Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you cut?

yes, and I hate the fact I have lost so much sensation in my p***s. 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 4 ]
yes, but I've never thought about it until now. 0.056451612903226 5.6% [ 7 ]
No, but I wish I were. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 2 ]
No and I am glad I wasn't 0.12096774193548 12.1% [ 15 ]
I am a girl. 0.7741935483871 77.4% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
It amazes me that we still tolerate infant genital mutilation in this day and age. When it happens to girls in other countries we call it a human rights violation and demand action against it. When it happens to infant males we call it circumcision and it's no big deal.

Is not the foreskin not as much a part of the p***s as the labia is a part of the vulva? Why would we allow our boys to be cut without their consent? Even if it were useless (Which scince indicates it is not) what gives anyone the right to perform painful cosmetic surgery on a helpless infant?

I am not talking about anything a grown man does to himself. Once he is 18 let him cut it off and fry it for an audience for all I care. I am talking about the permanent, and unnecessary surgical alteration of a child to young to have a voice. He can never get it back, even if he spends thousands stretching whats left out the nerves are gone forever! No one else has a right to steal that from another human being! It is wrong!

sound off.
don't forge the rate this post.
Naw, I feel ya. I especially lol at the men who've lived their entire lives already circumcised condoning it, because ******** you ain't got no other experience to draw from so of course it ain't no big deal to you. And the men who do choose to get circumcised later on in life do it because the foreskin was presenting a problem in some manner, so of course it'll be a relief to have it gone.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sky Blue Faerie
It amazes me that we still tolerate infant genital mutilation in this day and age. When it happens to girls in other countries we call it a human rights violation and demand action against it. When it happens to infant males we call it circumcision and it's no big deal.

Is not the foreskin not as much a part of the p***s as the labia is a part of the vulva? Why would we allow our boys to be cut without their consent? Even if it were useless (Which scince indicates it is not) what gives anyone the right to perform painful cosmetic surgery on a helpless infant?

I am not talking about anything a grown man does to himself. Once he is 18 let him cut it off and fry it for an audience for all I care. I am talking about the permanent, and unnecessary surgical alteration of a child to young to have a voice. He can never get it back, even if he spends thousands stretching whats left out the nerves are gone forever! No one else has a right to steal that from another human being! It is wrong!

sound off.
don't forge the rate this post.
http://www.restoringforeskin.org/
Circumcision in my country is a crime punishable by law.
It's considerd irreversible physical harm, and the parents, nor religious freedom is able to justify such an act, is what it says.

It's a serious form of mutilation of the human body, and because it's not a necessary medical procedure and because it's irreversible it cannot be justified.
A violation of human rights.

There have been men who took this to court and won, but most guys don't do this since you would have to sue your own parents, and as we all know for the vast majority of people who got circumcised, they will defend the decision with their lives because they don't have a choice anymore anyways.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Miragen
It's considerd irreversible physical harm, and the parents, nor religious freedom is able to justify such an act, is what it says.

It's a serious form of mutilation of the human body, and because it's not a necessary medical procedure and because it's irreversible it cannot be justified.

There have been men who took this to court and won, but most guys don't do this since you would have to sue your own parents, and as we all know for the vast majority of people who got circumcised, they will defend the decision with their lives because they don't have a choice anymore anyways.

This is how I feel about it. It's a non-consentual cosmetic surgery. Any health benefits are too minimal to justify it as medically necessary.
Tuah
Miragen

This is how I feel about it. It's a non-consentual cosmetic surgery. Any health benefits are too minimal to justify it as medically necessary.

I think it's the only way to feel about it, the only honest way to look at it.
However if you are circumcised or American, you probably won't look at it the same.

Sugary Cat

I don't see the big deal about circumcision. It's just a p***s.

Fanatical Codger

MiameMiame

The concern people against circumcision have stems from the estimation that the foreskin contains nearly 20,000 to 70,000 nerve endings and protects the glans of the p***s. This means that, having been removed, all the sensitivity those nerve endings provided are gone, along with the glans being exposed and able to rub on materials and lose sensitivity later on as well. The skin there sort of acts in the way that your eyelids do to make sure your eye isn't too dry and healthy.

Basically, guys with foreskin feels oodles more pleasure than a circumscribed guy could ever hope to, and it sucks that they didn't even get to choose that. How good the sex your future children may have is an odd thing to put into foresight maybe, but hell I'd rather the full experience be there for them.

It doesn't damage the genitalia as much as female genital mutilation does though, in that, the entire clitoris (the equivalent of the male glans) is removed, not only meaning it leaves the person with zero sexual sensitivity and therefore incapable of being physically stimulated, but often with various health problems. Its often done as a cultural means of controlling women's social status and sexual freedom.
Chartreusethewaterdemon
MiameMiame

The concern people against circumcision have stems from the estimation that the foreskin contains nearly 20,000 to 70,000 nerve endings and protects the glans of the p***s. This means that, having been removed, all the sensitivity those nerve endings provided are gone, along with the glans being exposed and able to rub on materials and lose sensitivity later on as well. The skin there sort of acts in the way that your eyelids do to make sure your eye isn't too dry and healthy.

Basically, guys with foreskin feels oodles more pleasure than a circumscribed guy could ever hope to, and it sucks that they didn't even get to choose that. How good the sex your future children may have is an odd thing to put into foresight maybe, but hell I'd rather the full experience be there for them.
Not to mention a little extra neck-gear is cute!
User Image
Good goyim

Fluff Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I am 100000% against circumcision. I don't understand why parents put their child through pain because "it looks better". I go on mom forums and some women get so creepy about their son's penises like how "it'll look bigger " and "they'll be a ladies man if I get it cut" when they're fresh out of the womb. emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke

Sugary Cat

Conservatism
MiameMiame
I was cut and im pretty happy about it
That's nice smile . If I'd be a man I think I'd want to be circumcised aswell. It looks better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff