Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Megane Fetish

Ah thank you~ c:
Pretty much everything ; u; And I mean everything. I'm actually rereading Homestuck because the megapause is slowly killing me haha. I'm a huge Poke fan and am actually looking forward to owning the Hoenn remakes (secret bases are the best~). Sadly, my Xbox went poof into my roommates room so I can't play Skyrim but I did binge play a week ago so that was cool. I am anime trash pretty much and art is what helps me procrastinate college assignments.

I get the feeling we're gonna be good friends. :>
I think it's slowly killing us all tbh. Ahh yeah I'm super excited about the Hoenn remakes. (And after the E3 I pretty much accepted that most of my money is going to nintendo this year) Well at least you got to play hahah. I either don't play for months or play for a week straight and there's no in between. What's your favorite/favorites? I'm starting college this fall so I have a feeling it'll be the same for me since it was like that all through middle and high school. (*´∀`*)

Shy Fatcat

Pastel Moth

I get the feeling we're gonna be good friends. :>
I think it's slowly killing us all tbh. Ahh yeah I'm super excited about the Hoenn remakes. (And after the E3 I pretty much accepted that most of my money is going to nintendo this year) Well at least you got to play hahah. I either don't play for months or play for a week straight and there's no in between. What's your favorite/favorites? I'm starting college this fall so I have a feeling it'll be the same for me since it was like that all through middle and high school. (*´∀`*)

As do I ; U;
Ah E3 made me so happy but my wallet cry haha. Nintendo is getting all the money the next game quarter I can tell you that. I might buy it for the PC so I can at least have access to play it when I feel like slaying some dragons and shouting and accidentally kill my horse a few more times. At the moment, I'm obsessed with Free, Kill la Kill, Princess Jellyfish, Yowamushi Pedal and some others. I really like older stuff for the plot and generally like newer stuff for its aesthetics. College will be an experience, I'll tell ya that much e u e

Timid Kitten

Pastel Moth
Kokoronii
User Image
Wahhhh~! Hello there~! What type of anime are you into?atm i'm into No game no life (but its already done so liKE). But currently i have no anime to watch which suCKS.
User Image

Hello! ヾ(^∇^)
I haven't heard of that one but it looks good. Right now I'm watching Noragami. If you haven't seen it yet, you should try watching it!

User Image
awahhhh~! I already watched Noragami, its was really good! What else have you watched?
User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Megane Fetish

As do I ; U;
Ah E3 made me so happy but my wallet cry haha. Nintendo is getting all the money the next game quarter I can tell you that. I might buy it for the PC so I can at least have access to play it when I feel like slaying some dragons and shouting and accidentally kill my horse a few more times. At the moment, I'm obsessed with Free, Kill la Kill, Princess Jellyfish, Yowamushi Pedal and some others. I really like older stuff for the plot and generally like newer stuff for its aesthetics. College will be an experience, I'll tell ya that much e u e

Same. Espicially since I'm planning on buying a Wii U, too. And all some of those cute little amiibos. I don't think I've ever accidentally killed my horse. Just my followers. And that's the story about how I got into the Dark Brotherhood. In both Oblivion and Skyrim. ; v ;" I loved Kill la Kill and put Free! on hold. I think the last one I watched was the episode before the beach one. The other ones I haven't watched but I hear a lot about Princess Jellyfish and plan on watching it sometime. My absolute favorite is Blood Plus. It's been maybe 7 or 8 years since I first watched it so I'm surprised my mind hasn't changed on that. Ahh yeah I figured it would be. I'll be starting out at a community college then moving on to a university later if my uncle decides I'm doing good enough that him money won't be wasted on me going.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kokoronii

User Image
awahhhh~! I already watched Noragami, its was really good! What else have you watched?
User Image

I finished it last night then started AKB0048. Some of the more recent ones I watched were Kill la Kill, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Attack on Titan, Madoka Magica, and some others probably that I can't think of at the moment. I also started Black Butler (I'm at the beginning of season 2), Free!, Terror in Resonance, and WataMote.

Shy Fatcat

Pastel Moth
Megane Fetish

As do I ; U;

Same. Espicially since I'm planning on buying a Wii U, too. And all some of those cute little amiibos. I don't think I've ever accidentally killed my horse. Just my followers. And that's the story about how I got into the Dark Brotherhood. In both Oblivion and Skyrim. ; v ;" I loved Kill la Kill and put Free! on hold. I think the last one I watched was the episode before the beach one. The other ones I haven't watched but I hear a lot about Princess Jellyfish and plan on watching it sometime. My absolute favorite is Blood Plus. It's been maybe 7 or 8 years since I first watched it so I'm surprised my mind hasn't changed on that. Ahh yeah I figured it would be. I'll be starting out at a community college then moving on to a university later if my uncle decides I'm doing good enough that him money won't be wasted on me going.

Ah I'm planning on getting one too! I need want the Zelda bundle <3 I want the amiibos too but will probably just try and find a Peach and Zelda really. I cried when I first killed my horse because I thought it was the only one I get. Silly me. Ah I killed the chick house thing you get. How hard is the Dark Brotherhood stuff? I never finished and went on to do miscellaneous quests. Kill la Kill was great ah <3 I love Gamagori so much ; u; I heard of Blood Plus but never watched it. Should I check it out? I did that. I recommend everyone do that because Uni is hella expensive.
Hello there

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Megane Fetish

Ah I'm planning on getting one too! I need want the Zelda bundle <3 I want the amiibos too but will probably just try and find a Peach and Zelda really. I cried when I first killed my horse because I thought it was the only one I get. Silly me. Ah I killed the chick house thing you get. How hard is the Dark Brotherhood stuff? I never finished and went on to do miscellaneous quests. Kill la Kill was great ah <3 I love Gamagori so much ; u; I heard of Blood Plus but never watched it. Should I check it out? I did that. I recommend everyone do that because Uni is hella expensive.

I didn't even know there was a Zalda bundle wow (*゚ロ゚) Aww. In Oblivion when I first killed my follower I got freaked out because I was in Oblivion and didn't want to be there alone. It isn't really that hard (so far anyway// I'm not done with all the quest yet.) I'm not very sneaky with my assassinating people so I have a lot of bounties from it and that's really the only down side. Ahh I love him and Mako so much. Those two are precious babies. I don't think many people really liked Blood but all the complaints I see are just basically "I don't like that the main character is freaking out about her situation." But I mean??? How else is she suppose to react??? But I think you should. It's 50 episodes. It's a wonderful story and the animation is great. Also there's Haji. Yeah I think it's a good plan especially for people like me who are just not really fit for school.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Non-Adult Situation
Hello there

Hello
Pastel Moth
Non-Adult Situation
Hello there

Hello

How are you this evening sir?

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Non-Adult Situation

I'm tired but doing fine. How about you?

Shy Fatcat

Pastel Moth
Megane Fetish

I didn't even know there was a Zalda bundle wow (*゚ロ゚) Aww. In Oblivion when I first killed my follower I got freaked out because I was in Oblivion and didn't want to be there alone. It isn't really that hard (so far anyway// I'm not done with all the quest yet.) I'm not very sneaky with my assassinating people so I have a lot of bounties from it and that's really the only down side. Ahh I love him and Mako so much. Those two are precious babies. I don't think many people really liked Blood but all the complaints I see are just basically "I don't like that the main character is freaking out about her situation." But I mean??? How else is she suppose to react??? But I think you should. It's 50 episodes. It's a wonderful story and the animation is great. Also there's Haji. Yeah I think it's a good plan especially for people like me who are just not really fit for school.

Yeah! Its for the HD remake of Wind Waker <3 I liked Oblivion and I think I might play it now because why not? Hurhur. Or I might buy Skyrim real quick for my PC, run through the beginning and get to the DB Quest because what is sleep. I have the same problem. Don't you just hate going to a town and getting attacked? =w= Mako and Gamagori are precious and I want to cuddle them forever omg. I actually started on a Gamagori cosplay quite a bit ago. Gotta build muscle though. I'll check it out. If the animation is great, I'm more than likely to like it. I'm an aesthetics person when it comes to anime and games~ School is poop.
Pastel Moth
Non-Adult Situation

I'm tired but doing fine. How about you?

Aw if you're tired you should head to bed.

I'm good just a little lonely tonight.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Megane Fetish

Yeah! Its for the HD remake of Wind Waker <3 I liked Oblivion and I think I might play it now because why not? Hurhur. Or I might buy Skyrim real quick for my PC, run through the beginning and get to the DB Quest because what is sleep. I have the same problem. Don't you just hate going to a town and getting attacked? =w= Mako and Gamagori are precious and I want to cuddle them forever omg. I actually started on a Gamagori cosplay quite a bit ago. Gotta build muscle though. I'll check it out. If the animation is great, I'm more than likely to like it. I'm an aesthetics person when it comes to anime and games~ School is poop.

I'll probably get it then ; v ; Hahah who needs sleep it when you could play video games instead. Oh man and when you're in the middle of a quest you're trying to hurry and finish and you enter a town only to have a guard right in your face like "yo son we know what you did." Can I see when you're finished? o 3 o If you like it you should watch Blood -C after.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Non-Adult Situation

Aw if you're tired you should head to bed.

I'm good just a little lonely tonight.

It's almost 3am so I should but I'll stay up for a while longer.
Aw well I'll be here to talk for a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff