Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
I mean, zOMG! in Towns 2 can only be described as a masterpiece.

There are invisible walls that will get you stuck at random times, hilarious avatar scaling in some areas that make you look 10 times bigger than you should be, rooms that don't even fill up the entire Towns 2 window, scenery that has doubled on top of itself, broken buildings, and arrows that point the wrong way or are simply nowhere near where they should be (or the lack of arrows in places that should be connected).

...And don't get me started on the Animated. The way these oversized monsters gracefully hop up and down across the screen endlessly (the Landshark fin could not be more spot-on) is just... wow, this must be next-gen Gaia.

"10/10 would play again." -IGN

User Image

No offense intended toward codemonkey. He's one of the few people at gaia who still actually communicates with the users, and I'm sure he put a lot of hard work into this (and still is). Some of this stuff is just incredibly hilarious.

Hoarding Hoarder

There's a thread in the GCD, codemonkey's working on the scaling issues atm.

Shameless Capitalist

16,700 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Spot on kenny. Gaia has made the highest form of art, almost too much perfection to handle. I especially love the building in Bassen...sorry Bass'ken Lake and the speedy fish in zen (srsly fish racing needs to happen soon)

F4lc3n's Girlfriend

Lady Punching Bag

19,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
I just love going into Bassen Lake
A+ work *u *

Alien Lightbringer

XxSynysterSmilexX
I just love going into Bassen Lake
A+ work *u *

but where are you ?? i am all alone at PS crying
it's emptier than zOMG.
but in 3 weeks we can have fun there ;3

Retro Punk

Let's just hope Gaia staff KNOW that the OP is sarcasm. And that zomg Gaians mean the opposite.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Guin - Aoiichi
Let's just hope Gaia staff KNOW that the OP is sarcasm. And that zomg Gaians mean the opposite.

I expect to be perma-banned within the hour.

Magnetic Phantom

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Guin - Aoiichi

Nah, you'll be fine. People have said much worse things here.

I haven't been to that area yet. Is it difficult to find?
(Not a big fan of towns in general.)

Perfect Saint

I kept trying to zap the animated. crying

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Anjoulie
Guin - Aoiichi

Nah, you'll be fine. People have said much worse things here.

I haven't been to that area yet. Is it difficult to find?
(Not a big fan of towns in general.)

You have to open your smart phone and go to the world map to see the zOMG areas. It's beautiful.

Fluff Cat

15,825 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
Codemonkey has been working on this and he's getting the glitches out. He's a world-renowned genius at Flash programming, so he will have it working perfectly in no time. At least he isn't afraid to communicate with the users, so he ranks a lot higher in my estimation than all the other ones put together. Most of them ignore us completely.

Profitable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Codemonkey should apply for work at a worthwhile site then.

Magnetic Phantom

You have to open your smart phone and go to the world map to see the zOMG areas. It's beautiful.
Thank you!

And yeah, codemonkey does communicate what he's working on, which is always appreciated.

Saxy Coder

The Outlaw wolf was making its rounds of Bass'ken lake when it suddenly saw a seagull and decided to chase it to Gold Beach! 4laugh

My gosh, and the additions they made to GB... all of those extra bonfires, random tents... it looks like some teenage partyers came and took over.
It's a pity though that the screen-by-screen transitions couldn't transition over to Towns 2.
Would have made walking around a lot easier when we don't have to search for an arrow and wait 5 seconds to load into the next screen.
only question i have is how do i get to it? i have been in every flash space in towns 2 and there is no way to get there
or is it like one of the hidden rooms like heaven or hell where you have to say like im in zomg to get there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff