Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

HI SO. i'm thinking of opening an art shop to make gold on the side cause i just started out on this site and i'm kinda really poor. idk how to price myself because the gaian economy is so messed up, thanks obama

here's some examples! i think each style would have a set price or reasonable price bracket? idk

simple colored/shaded sketches:
one two three

more complicated/fully colored sketches:
one two three

paintings:
one two three

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm gonna start up by saying that I really REALLY love your art style and that if/when you open an art shop you should let me be your first customer...heck maybe we can talk prices now, or maybe do an art trade, or anything really...cause I love that stuff...really, I like need it.

Now onto the less creepy stuff.

I say just go for a bribe shop, let people make offers and maybe have a minimum in mind...cause honestly, I can't price this awesome art due to the inflation, without sounding like a total idiot...all I can maybe say is do more work like the third example in your simple colored/shaded sketches. The sharp/bold colors work really well with your art style. Try playing around with that more, I want to see where it can go when you push it more.

Price me? ☆☆☆☆
Read My Comic? ☆☆☆☆

Tipsy Genius

the bribe shop thing is a super good idea!!! i guess it seems like the natural choice in *old man voice* this Economy. and THANK YOU for your compliments omgggg aaah i'd love to draw for you or arrange a trade or something i love drawing for people. i'd do it for free tbqh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff