Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Ladykiller

11,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Tell me anything you wish to let out on here, doesnt matter what others would say just speak ur heart to me, if you want a reply put the heart symbol beside ur comment an ill respond and if not just rant. here's mine....
I wish sometimes i could just redo this whole marriage im in for i could relize if im really ready or not with what ive been stuck with for two years now, and hopefully in due time, i could be ready for her, if not ment for her, damn it show me it and get her out of my chains that has bind me and her together!

Seasonal Ladykiller

11,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HAHA good its taken root, now flourish my beloved rant post! hahahahahahhahahahaha!

Devoted Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
i wish i could turn back time so i can see my dad again

Seasonal Ladykiller

11,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
yura kumiko
i wish i could turn back time so i can see my dad again

I didnt see a heart but im glad u shared something that is deep on ur heart, thank you, and I wish that same thing but for a passed love one to return to me, even for a day, in hopes to make my heart stop hurting over the unnatural way she died, that i couldnt do nothing, those last moments of the person we miss is those words we usually dont wish anymore to been said and wish to change, yet its funny how fate has done it to all of us, we fight and they die, there's fighting about and they die, we try to hurry them up or get something done and they just pass on, or even when you finally get them saved when they fear the other side, and accept God or any god they believe in, if they do, and its just a heartfull dread to see them gone, so to get another moment again with them, it means the world to us while alive, but to be nice on the thought just think, there somewhere they are no longer sick, there happy, in perfect cond., anything that made them disabled is gone, lifted from there bodies, there soul is free of anything the earthly body had, and so there soul, bless it, that its safe and finally done suffering anything that troubled the soul, an one day we be that place too, and we will get that chance with them forever.

Shy Bear

I wish I was never betrayed by a friend so I wouldn't have trust issues and well my low self-esteem emotion_facepalm

Profitable Trader

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
You made me do this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KarlaSilverheart17
Tell me anything you wish to let out on here, doesnt matter what others would say just speak ur heart to me, if you want a reply put the heart symbol beside ur comment an ill respond and if not just rant. here's mine....
I wish sometimes i could just redo this whole marriage im in for i could relize if im really ready or not with what ive been stuck with for two years now, and hopefully in due time, i could be ready for her, if not ment for her, damn it show me it and get her out of my chains that has bind me and her together!
I'm a bored human.
Awesomely Yours
I wish I was never betrayed by a friend so I wouldn't have trust issues and well my low self-esteem emotion_facepalm
True beans. emo

Shy Bear

Cleaving
Awesomely Yours
True beans. emo
-sigh- we're going to be okay bud.

Seasonal Ladykiller

11,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Awesomely Yours

Another great thing to talk of and share, its hard to deal with people that betray you and if its done with something greatly taken to your personal needs or feelings it stings worse than something small, and constantly done will destroy any sense of trust of a person or all people, im with a person she cant trust me at all, but still we're bound together and even though we fight she tries to trust even though one thing can go wrong an its like a cannon got shot at me, v.v so i know those feelings and i know that its inpossible to go back to stop that, but not everyone will harm you, just find those who give you there trust, and slowly if you want a chance to trust them, a good friend is family that will last forever, even if its just one that one can save your life from lots of pain ahead of you. so if you need a friend to talk with im all open to talk in pm's dear.

Seasonal Ladykiller

11,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Cleaving
KarlaSilverheart17
I'm a bored human.

Well then talk with me for awhile or join a guild, xd
KarlaSilverheart17
Cleaving
KarlaSilverheart17
I'm a bored human.

Hmmm so what exactly is so good about a guild. What exactly does it do? I'm afraid I don't know at the moment.

Seasonal Ladykiller

11,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Cleaving
KarlaSilverheart17
Cleaving
KarlaSilverheart17
I'm a bored human.

Hmmm so what exactly is so good about a guild. What exactly does it do? I'm afraid I don't know at the moment.

A guild is place multiple people are together talking or also called chatting on here about a specific topic that they love or wish to do even if its just to talk or have friends or find somebody, or a love of an anime. all can be found by typing in the guild search of your desired topic of choice. (That is if theres a tab tied to it.)

Shy Bear

KarlaSilverheart17
Awesomely Yours

Another great thing to talk of and share, its hard to deal with people that betray you and if its done with something greatly taken to your personal needs or feelings it stings worse than something small, and constantly done will destroy any sense of trust of a person or all people, im with a person she cant trust me at all, but still we're bound together and even though we fight she tries to trust even though one thing can go wrong an its like a cannon got shot at me, v.v so i know those feelings and i know that its inpossible to go back to stop that, but not everyone will harm you, just find those who give you there trust, and slowly if you want a chance to trust them, a good friend is family that will last forever, even if its just one that one can save your life from lots of pain ahead of you. so if you need a friend to talk with im all open to talk in pm's dear.

Oh they know what they did and how it affected me. I've been friends for a long time so I couldn't just really unfriend them after one mistake. But it was never the same. The way I acted around them is different. They never questioned it though..
Thanks for the wise words bud. I hope you and your partner gets to fix things soon too. emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff