Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
And so, here is a little hang out for my WGer Tomodachi Life playthrough. You can discuss the current events from my updates or gossip about the couples going on!

WGer Tomodachi Life News Thread
WGer Tomodachi Participants

Please note that I will also use this thread to announce any special items I receive as gifts from certain events in the game. If there is a clothing item you wish to take from the list, quote me and I'll gift it to your mii.

TOMODACHI NEWS! (8/7/2014)
Hello everyone! As you may or may not know, Hawaii is currently under a Tropical Storm Warning. This means that in the next 48 hours, a Tropical Storm, Iselle, is set to hit the islands. While it will hit the southern end of the state hard, It should not affect the northern islands where I live. Still yet, if something does happen, know that that will be the reason why the posts may be delayed again. But do not worry. Nonny will be just fine!

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
NOW TO CONQUER ANOTHER ISLAND

Shadowy Soldier

But... I want to conquer...

Bloodthirsty Doll

24,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I SHALL CONQUER ALL. In all seriousness this is so cool. O:

Sparkly Girl

non-objective
If you were planning on keeping a daily-ish journal, it might be easier and more organized to do it on a blog site?

Justice Hunter

i want to buy tomodachi life so bad but i'm so broke atm

true despair

Sparkly Girl

discos dont panic
i want to buy tomodachi life so bad but i'm so broke atm

true despair
User Image

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I have around 30-40 people on my island atm and it's becoming a chore to go thru all of them every day.

And the max is 100.

But currently, I'm playing it at a very leisurely pace where I check into someone at least once a week.

Sparkly Girl

I check in on my miis every few hours whenever my day is slow or I'm waiting for something.
It's a good time killer.

I separated all the boys and girls to make the apartment a little more organized + the kids from the adults.
Right now I'm paying more attention to the kids because they are my precious babes.

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Houkito
non-objective
If you were planning on keeping a daily-ish journal, it might be easier and more organized to do it on a blog site?

I suppose so, though I don't know how to make one. For now I'll stick to Gaia posts

Sparkly Girl

Yesterday night, I couldn't get the movie Sinister out of my head so I left TL on to lull me to sleep. emotion_zzz

Also I can't believe you got married miis so fast. I delayed almost any romance in my game for a whole week the first time I got it.

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Yeah. Don't know how Kef and Avril got married so fast. Though I planned on letting the mii's follow their first desires

Sparkly Girl

The results are sure to be lulzy.

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Lots of heartbreak yesterday though. Especially for cafe and Sagey who both confessed their love for Kef, but he turned both of them down

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff