Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

Yobyaxes N
and dancing ensued

Would you like to be in the LD Fighting game?

depends
what does it entail
and dancing ensued
Yobyaxes N
and dancing ensued

depends
what does it entail

It's just me writing out attacks that you would have that play into your interests and personality.

Wheezing Fatcat

Silly Annie
and dancing ensued
Silly Annie
and dancing ensued
a few years ago i adopted a cat that was 3 days from being put down, because no one was adopting her anymore since she was so angry and miserable and attacked anyone that tried to touch her. we adopted her anyway and when they picked her up she threw a fit and dug her back claws into the person's arm. i remember blood running down the woman's arm and she barely got her in the carrier, the woman told us we were just going to bring her back because everyone else that adopted her did, and that it was a waste of our resources and we should just let her be put down. it made my family really doubt our decision.

well, we didn't bring her back, because when we left that building (taking her away from a horrible environment), her personality did a huge flip. we had a soft blanket in the carrier and she was so happy to be away from there she started kneading and purring so loud we were kind of shocked that this was the same cat. she ended up being my cat and i adored her, she was the sassiest cat i've ever had

since i'm pretty sure she was traumatized by her declawing (just her front paws) she got angry when i touched her paws, but over time she stopped flipping out over it because i would just gently lay my hand on her paw, and she learned from experience that nothing bad happened when i did touch them. so that built trust and i remember the moment it became clear how much she trusted me.

my best friend was terrible with cats and was more of a dog person. she was bugging my cat, and my cat didn't trust her - but she trusted me, so she ran to me and jumped onto my lap whining with a frightened expression on her face, and i wrapped my arms around her and told my friend to stop bugging her and things calmed down.

i mean, the circumstances aren't the same, but i think the methods for gaining trust and getting over fear are the same. that guy sounds more afraid of you than you are of him, you probably have to show him he doesn't have to be afraid of you. i mean, i wouldn't try touching him at this point, but maybe just being in the same room and nothing bad happening to him will make him realize that you're not his family. i've noticed with animals that if an animal is wary of you, and you show disinterest and look around, calmly and curiously, they relax a bit.
Yea they proably gonna be havin me do this more often
I dont even know his name yet man

I was jus so shocked to see someone be scared of me instead of me bein the scared one yknow?
like I cant think of no reason anyone oughta ever be scared of me
ever
I woulnt hurt nobody
but there he was havin a fit jus cause I was there an I was scared myself too but his panic kinda brought me outta it jus outta shock alone

I mean I been gettin over my fear of me in the last couple years but sometimes
real rarely I still kinda have a setback when I get a flash or somet

idunno whats gonna happen to this guy but I hope he gets the same patience that I got

i do know, it's kind of like you're being ripped out of a bubble you built around yourself, isn't it?

i think that's why they put you in with him. a lot of the time people are scared that they're the only one that feels something, and when they find someone just like them, they feel better, because they're not the only one that feels like that.

you both have similar fears. maybe you could use your understanding of your own fear to better understand his and use that to try to get through to him.
maybe
if I ever get to the point where seein him freak out cause of me dont make me wanna cry cause I feel for him

or maybe I can use that iunno
but yea Im proably gonna be seein more of him idunno

at the same time it is a little scary
like this is my paranoia talkin again but
scared people can get dangerous if they go over the edge yknow?

yea
that's why you gotta keep your distance
were you two being monitored last time?
i would wait and see if he calms down before trying to get near him, but since he's experienced abuse that made him this way and it's not just him being scared for no reason, idk if that will happen so easily. so yea be patient!

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
and dancing ensued
Silly Annie
and dancing ensued
Silly Annie
and dancing ensued
a few years ago i adopted a cat that was 3 days from being put down, because no one was adopting her anymore since she was so angry and miserable and attacked anyone that tried to touch her. we adopted her anyway and when they picked her up she threw a fit and dug her back claws into the person's arm. i remember blood running down the woman's arm and she barely got her in the carrier, the woman told us we were just going to bring her back because everyone else that adopted her did, and that it was a waste of our resources and we should just let her be put down. it made my family really doubt our decision.

well, we didn't bring her back, because when we left that building (taking her away from a horrible environment), her personality did a huge flip. we had a soft blanket in the carrier and she was so happy to be away from there she started kneading and purring so loud we were kind of shocked that this was the same cat. she ended up being my cat and i adored her, she was the sassiest cat i've ever had

since i'm pretty sure she was traumatized by her declawing (just her front paws) she got angry when i touched her paws, but over time she stopped flipping out over it because i would just gently lay my hand on her paw, and she learned from experience that nothing bad happened when i did touch them. so that built trust and i remember the moment it became clear how much she trusted me.

my best friend was terrible with cats and was more of a dog person. she was bugging my cat, and my cat didn't trust her - but she trusted me, so she ran to me and jumped onto my lap whining with a frightened expression on her face, and i wrapped my arms around her and told my friend to stop bugging her and things calmed down.

i mean, the circumstances aren't the same, but i think the methods for gaining trust and getting over fear are the same. that guy sounds more afraid of you than you are of him, you probably have to show him he doesn't have to be afraid of you. i mean, i wouldn't try touching him at this point, but maybe just being in the same room and nothing bad happening to him will make him realize that you're not his family. i've noticed with animals that if an animal is wary of you, and you show disinterest and look around, calmly and curiously, they relax a bit.

I was jus so shocked to see someone be scared of me instead of me bein the scared one yknow?
ever
I woulnt hurt nobody
but there he was havin a fit jus cause I was there an I was scared myself too but his panic kinda brought me outta it jus outta shock alone

idunno whats gonna happen to this guy but I hope he gets the same patience that I got

i do know, it's kind of like you're being ripped out of a bubble you built around yourself, isn't it?

i think that's why they put you in with him. a lot of the time people are scared that they're the only one that feels something, and when they find someone just like them, they feel better, because they're not the only one that feels like that.

you both have similar fears. maybe you could use your understanding of your own fear to better understand his and use that to try to get through to him.
maybe
if I ever get to the point where seein him freak out cause of me dont make me wanna cry cause I feel for him

yea
i would wait and see if he calms down before trying to get near him, but since he's experienced abuse that made him this way and it's not just him being scared for no reason, idk if that will happen so easily. so yea be patient!
well yea
I had my nurse an he had his nurse guy
an there was two milkmen in the room standin by the doors

Wheezing Fatcat

Yobyaxes N
and dancing ensued
Yobyaxes N
and dancing ensued

depends
what does it entail

It's just me writing out attacks that you would have that play into your interests and personality.

then sure

Wheezing Fatcat

Silly Annie
and dancing ensued
Silly Annie
and dancing ensued
Silly Annie
and dancing ensued

ever
I woulnt hurt nobody

maybe

yea
well yea

well they're probably there to prevent someone from getting hurt
still, if there's something that other people do to you that make you uncomfortable or trigger moments of fear, then maybe he wouldn't like those things so much either
and dancing ensued
Yobyaxes N
and dancing ensued
Yobyaxes N
and dancing ensued

depends
what does it entail

then sure

I'll have to know something about you to get ideas for attacks though.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
and dancing ensued
Silly Annie
and dancing ensued
Silly Annie
and dancing ensued

maybe

yea
well yea

well they're probably there to prevent someone from getting hurt
still, if there's something that other people do to you that make you uncomfortable or trigger moments of fear, then maybe he wouldn't like those things so much either

well thas what Im sayin
if it wernt obvious that it was ME he was scared of his panic attack mighta made me panic an have a flash meself

but yknow
first thing I saw was him lookin me in the eyes an his face jus went from normal to oh ******** Im gonna die

the milkmen was over on his side of the room an his nurse guy was basicly huggin him an tellin him hes ok but he was prettymuch jus lookin at me an tellin me to leave him alone an such
an if it wernt clear as day that he was scared off his nut I mighta felt upset or insulted yknow?

but basicly they proably gonna do wi him what they did for me
which is jus check how bad you react to somethin
then they give you this routine where you go round an do stuff have therapies an such
an once in a while they jus slip in that thing you scared of on the quiet
the less scared you get the more often they do it

me I aint SCARED of men so much anymore
I still get real nervous round em but I can keep cool yknow

they proably wont use me to slip into his routine so much as they gonna use me on them days when they test how bad he still is an then when hes calm we proably gonna do therapies together on account of we know that same fear

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
It's nice to see you're not alone, isn't it?

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sadist Sedated
It's nice to see you're not alone, isn't it?
well yea after I get to settle down an get over the shock of someone bein scared of me

Wheezing Fatcat

Yobyaxes N
and dancing ensued
Yobyaxes N
and dancing ensued
Yobyaxes N
and dancing ensued

depends
what does it entail

then sure

I'll have to know something about you to get ideas for attacks though.

i post about myself on here all the time so you could easily read my post history.

Invisible Humorist

Its a match made in heaven?....did that come off as douchey?

Do you think you can help him?

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
GhostlyMark
Its a match made in heaven?....did that come off as douchey?

Do you think you can help him?
maybe
when he gets through some treatment an calms down I can proably bring him to the same point of dealin wit it that Im at an then we can get to the end together maybe

I gotta be a lil careful though
last person I got friendly with killed herself afterall so idunno what kinda influence Im gonna have on him ya see

but when he gets the where I am where he aint SCARED of women jus nervous then yea I bet we can help eachother

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff