Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

you get all these gay pride things, im wondering when society is 100% like sure being gay is fine ( lets face it we're not there yet). Are gay people still gonna have gay pride parades and s**t

and then people be like "you're gay? good for you who gives a ******** why you proud of it you're not being oppressed".

tbh this is my concern with many of the prides out there.

No pix

Beloved Hero

7,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
That's personally how I handle it when I see that. I'm just like "Oh. So are millions of other people. Yay."

Clean Citizen

true maybe i will stop h8ing everybody when ppl stop acting like they r cool and important for being things that dont matter

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
No, because there will always be someone who hates someone for something so people always feel the need to do pride things.

Aged Noob

bram toker
why are you concerned that parades are going to be an issue in the future

you ******** g parade hater

not parades per say but the whole pride thing. eventually society will be 100% accepting right? so the whole pride thing will be redundant because they wont need to be outspoken about it so if they maintain the current level of pride activity then it'd be needlessly rubbing everyones face in it and they'll get annoyed and then there might be another cycle of hating gays or something idk
I hope parades will stop existing in general, be they gay, white pride or Santa Claus.

Fuzzy Bear

mardis gras is mostly straight people these days anyway. just another reason to get tore up

Angelic Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
it is more accepting now than when i was a teen. I am glad we have outlets for younger generations to feel better about themselves.
i ******** hate the parades dude. i used to live not to far from one of the streets they go.down and that s**t is annoying as hell idc about gay ppl but i hate the parades. i ******** hate them. i hated the noise i hated the litter i hated the people i hated having to go places.

Handsome Girl

Gay ppl r gonna stop parading once the gay conquer the world n us have gay president n they're gonna kill all catholics n Muslims.
Patriotism is kind of pointless imo
What's the point of being proud of being from a certain country? It's not like people get to choose where they're born.

Angelic Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
It was World Pride where I am from, it was a hot mess wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
we should have a straight parade
no fags allowedd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash