Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you complete all the zOMG quests?

Yes, I need to 0.73684210526316 73.7% [ 14 ]
No, ain't nobody got time fo dat 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 >

Hot Bachelor

Since when!?!? I'm so happy I can complete the quests now!!!

Hilarious Hunter

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Cool. I'm glad you were able to do them. Yes I have done all the quest. I kind of love zOMG! so much I completed them on three accounts just so I could do them again.

Hot Bachelor

Scobre
Cool. I'm glad you were able to do them. Yes I have done all the quest. I kind of love zOMG! so much I completed them on three accounts just so I could do them again.
it is fun! I notice the quests are getting harder and harder. I like how there are still some people in zomg who can help people like me, "noobs."

Dedicated Genius

my old account i was a 8.9 D; now i dont even wanan play cause it was so much hard work jsut to get to my 8.9

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Almighty Odin
my old account i was a 8.9 D; now i dont even wanan play cause it was so much hard work jsut to get to my 8.9

Slam the mill for an hour or two, that'll do it.

3nodding

Dedicated Genius

Iraxi_Reelay
Almighty Odin

3nodding

not just that but i had the dopest rings too all of em were like lvl idk high AF

Hot Bachelor

Almighty Odin
Iraxi_Reelay
Almighty Odin

3nodding

not just that but i had the dopest rings too all of em were like lvl idk high AF

Retuuurrrnnn. U know u want to.
In a 4.5 btw.

Dedicated Genius

Little Innocent Cupcake
Almighty Odin
Iraxi_Reelay
Almighty Odin

3nodding

In a 4.5 btw.
dude i had the coolest rings now i all i have is the guns ring, i had shuriken, mantis, hack, slash, diverish, the coolest dude

Hot Bachelor

Almighty Odin
Little Innocent Cupcake
Almighty Odin
Iraxi_Reelay
Almighty Odin

3nodding

In a 4.5 btw.
dude i had the coolest rings now i all i have is the guns ring, i had shuriken, mantis, hack, slash, diverish, the coolest dude

You can always try to get them back. And it's not just getting rings and fighting stuff. It's also making friends!
But I know you have Cb for that. wink

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Little Innocent Cupcake
Scobre
it is fun! I notice the quests are getting harder and harder. I like how there are still some people in zomg who can help people like me, "noobs."

I'm glad you are enjoying the quests. It's ok. If you need help with any of the quests, let any of us know. Pfft I have a saying forever a nub. We were/are all noobs at one time, so no worries. I don't think I can ever consider myself a veteran on Gaia since I only joined in 2010.

Sparkling Beau

Got to old adequate and gave up, lul xD

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Icepuppies
Got to old adequate and gave up, lul xD

Here's the map for the Old Aqueduct, I think you need to go at the D3 screen to complete the Wish Three visions quest.

That seems like the place. Hope this helps! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hot Bachelor

Scobre
Little Innocent Cupcake
Scobre

I'm glad you are enjoying the quests. It's ok. If you need help with any of the quests, let any of us know. Pfft I have a saying forever a nub. We were/are all noobs at one time, so no worries. I don't think I can ever consider myself a veteran on Gaia since I only joined in 2010.

Thanks so much!!!
I would consider you a veteran. 4 years is a long time.

Dangerous Man-Lover

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I was able to do the quests too. I'm a 2.3, since I'm using most of my orbs for alchemy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff