy.

If there was 200m a day and if only even 10k people worked towards that, that'd introduce 2000000000000 gold per day into the system. An extra 2 trillion. Per day. Minimum! On top of the GGs still being thrown at people. Which would also increase in base payout.
Prices would skyrocket even more, thus nullifying any good it might have done.

Greedy Kitten

The point is to try to get as much gold out if the ******** system, not add more. It's stupid getting 200m by posting everyday. If that did happen, it would just sky rocket the economy even more.

Capitalist

not with the economy how it is now. it would balance everything back until the mp is back in order

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
1. Destroy gold generators.
2. Start making new items, not recolors daily.
3. Keep up with Gaia cash output but cut back on the barrage of ads.
4. Stop the goldsinks every week, make one big one that lasts a month.
5. Only have the monthly goldsinks on months that have major events. (x-mas, Halloween, Easter, etc.)
6. Bring back Ask the Admin.
7. Start caring about features like the plot and events again.
8. Get people like Uncle Kenny back, if they're willing to return. We miss our staff.
9. Reassure people, talk to them, remind them that I care about the site and the community.
10. Give myself every "project" ticket because I'm the boss.
emotion_awesome

Werewolf

- Look at Cash Shop earnings to determine what types of non-GG releases (regular items, limited items, bundles, deflation RIGs, mini-RIGs) generate the most profits. Use them to replace GGs.

- Move all future recolor RIGs to Loyal's Bazaar.

- Move all past and future Club Verge items to Loyal's Bazaar. Close Club Verge.

- Replace Club Verge and random GC discounts by GC reward tiers based on the monthly amount spent. If a user spends over a certain amount, they get a certain amount of extra GC to spend at the end of the month.

- Instead of overpricing GC items around holidays, implement a GC sink of sorts with global reward tiers. If users collectively spend over a certain amount, all the users who spent GC get a bonus exclusive item. Pair this incentive with lower Cash Shop prices.

- Implement a large month-long gold sink where the top individual rewards are raffle for Tickets and other very rare and very desired perks/items. Make the achievement rewards expensive but less than they are now.

- Update Dernier*Cri every month with exclusive limited-time items.

- Turn Rococo into the artist-feature store it should have been. Update it monthly, each month with a series of items from a different artist and a RIG containing all of the items they created in the past. In the release announcement, include background information about the artist, and a word from the artist. Use the store as a portfolio of sorts.

- Keep GC releases out of the gold shops. (Looking at you, Faktori.)

- Increase the posting/voting earnings, but only slightly. Just add one zero.

- Create an [Animal]-exclusive interactive space in Towns with free item grants and other exclusive perks. Basically, work on incentive for people to use the [Animal] bases. Once a certain quota is attained, release more [Animal] items for gold.

- Work on a schedule for Project releases. Never release a Project unless all the previous requests have been completed.

- Slow down on the daily GC item releases--one regular item a day and one limited item a week is enough. Compensate with 1 mini-RIGs with original items and 2 bundles every month.

- Complete and implement the new inventory arranger. Include more custom "boxes" or categories that can be accessed via the dress-up page.

- Give final word on which features were officially scrapped. Scrap the pet system and the marriage system. Use end-of-the-month announcements for a more detailed preview of the upcoming month.

- Put zOMG on indefinite hiatus, but invest most profit in an update once enough money has been earned to allow it.

- Release more Alchemy formulas/features.

- Hire a team of people to test the site for glitches, missing links, typos, etc.

- Hire a team of people to work on a new mobile app. Make them contractual employees instead of outsourcing the project.

- Limit the number of announcements per day. Only re-announce limited items, and only if their quantity is still above 50% after 2-3 days.

- Convert GC discount announcements into this little beauty.

- Make flash games available to everyone without necessarily entering a tournament.

- Update the Housing system, but only after offering a significant amount of new housing items and making sure they were popular enough to make the housing update worth the investment. If necessary, add a GC-only premium furniture store. Inform the users that there is a correlation between purchasing housing items and getting an update.

- Never, ever act like site events and manga updates are expendable. Work on making the site's characters and storylines omnipresent.

- Re-release a Dice Roll-esque RIG containing a bunch of rare/expensive items, minus the gold. Also re-release the Monthly Collectibles RIG twice a year (Christmas + Summer Sale).

- Actually listen to demands of certain item re-releases. Have staff browse the SF and the GCD relatively frequently. Work on PR.

- Be more transparent instead of waiting until users start asking questions.

- In fact, explain to the userbase that significant profit is necessary in order to implement the features they ask for. Remind them that Gaia isn't just a website or an online community, but a company--that is, a bunch of people working on a thing that needs to make more money than it costs to keep it running. Word this carefully as to not make it seem like it's an ultimatum.

- Re-hire an economist.

- Install a really nice espresso machine in the office lounge.

Greedy Kitten

GodFather Of Crown RoyaI
not with the economy how it is now. it would balance everything back until the mp is back in order

No it won't. It'll just make everything inflate even more worsening the economy.
Adding gold is not the solution and many people know that.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Oh this is simple

I would hire some one who understands how to keep a business afloat manage funds and make a profit because I do not want to lose something I have worked so hard and so long at!

guess I would do exactly as Lanzer did.

however I would not give as much control to the CEO and make sure the CCO had equal say.

Capitalist

sterek
this needs to happen

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

I'd keep everything as it is currently, except remove gg's and find a way to make money to reinstate stuff like zOMG! and whatnot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff