Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is this post s**t?

Yes. 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Yes. 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Minä rakastan Suomea. 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 >

Enthusiastic Arsonist rolled 5 100-sided dice: 46, 65, 1, 64, 2 Total: 178 (5-500)

Interesting Smoker

What are some good stealth games?

Double points for something that encourages a non-lethal, if not outright passive approach to a given situation.

Triple points if it isn't Deus Ex (I have played this already)

Dedicated Loiterer

Dishonored or Dark are the first two to come to mind.

Dedicated Loiterer

Enthusiastic Arsonist
Ruff Rabbit
I am playing Dishonored now, love it.

I heard Reno - The Menacing Mormon boasting about how good Dark was, but I haven't really heard anything about it outside of his claims that it is 'better than sex' and that he would 'sacrifice my Mother and Father, if it meant I could spend an eternity with such a game'.

For obvious reasons, I have added Reno to my ignored list.

I've heard Dark isn't as good as it could have been but it's still not terrible. Also vampires, which are pretty cool I guess.

Also survival horror games like Penumbra, Outlast, etc if you wanna count that as stealth.
Prototype has stealth elements if I recall correctly, but for the most part it's just slaughtering everything with super powers.

Enthusiastic Arsonist rolled 5 100-sided dice: 59, 37, 42, 71, 18 Total: 227 (5-500)

Interesting Smoker

Geistly
Always fun to throw a knife into someone's buttocks and watch them crumple over dead.
HOW ARE YOU GETTING ALL THE HIGH ROLLS, JESUS ******** CHRIST. HOW DOES SOMEONE 'ROLL' TWENTY DICE ANYWAY, WITH A ******** BUCKET?!

Enthusiastic Arsonist rolled 5 100-sided dice: 98, 54, 23, 68, 52 Total: 295 (5-500)

Interesting Smoker

Ruff Rabbit
Enthusiastic Arsonist
Ruff Rabbit

I heard Reno - The Menacing Mormon boasting about how good Dark was, but I haven't really heard anything about it outside of his claims that it is 'better than sex' and that he would 'sacrifice my Mother and Father, if it meant I could spend an eternity with such a game'.

I've heard Dark isn't as good as it could have been but it's still not terrible. Also vampires, which are pretty cool I guess.

Also survival horror games like Penumbra, Outlast, etc if you wanna count that as stealth.
Prototype has stealth elements if I recall correctly, but for the most part it's just slaughtering everything with super powers.
My problem with games like Outlast and to a certain extent, Amnesia. Is that I'm already playing them with a 'stealth' mindset, which spoils the atmosphere of horror.

Rolling for a 400.

Dedicated Loiterer

Enthusiastic Arsonist
Ruff Rabbit
Enthusiastic Arsonist
Ruff Rabbit

My problem with games like Outlast and to a certain extent, Amnesia. Is that I'm already playing them with a 'stealth' mindset, which spoils the atmosphere of horror.

Rolling for a 400.

Last night I played Outlast and got shanked by naked dudes. The last thing I saw was d**k waggling in front of me. If that can't convince you Outlast is a game you should play nothing will.

If you wanna go REALLY hardcore you could also get into tabletop games and play D&D.

Enthusiastic Arsonist rolled 5 100-sided dice: 34, 100, 82, 90, 67 Total: 373 (5-500)

Interesting Smoker

Ruff Rabbit
Last night I played Outlast and got shanked by naked dudes. The last thing I saw was d**k waggling in front of me. If that can't convince you Outlast is a game you should play nothing will.

If you wanna go REALLY hardcore you could also get into tabletop games and play D&D.
I was thinking about getting the Whistleblower DLC. But I remind myself, I haven't even beaten the first ******** game yet.

savage safari
now i'm posting cause i forgot to roll that dice.
>20
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas