Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everybody. As the title suggests, I'm exploring Gaia and thought it would be an appropriate time to write an introduction thread.
I'm wranben. I like reading and puzzles. I'm trying to be more social hence joining this forum. I hope I can make some new friends here. c:

Friendly Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
hai there ^_^
siogeth
hai there ^_^

Hello. How are you?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
wranben
Hello everybody. As the title suggests, I'm exploring Gaia and thought it would be an appropriate time to write an introduction thread.
I'm wranben. I like reading and puzzles. I'm trying to be more social hence joining this forum. I hope I can make some new friends here. c:

welcome to gaia smile

Friendly Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
wranben
siogeth
hai there ^_^

Hello. How are you?

im doing pretty good, yourself?
K-poplover44

welcome to gaia smile

Thank you. I like your avatar.
siogeth

im doing pretty good, yourself?

I'm doing well, thanks. I was kind of wondering what I should be doing. Feeling a little lost here. XD

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
wranben
K-poplover44

welcome to gaia smile

Thank you. I like your avatar.

ur welcome and thank you heart
K-poplover44

No problem. The flan on your head looks delicious. cx

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
wranben

Hello, welcome to Gaia! I hope you have fun here whee

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Welcome to Gaia. Here are some item grant links to get you started: Free Item Grants I'll try sending you a welcoming gift as well. Check the sticky in this forum for a guide to see what you can do on this site. There is a lot to do for everyone no matter what your interests are. Gaia is one of the few avatar sites that has their own MMO called zOMG! and the manga is fun to read if you want to learn the storyline of the site. Anyway I hope you enjoy the site and are able to make plenty of friends.
Pumpkinfrost

Hello, welcome to Gaia! I hope you have fun here whee

Thank you. I'm just doing a lot of lurking right now. Not sure where to post.
Scobre
Welcome to Gaia. Here are some item grant links to get you started: Free Item Grants I'll try sending you a welcoming gift as well. Check the sticky in this forum for a guide to see what you can do on this site. There is a lot to do for everyone no matter what your interests are. Gaia is one of the few avatar sites that has their own MMO called zOMG! and the manga is fun to read if you want to learn the storyline of the site. Anyway I hope you enjoy the site and are able to make plenty of friends.

Thank you for your advice and gift. Your reply was really informative.
I didn't know there was a manga here. I usually read them in Mangafox. And the MMO sounds interesting. I'll try the zOMG! game.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
wranben
K-poplover44

No problem. The flan on your head looks delicious. cx

lol,so how r u
K-poplover44

lol,so how r u