Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I have a question/concern about the beyond item in the MP. I am not sure if it was brought up already though.

I notice that while all the "Beyond" items such as Beyond Pale, Blush, Brown and all the recolours are tagged "Beyond" however when I search it up in the MP search bar it does not show any of the Beyond items. Instead I have to search up another tagged word "glasses" in order to find them.

I was wonder if this was a glitch or it intention that the beyond items could not be found using the tagged word "Beyond" even though its one of its tags and the name actually has the word "Beyond" in it.

Thanks!

Shameless Wench

XDream3
I have a question/concern about the beyond item in the MP. I am not sure if it was brought up already though.

I notice that while all the "Beyond" items such as Beyond Pale, Blush, Brown and all the recolours are tagged "Beyond" however when I search it up in the MP search bar it does not show any of the Beyond items. Instead I have to search up another tagged word "glasses" in order to find them.

I was wonder if this was a glitch or it intention that the beyond items could not be found using the tagged word "Beyond" even though its one of its tags and the name actually has the word "Beyond" in it.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, Gaia has never been very good about marketplace tagging. Not sure why...

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

Yeah for some reason that tag is messed up. But if you are trying to find beyond items, type in dress and categorized it as hats. Or type in glasses and sort it from highest to lowest price.

Wizard

Yeah, there are some other items where its tags don't work either when you click on it. For the Beyond items, type in "beyond mod hair glasses scarf", and you'll get only the Beyonds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff