User Image

I've heard it said in the past that there is no school quite like the old school. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not entirely sure if that's true or not, but I will say that there is something about nostalgia that makes it awfully appealing. We can't help but look at the past through rose-colored glasses, I suppose! But there's no reason why we can't relive those glory days a little -- even if they're slightly different from how we remembered. And that's why I'm introducing the spectacular Project Old School! Brought about by your generous donations to our Beach Party, this incredible item is filled with some astounding treasures. You can see them for yourself! Voila:

User Image

Project Old School contains some fascinating, memorable items from the past, adorable insect companions, and the rare Project Citrine Ticket. This Ticket allows you the opportunity to partner with a Gaian artist to help recolor an original item from Gaia's early years: 2003 to 2005! You'll receive five of the recolored item a well as the original item, so it's certainly an enticing little strip of paper! Be sure you visit my guild to read all the Rules and Regulations, and please note that Project Old School will only be in the shop until July 22nd, 11:59 PM PST -- so make sure you get yours soon! See you at my Bazaar, everyone...