Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Grabber

himelia

So hyped that Lucina and Robin are in. emotion_bigheart I was hoping they did that instead of Chrom, because that would be a lot of blue haired guys with swords. He is in a final smash...not sure who's though. xD

I'm not complaining though, I'm happy~

Chrom is part of Robin's final.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Having Lucina as a PC just sold me the game. 3nodding

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
Mega Man sold it for me, I really will be sad if Ness and Jiggly don't come back though.

Bryagh's Significant Otter

Virtuous Man-Lover

The game was sold for me the moment I heard it was announced, but if just -one- individual character would have sold it for me it'd have been Greninja.

Very, -very- happy with the roster, but still not out of 'could be disappointed' territory. If a -fixed- Ganondorf, or a new Zelda villain (Ghirahim, please. >>; ) doesn't make it into the game... it'd bother me greatly. We need as many villains as we can get, and ZELDA of all things needs one. They have five new Zelda villains to choose from, so if we don't get a Zelda villain, or we only get Clone Falcon, I'd really be let down.

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thanacytus
The game was sold for me the moment I heard it was announced, but if just -one- individual character would have sold it for me it'd have been Greninja.

Very, -very- happy with the roster, but still not out of 'could be disappointed' territory. If a -fixed- Ganondorf, or a new Zelda villain (Ghirahim, please. >>; ) doesn't make it into the game... it'd bother me greatly. We need as many villains as we can get, and ZELDA of all things needs one. They have five new Zelda villains to choose from, so if we don't get a Zelda villain, or we only get Clone Falcon, I'd really be let down.
I'd be surprised if Ganondorf got back in, from what I try to understand they finished the Link Vs Ganon storyline, so they would try to push a new villain, so I'm assuming either Ghirahim or nobody, as the new Zelda title hasn't been released yet.

Virtuous Man-Lover

Z3R0437
Thanacytus

I'd be surprised if Ganondorf got back in, from what I try to understand they finished the Link Vs Ganon storyline, so they would try to push a new villain, so I'm assuming either Ghirahim or nobody, as the new Zelda title hasn't been released yet.
I cannot picture them not having a Zelda villain in the game. Zelda is there second or third biggest franchise, and they have literally -five- new villains to work with... all of which would be very interesting to play as. I'm hoping primarily for Ghirahim, but I'd be fine with any of the five.

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thanacytus
Z3R0437
Thanacytus

I cannot picture them not having a Zelda villain in the game. Zelda is there second or third biggest franchise, and they have literally -five- new villains to work with... all of which would be very interesting to play as. I'm hoping primarily for Ghirahim, but I'd be fine with any of the five.
it would be interesting to see how they'd work Ganondorf into it if he did return, considering Sakurai has stated clone characters are no more. Same goes for Falco for that matter.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I just want to see Isaac. If he's there, I don't care who else makes it.
Shulk and King K Rool would also be pretty cool, but I'm doubtful for K Rool, but Shulk I think actually has the best chance of the three I've mentioned due to the rumoring that's been going on between developers.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Z3R0437
Thanacytus
Z3R0437
Thanacytus

it would be interesting to see how they'd work Ganondorf into it if he did return, considering Sakurai has stated clone characters are no more. Same goes for Falco for that matter.

the clone character thing has been rendered incorrect due to the inclusion of Lucina who is no doubt the next Dr. Mario. (Toon Link is here too but he's kind of a loose clone)

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
Z3R0437
Thanacytus
Z3R0437
Thanacytus

the clone character thing has been rendered incorrect due to the inclusion of Lucina who is no doubt the next Dr. Mario. (Toon Link is here too but he's kind of a loose clone)
true, but at least she has a different final smash

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
the only one that got to me was Megaman ^^ I'm just glad all the other characters I used before are still there.

Virtuous Man-Lover

Z3R0437
Thanacytus
Z3R0437
Thanacytus

I'm thinking a powerhouse-style swordsman (sort of like a slower, stronger Ike type) who uses magic projectiles when enemies are out of his melee range.

Alternatively, they could go with "Ganon" instead of Ganondorf. Since they'd be giving him a new moveset, it might as well be a 'new' character. Make him the transformed 'pig-like' version, possibly combining spear combat with magic.

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thanacytus
Z3R0437
Thanacytus
Z3R0437
Thanacytus

I'm thinking a powerhouse-style swordsman (sort of like a slower, stronger Ike type) who uses magic projectiles when enemies are out of his melee range.

Alternatively, they could go with "Ganon" instead of Ganondorf. Since they'd be giving him a new moveset, it might as well be a 'new' character. Make him the transformed 'pig-like' version, possibly combining spear combat with magic.
that sounds pretty awesome, I was always confused why, in Melee, during the post game screen they included his sword if they never let you use it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff