Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
reapersun
Also if my name is rolled for the manga drawing I'm gonna totally draw myself in it no rerolls fair is fair emotion_dealwithit
And you would be fully deserving of it. X3

Something I've been wondering - will the winner(s) get a chance to let you know what avatar they'd like to be drawn as, or will you be drawing whatever they're wearing at the moment?

Leader

I can't wait for the next one ;D

Time-traveling Senshi

reapersun

Any estimated time frame on when we'll start seeing the non manga global tiers show up and how long it'll be before the winners of the Doll and Manga contests are notified? I'm just curious as to how fast we'll be getting the global rewards.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Chocobo Princess
reapersun
Chocobo Princess
reapersun
If anyone lurking this thread is still questing for any of the personal tiers, give me a nudge in the next ten minutes and maybe I can help.

(I don't know if it ends tonight or tomorrow either but I'm going to dump the rest of my gold into it before midnight to be safe)

"Interested" isnt' the same as "questing," right? sweatdrop I hit the middle Achievement thanks to many generous Gaians, but 500bill is an insane amount for a non-vending, actually-scholarly type like me. xd

Thanks for connecting with the community in this thread as it progressed. User Image

Ahhh sorry I literally just finished donating it when I saw this notice, I'm sorry~ I was gonna vend more anyway if it stayed up so if I make a significant amount I can donate it to you. How much did you need to hit the top tier?

I obtained "Master Librarian," and I could go about 45b more, but I would still be significantly short (so, what's that, 305billion? I think so). I honestly gave up on the last one, 'cause, although I'd love it, it just seemed too unobtainable.

Do you know if Serene Rainstorm finished? She was questing it harder than I was, so I'd be happy to know she completed.

I didn't manage to finish in time. I clocked out early due to me almost falling asleep at the computer. xd Barely got any sleep the night before that, due to reasons.
I had one item that might've helped me get halfway there, but I love it too much to have let it go!

But, I'm not too beat up about it. I'm glad I managed to get as far as I did, thanks to the help from some very generous people. heart
Maybe I'll have a shot at being in the manga, so there's that! 4laugh

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
GriffinFire

Something I've been wondering - will the winner(s) get a chance to let you know what avatar they'd like to be drawn as, or will you be drawing whatever they're wearing at the moment?

Yeah, I'll ask for an avi to be sent to me or for them to change into their preferred outfit and let me know when to save it. The winner won't appear in this chapter (there is pretty literally no opportunity for random bg characters) but most likely in the next chapter, so there will be a lot of time for the winner to decide what they want.

Chibi Halo

Any estimated time frame on when we'll start seeing the non manga global tiers show up and how long it'll be before the winners of the Doll and Manga contests are notified? I'm just curious as to how fast we'll be getting the global rewards.

I'm not involved with those aspects but I'll harass people at every opportunity to get those things out.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

reapersun
Chibi Halo

I'm not involved with those aspects but I'll harass people at every opportunity to get those things out.
emotion_dowant

Yes for harassment to get those things done

Time-traveling Senshi

reapersun
GriffinFire

Yeah, I'll ask for an avi to be sent to me or for them to change into their preferred outfit and let me know when to save it. The winner won't appear in this chapter (there is pretty literally no opportunity for random bg characters) but most likely in the next chapter, so there will be a lot of time for the winner to decide what they want.

Chibi Halo

Good because I don't want any backlash over this Kickstarter like there's been over the Beach Party rewards.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
reapersun

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to more of the manga. I always love your work. emotion_kirakira

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
I didn't know what the kickstart was about until a half and hour before it ended (the result of taking time off gaia for finals and other such nonsense) sad

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
reapersun

Also if my name is rolled for the manga drawing I'm gonna totally draw myself in it no rerolls fair is fair emotion_dealwithit

If it's more than one. I hope we both get it.

You know, for the greater good of humanity and hot dudes

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
When I get in the manga, will be glorious.

Original Survivor

Forgot there was a chance of being in the Manga, I think people would like to see my spiky hair stand out in the crowd. emotion_awesome

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
doh. well, next time i will try for the manga thing. i now have the gold for it but well... errr.. sweatdrop

how far we reach on the kickstart? *looking for link*

added:
ah. i read back some. shame didn't make it to the very last tier but that is awesome everyone that reached their goals. seeing reapersun post in here, now i wish i had entered for the manga. oh well. xD

Alien Sweetheart

I really wish I could have donated more to the kickstarter.

I still want a new adventure but I REAAAAAALLY want them to finish this one first. *rubs hands together* Oh the things that can happen.

Fluffy Glitch

reapersun
Thanks everyone for supporting this thing, it was really fantastic~ I hope you'll continue to like the manga as long as I'm able to continue making it (which I hope will be awhile).

Will always love the mangas. It's one of the few things that keep me coming on here.

It'd be awesome to see you in the manga, be kind of funny if you draw yourself in it even if you don't win.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff