voxer
officialpenguinmaddie
voxer
officialpenguinmaddie
voxer
hi there lovely person
Hi emotion_bigvein

how are you? what're you up to?
I've had better days... I'm just replying to this thread and playing a game on fb until I have to leave in a few minutes to babysit.
You?

did something happen?
I hope your day gets better and I just finished eating. I'm going to look for someone to design some stuff for my youtube channel as well as someone to make music for it.

Nothing really important, I guess.
Plenty of people on here do banners.. just go to the art freebies or, if you're willing to pay, go to the art request forum.

Oh I've been trying all day everyone seems unconfident that they can pull it off I even mentioned I was willing to bribe or pay real money sweatdrop

Shy Senshi

officialpenguinmaddie

I'm confused u~u I thought you said you were in training?

Things will get better eventually. Just give it some time.
officialpenguinmaddie
Seasick Hearts
officialpenguinmaddie
Seasick Hearts
o hi
hey.

yooooooooooo
rolleyes
ooooooooooooooy
cool

ahoy captn
what are you up to

Popular Millionaire

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
voxer
officialpenguinmaddie
voxer
officialpenguinmaddie
voxer

I've had better days... I'm just replying to this thread and playing a game on fb until I have to leave in a few minutes to babysit.
You?

did something happen?
I hope your day gets better and I just finished eating. I'm going to look for someone to design some stuff for my youtube channel as well as someone to make music for it.

Plenty of people on here do banners.. just go to the art freebies or, if you're willing to pay, go to the art request forum.

Oh I've been trying all day everyone seems unconfident that they can pull it off I even mentioned I was willing to bribe or pay real money sweatdrop

How does someone not feel confident? wtf? SO many people on here are talented when it comes to art... over have the population on here.

Popular Millionaire

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GaladrieII
officialpenguinmaddie

I am in training... But I can only work when my Manager is available and tells me to work.. and he won't be available until tomorrow.

Popular Millionaire

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Seasick Hearts
officialpenguinmaddie
Seasick Hearts
officialpenguinmaddie
Seasick Hearts
o hi
hey.

yooooooooooo
rolleyes
ooooooooooooooy
cool

ahoy captn
what are you up to

sailing the seals
officialpenguinmaddie
voxer
officialpenguinmaddie
voxer
officialpenguinmaddie
voxer

You?

did something happen?

How does someone not feel confident? wtf? SO many people on here are talented when it comes to art... over have the population on here.

Yeah I know I'm pretty much shocked but I'm negotiating with someone right now he seems capable.
What are you up to?

Shy Senshi

officialpenguinmaddie
GaladrieII
officialpenguinmaddie

I am in training... But I can only work when my Manager is available and tells me to work.. and he won't be available until tomorrow.

Yeah, I understand that but I was asking what are you being trained for Dx Meh...sowwie...
officialpenguinmaddie
Seasick Hearts
officialpenguinmaddie
Seasick Hearts
officialpenguinmaddie
Seasick Hearts
o hi
hey.

yooooooooooo
rolleyes
ooooooooooooooy
cool

ahoy captn
what are you up to

sailing the seals

sounds like a blast

Popular Millionaire

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GaladrieII
officialpenguinmaddie
GaladrieII
officialpenguinmaddie

Yeah, I understand that but I was asking what are you being trained for Dx Meh...sowwie...

Lol, oh, why didn't you honestly ask that

I work at McDonalds so I'm being trained at the front.

Popular Millionaire

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
voxer
officialpenguinmaddie
voxer
officialpenguinmaddie
voxer

did something happen?

Yeah I know I'm pretty much shocked but I'm negotiating with someone right now he seems capable.
What are you up to?

Let me know if he doesn't work out, I'll help you find someone.

I am being forced to piece this computer back together and I'm absolutely clueless with it. I don't use this current computer because it's slow as hell and my mom doesn't like me using the other computers in the house.... But I have 0 knowledge of how to fix this one. It's so buggy and laggy.. I ran a malware scan and a defraggler last night. Usually when it freezes 5-8 ads pop up.

Hilarious Genius

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shy Senshi

officialpenguinmaddie
GaladrieII
officialpenguinmaddie
GaladrieII
officialpenguinmaddie

Lol, oh, why didn't you honestly ask that

I work at McDonalds so I'm being trained at the front.

I worded it really badly >~< But that's what I was trying to ask.

You need the manager there for that? ; n ;

Popular Millionaire

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ragaen

Oh Hi.
c:

Howwwwwwwwwwwwdy

Quick Reply

Submit