Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This thread is insane. Nice and crazy. Emphasis on crazy.. underline on nice..
Go Drink Bleach and myself have finally teamed up to bring you wealth as well as insanity.
Previously we had run a thread known as "Dubstep Ballerinas (Almost Herpe Free)" and that thread was so much fun, both of us often look back upon it and reminisce. That thread died out due to my inactivity and him being banned. Or something.
I don't know.

LONG STORY SHORT. This thread was created by me and him in order to help you finish your quests.
And maybe.. Just maybe.. Have some fun in the mean time.
It is also a Hangout Thread.
There will be giveaways.
There will be favoritism.
There will be blood.
The cake is a lie.
Dogs are colorblind.

-How To Receive Our Help-
Fill out this form and post in this THIS THREAD

1. Your name:
2. The name of the Item:
3. How much Gold you have towards it:
4. Why should we accept your quest as ours:
5. Do you want Ryan or Paul to accept your Quest. Why?
6. How do you plan on helping us finish your quest?: (Bumping the thread. Making Art. Selling Items. Vending)
7. Have you already/Do you plan on helping us help others' quests:
8. Do you prefer things or stuff?:

-What We Will Do-

Ryan
I will try to quickly end quests. I plan on Vending, Betting, Exchanging and pulling resources to get your quest item for you.
I have a lot of exchange friends who have helped me in the past get quest items cheaper than Market Prices.
I also have a lot of friends who used to be old Regs and are worth quite a bit whom also enjoy donating and helping.
Preferences: Quick Quests - Items less than 5Bil

Paul
I plan on helping you as much as I possibly can. I plan on betting and begging in the CB to get you donations.
However I do not have the network Ryan does so this could be a slower process. A.k.a. everybody hates me.
But I will do my best.
Preferences: Girls. Pretty girls. Mostly.

-What We Wont Do-

We will not accept Impossible Quests. We don't have an Angelic Halo, we're not going to buy you one.
We also cannot stand any of the wings. we think they're ugly/dumb as hell and way too expensive.
Ryan won't accept bribes to finish your quest. He don't care how attractive you are or how much gold you have. Bribe Paul.
We don't plan on accepting quests that appear to have just started. Though we might if bored.
If you're questing something worth 20Bil and you have 15 Mil.. don't expect to get accepted..
We only plan on helping you quest one item at a time. If there are multiple items you want. Pick one or we will pick one for you.
That being said. If we're bored and there is nothing else for us to quest.
we may come back to your application and quest one of your other items for you.

-Read this disclaimer please-
Don't come to us to help you, if you in fact don't help yourself.
If we notice we are taking your quest more seriously than you.
We will return to you all of the gold you have given us towards your quest (If any).
We want to help you finish your quest. Not complete your quest for you.

Original Sex Symbol

^I couldn't sign my name as good as that^

Hello lovelies.. My name is Ryan.. as some of you could probably have guessed.

Quick Facts
-Dumb
-League of Legends/Dota
-Music
-Cigarettes
-Generous
-CB Reg/Oldfag/Elite/Legend
-Skull faced Villain
-K.T.W.K. Founder

Current Thread Funds: 83Bil

Distinct Regular

Allow me to break character for a moment...
Ehem...
Hi, I'm Paul.
I'm a pretty pretty Princess, I like wearing bows in my hair, and I want to kiss all the boys.
Now that I got that out of my system...
I'm a 23 year old single father with a beautiful daughter named Savannah.
I've been on gaia since 2004 so like... going on 10 years now I believe?
I really like to flirt, in case you didnt already know...
On gaia, I have my own SDplus Doll, which I sometimes let other people wear, but only close friends.
Aside from that, I don't have much on gaia, but when I get gold I enjoy helping other people out with their quests.

With all that being said, if there is anything you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask.
Welcome to our thread, take your shoes off and stay awhile.
unless your feet stink, or you don't have any legs...

Original Sex Symbol

Killing them with Kindness (K.T.W.K.) is a Quest thread/Hangout thread of giveaways, generosity and friendship.
This K.T.W.K. is only a satellite to my actual K.T.W.K. thread here. A good friend of mine saw what I was doing and knew how busy I was with moving and asked me if I wanted to split the work and accept some help so I did. This thread will also thrive in generosity as it once did.
There will be smiles and laughter behind many monitors and keyboards thanks to this thread.
Thanks to all of you.

This isn't just a quest thread. It's a HoT (Hangout Thread). If you only want gold or items, do not expect much help.

My intentions are that this thread kills you with its kindness.. and you comeback from the dead with its kindness as well.
Ready to spread it like any other ravenous zombie.. consider kindness the K-Virus and there is no umbrella to shield you from it.

Currently Helping:
No one yet
Quest Item:

-Progress-
000M // 000M

Generosity Still Exists
(People who have donated to this Quest)
Ryan Gunn - 3.6B
The Virgin Slayer - 10B
Ryan Gunn - Black Chyaku Norisu Scarf (Donated to Smoken Catapillar)
Fruit Topping - 50B
Esquils - 600M
Zyrellia - 100M
Normally Weird - 2B (sold Pietro for 2.5M)
Vedetta Fiore - 2B
Smoken Catapiller - 402M
Firanzia-Vice - 350M
Firanzia-Vice - Lilac Cosmos, Frit's Loop, Anesidora's Woe
Nasal Sex - One Winged Soldier (Donated to Firanzia-Vice)
nakedDoll Parts - 50M
Nyghtstalker - 9B
Go Drink Bleach - 11.2B
Kohios - 1.2B
Elinoe - 7M
Bad Lvck Brian - 14B + Black Chyaku Scarf, Light Blue Chyaku Scarf, Devil's Spice

Quests For Me To Slay
(The quests will be scratched as I have completed them)

G as in Godly - Yakisoba Dare
The Final Boss - Skull Heads
Jesus F u c k - Kanoko's Dark Reflection, HotD
PlNKEY - HoTD
Define The Skyline - HotD
The Pocky - Gogh Reed 1st Gen
Octavia von Noire - Picolitrosso's Urn
Kang` - 3M
Jesus F u c k - Chain Wallet
Supah James - OMG
Supah James - Chain Wallet
Balsaq - Wrath of Gaia Bundle
Jesus F u c k - Monochrome Keido
Subfuse - OMG
Little Lucy Ford - Angellic Staff
Jaz Neko - Reve Rouille, Seracila Pendant, Joker White-Black Hat
BaIsaq - OMG
Go Drink Bleach - Masquerade
Ryan Gunn - OMG
Yohjimitsu - The Case of Pietro, Fremere's Guard, Anurla's Amulet, Noel's Gift, Ruined Souls
MS Sharra - Zodiacal
duggers - Ancient Katana
Ryan Gunn - Haunted Gentleman
Azial - 1.5M For Dtail quest.
Shtty Dck Nppls - Band of Bremen
Go Drink Bleach - Monkey Pajamas
VuIgaric - Peachy Scarf
Lt. Boo - Redemption Arms
Lt. Boo - White and black Devil tail
Zyrellia - Case of Pietro
Smoken Catapiller - Black Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Firanzia-Vice - One Winged Soldier
Nyghtstalker - Lucifer's Bloody Wings
w0nderingblufly - Dark Madelyne Hair
Harle Lunaire - Whimsical Wisteria

Currently NOT ACCEPTING Applications

Distinct Regular

The purpose of this post is to give back to you, the peasant user. Since I have been back on Gaia and everything has been super inflated, people have been overly charitable to me. For this I am grateful, and I have decided to give back. I know the pain of this world, and you puny mortals CBrs are often in need of help, so I am here to help.

Unlike The Cruel Ryan Gunn Who Demands You To Stand, I Ask Only That You Kneel.

CURRENT QUEST FUNDS: 300 bil

CURRENT BETTING FUNDS: 50 bil

CURRENTLY HELPING: Nobody

Rules:
-Please don't beg, I am very temperamental.
-Please follow the correct steps of application.

Donators:

Smoken Catapiller - 2Bil
Bonzly - 2Bil
Kaas Kaas - 20Bil
Mama Gen - 20Bil
Go Drink Bleach - 50bil

List of Approved Applicants:

Distinct Regular

The ancient Egyptians believed that through depicting themselves in art, be it golden masks, or drawings on walls, that it would immortalize them in not only the afterlife, but in the pages of history as well. Certain Amazonian Tribes believe that taking a picture of someone is to take a piece of their soul away, but it is a great honor to be able to capture one's likeness in such a way. Throughout history Kings of Man and Kings of Kings, Rulers of Nations and The Social Elite have all had their likeness not only impressed on the pages of history books, but look around every museum and you will see their faces immortalized lining the walls.

But ******** all that noise, just ******** draw us...
We probably won't be able to pay you, but it's the thought that counts right?
not to mention we are very decent tippers on good art.

Original Sex Symbol

10Mil to 1st Post on Page 10
10Mil to 1st Post on Page 20
10Mil to 1st Post on Page 30
10Mil to 1st post on page 40
50Mil to last post on Page 50
10Mil to Random poster between pages 2-50
100Mil to 10th post on Page 100
10Mil to 7th Post on Page 70
10Mil to 9th post on page 90
25M to Random Post on Random Page 51-100
50Mil to the 5th poster on page 150
1Bil to Random Poster on page 200
1Bil to Random Poster between pages 100-200
100Mil To best Female Avi on page 175

---ZOMBIE A$$AULT---
A zombie survival RNG (Random Number Game)
YOU HAVE BEEN ENLISTED TO HELP FIGHT OFF THE UNDEAD HORDES.
AND SEEING AS YOU ARE ALLEGEDLY ONE OF THE FINEST GUNS FOR HIRE.
WE WILL SEE JUST HOW MUCH YOU'RE ACTUALLY WORTH.

I will quote a random user in the Thread with Uncle Zombie Sam.
If you're quoted, you need to get ready to earn some money for killing some zeds.

-How to play-
You're given a Double barrel shotgun to defend yourself with at 5 Points Crossing. (Load the random number Generator. 0-5)
Unfortunately you only have the 2 Shots. Make'em Count. (You can generate a Random Number 0-5 twice)
Head shots put them down for good. So be sure to take aim. (If you roll a 5 you win 100Mil)
Body shots wont kill them.. but it will slow them down. (If you roll a 4 you win 50Mil)
If you take their legs out.. One less zombie sprinting after you. (If you roll a 3 you win 25Mil.)
Please don't miss. You only got the two bullets. (If you roll a 2. You missed. Better luck with your next shot.)
MOTHER OF GOD. THAT ZOMBIE IS UNSTOPPABLE. BETTER USE BOTH SHELLS. (Roll a 1 and it Doubles the Reward of your next or last turn.)
Saddly. Not all of you will survive to get paid. (Roll a 0 and you were eaten. You don't get paid for your first kill or don't get to shoot again.)

Original Sex Symbol

|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|
The names and faces of people important to this thread.
Whether they are Friends of the thread, large contributors to the thread, people who sponsor games or people whom take over while we're away.
They should be treated as you would treat us and should treat one another.
None yet..

Distinct Regular

CB Crush Draft 2k14 (coming soon)

List of Bleach's "CB Crushes" (Updated Daily)

Kaas Kaas 7/11/14
The Virgin Slayer 7/12/14
Whiskey Dik 7/13/14
Mama Gen 7/14/14
Daitara 7/15/14
Kohios 7/16/14

Original Sex Symbol

You want to know the best ******** thing possible is? Give us a category.
Ryan Gunn's Pick & Go Drink Bleach's Pick

Secret Fetishes
Really Mean/Bossy Women , Little Girls(Petite.. not children)

-How To Suggest Category-

[quote="Ryan Gunn"][/quote]
[quote="Go Drink Bleach][/quote]
Which is...
(Examples: Best Item on Gaia, Prettiest girl in the CB, Best movie ever made, Best video game series, Greatest TV show. Literally anything.)

Distinct Regular

Ryan is Currently : Offline (because he broke his dinosaur of a computer)
Bleach is Currently : Online

The purpose of this post is to help us know you guys better. It's going to inform you of our contact information and where to find us at any given time, given the fact that you would like to get to know us. We often stay up late nights and have long skype party calls, so that is where you are most likely to find us. Ryan plays Dota 2 more than he plays league, but I suck at dota, so I make him play league with me.

Bleach: paulieboylaflare

League of Legends:
Ryan: skullfuxheroes
Bleach: Innagoddadavida or GodKingBleach (smurf)

Original Sex Symbol

Distinct Regular

In case some of you are unfamiliar with what a kickstarter is,
Kickstarter is a way to fund creative projects, or in this case to fund my big quest.

How it works:
Unlike the traditional kickstarter where money is pledged and unless the goal is met during the time frame, the money isn't given; This kickstarter will have no time frame for completion and donations towards it will be held in a separate fund from my quest killing funds. So donations will be recieved and stored away until I get my item. Also the price is constantly fluctuating in this god forsaken economy, so It will be updated daily as it changes.

The Fun Part:
With Kickstarter projects there are often incentives to donate to the project. Well, here are mine. Keep in mind it is a rather expensive item, so if my numbers look a bit big, it's because of the economy.

Prizes!

2b-2.9b You will receive a vocaroo from me saying anything you want/ if nothing is specified I will just be personally thanking you for being generally amazing and helping out the cause, as well as possibly professing my love to you, as well as the above prizes.

3b-3.9b A personalized gif! Made specifically for you!!! as well as the above prizes!

5-5.9b You will be invited to a personal skype call with myself, where you may ask me any questions and or talk about anything you would like! Nothing is off limits! It's a great chance to get to know your GodKing, as well as the above prizes.

10b-19b Play league with me for HOURS. We will be grinding on league, no matter how bad you are I promise I'm worse... lol you will get to play with me and help me level up my smurf account as well as prizes 1-3 and your choice of 4 or 5

20b-25b I am not an artist by any means... But you will get a chance to watch me live stream draw your avatar and embarrass myself in the process... as well as prizes 1-3.

50b-99b I will make and upload a youtube video personally thanking you for your donation, and I will also follow any stipulations you add to it such as "wear a funny hat and say the alphabet backwards" but please be sure to keep it PG13 as well as prizes 1-3 and your choice of 4 or 5 AND Avi art stream OR Profile code

Donators and Prizes Collected:

The Virgin Slayer - CLAIMED ALL PRIZES BY BUYING ME ISRAFIL'S WINGS O_O /dead

Distinct Regular

We know we're not the most loved people here but..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
..Hey.. ******** you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces