Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I'm finally done with my avi. What do you guys think?
Any suggestions? 3nodding

smoke wheat generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!

Also to whoever gives me a rate and suggestion: if you post with a random number (1-20) and it matches the number on this post, I will give you 10mill!
(First person only- but that may change)
yum_puddi good luck! yum_puddi

In a relationship with Peekabuwu

Sex Symbol

I'm not a huge fan of backgrounds, but that's just me. Also, the arms don't match the skin tone. It looks like Dolly Parton got a bad spray tan. xD heart 6/10

shagraths generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 19!

Lunatic

i think you should either add more white
through the avatar or change to black hair
instead, and add an accessory like
a headband or something.

Hemeru generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!

Deathly Hobo

12,740 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
I would change the face, it doens't match in my opninion.
And i would also do black hair insted of white.
Other than that i like it!

8/10 heart
shagraths
i think you should either add more white
through the avatar or change to black hair
instead, and add an accessory like
a headband or something.

yeah I've been trying to find some black hair that I actually like, its hard! lol
but thanks smile
Hemeru
I would change the face, it doens't match in my opninion.
And i would also do black hair insted of white.
Other than that i like it!

8/10 heart

like how should I change it? smile and yes I've been trying to find some black hair but its hard to find some that I actually like surprised thanks for the feedback! ^-^

Loyal Friend

I like it. 10/10

bioelfster's Queen

Original Gaian

I'm not a fan of the face. Those eyes are a bit cartoonish, No suggestions on what it should be, just anything more realistic. I don't mind the white hair, but I feel like there should be a black bit on the head, and some white in the clothes, just to pull it all together. Overall 6/10.

Arjoko generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!

Canadas Castle's Significant Otter

Dapper Bookworm

It's pretty cute, but the arms' skin color stands out. I'd say that anesidora's woe's white arms or anesidora's gift's black arms would match better cat_3nodding also not sure about the pink nose you got there
she's cute though! 7/10
Shooting Stargazer 28
I'm not a fan of the face. Those eyes are a bit cartoonish, No suggestions on what it should be, just anything more realistic. I don't mind the white hair, but I feel like there should be a black bit on the head, and some white in the clothes, just to pull it all together. Overall 6/10.

I'm trying to change the face but I don't really have a lot of gold as of now
Wiz Combatir
It's pretty cute, but the arms' skin color stands out. I'd say that anesidora's woe's white arms or anesidora's gift's black arms would match better cat_3nodding also not sure about the pink nose you got there
she's cute though! 7/10

yeah definitely! anesidora's gift is actually on my wish list and was my first choice, but I don't have the gold for it right now.

Canadas Castle's Significant Otter

Dapper Bookworm

cheap-tights
Wiz Combatir
she's cute though! 7/10

yeah definitely! anesidora's gift is actually on my wish list and was my first choice, but I don't have the gold for it right now.

Oh okay biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces