Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

Hmm, I'd really like to see this adventure end first before we start a new one, however I want this one to end well and not be rushed. I feel like if they did start a new one it would give this plot a rushed ending.

DOn't get me wrong. I WANT MORE PLOT AND ADVENTURES...I just want everything to be done right.

So yes, more adventure, but no don't rush the ending of this one!

Mysterious Trickster

xcrimsonlegendx
Goodness, thanks everyone for the generosity!

It's times like this that makes the community just so damn awesome.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx
Goodness, thanks everyone for the generosity!

It's times like this that makes the community just so damn awesome.
Agreed, no matter how much the bigwigs beat us down the community that made this place great still exists. They can ruin the site but they'll never take away what Gaia has meant to all of us.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
I'm 150b away from the top~ *wills items to sell*

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
GriffinFire
I'm 150b away from the top~ *wills items to sell*
I'm up to 150b from the bottom!

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
xcrimsonlegendx
You can do it! :3

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
GriffinFire
xcrimsonlegendx
You can do it! :3
I sure hope so! o.o

Perfect Saint

I think the hidden god's name is C'EYEAUX. Very powerful.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Meushi
Hmm, I'd really like to see this adventure end first before we start a new one, however I want this one to end well and not be rushed. I feel like if they did start a new one it would give this plot a rushed ending.

DOn't get me wrong. I WANT MORE PLOT AND ADVENTURES...I just want everything to be done right.

So yes, more adventure, but no don't rush the ending of this one!
Crim's Prombie adventures, featuring alternate Gaia!
I'd buy it!

Ruthless Millionaire

10,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Perhaps this new adventure will be a deflation RIG, its been awhile since we got one of those and I'm itchin' for a new one.

Who knows if we'll make it, (and I sure hope we do~) but at least we got the weekend on our side before this thing is over. 3nodding

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
ShamWoahs
Perhaps this new adventure will be a deflation RIG, its been awhile since we got one of those and I'm itchin' for a new one.

Who knows if we'll make it, (and I sure hope we do~) but at least we got the weekend on our side before this thing is over. 3nodding
Pretty sure the theme is Gaia story updates, I'm assume it'll be the start of the next manga story arc.

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
`Hydro
Okami Ameras
Nyadriel
Okami Ameras
Out of curiosity everyone, what is the best way, without using a GG, to put gold into this? I happen to love the Ruthless Gatekeeper, but I have so very little gold to put into the goldsink.

While you may or may not be doing what Hydro suggested, there is also playing Booty Grab if your internet and such will allow. The daily cap was raised to 500K per day.

Mmm... Ok. Thank you everyone, I'll take a look at these options. Not sure if I'll be able to get the item before the goldsink closes, but I can try! User Image

Oooh, you're after the 300bil item? sweatdrop I wish I could say I'm going to get to that level because I'd team up with you. I'm actually not fond of that item (though I think it is quite nice) so I'd end up reselling it anyway.

Anyway, good luck to you. Check out sterek's inflation thread in the guides forum for more gold-raising tips. 3nodding
Well, I haven't sunk any gold yet. I'm selling a few items I don't need before I go buying things with cash, and so far I have around 5 bil. I would love to correlate with you.

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Okami Ameras
`Hydro
Okami Ameras
Nyadriel
Okami Ameras
Out of curiosity everyone, what is the best way, without using a GG, to put gold into this? I happen to love the Ruthless Gatekeeper, but I have so very little gold to put into the goldsink.

While you may or may not be doing what Hydro suggested, there is also playing Booty Grab if your internet and such will allow. The daily cap was raised to 500K per day.

Mmm... Ok. Thank you everyone, I'll take a look at these options. Not sure if I'll be able to get the item before the goldsink closes, but I can try! User Image

Oooh, you're after the 300bil item? sweatdrop I wish I could say I'm going to get to that level because I'd team up with you. I'm actually not fond of that item (though I think it is quite nice) so I'd end up reselling it anyway.

Anyway, good luck to you. Check out sterek's inflation thread in the guides forum for more gold-raising tips. 3nodding
Well, I haven't sunk any gold yet. I'm selling a few items I don't need before I go buying things with cash, and so far I have around 5 bil. I would love to correlate with you.

I'm sinking gold directly as I get it, and I'll keep it updated in my signature. We'll cheer each other on and if works out that it's possible, we can team up. =)

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
`Hydro
Okami Ameras
`Hydro
Okami Ameras
Nyadriel
Okami Ameras

I'm sinking gold directly as I get it, and I'll keep it updated in my signature. We'll cheer each other on and if works out that it's possible, we can team up. =)
I think I'm going to sink 1 bil into it for the items and possibly the doll, Then I'll save up the rest for the Gatekeeper if you manage to reach that point. I don't think I'll get enough, but every little bit helps. User Image

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Okami Ameras
`Hydro
Okami Ameras
`Hydro
Okami Ameras

I think I'm going to sink 1 bil into it for the items and possibly the doll, Then I'll save up the rest for the Gatekeeper if you manage to reach that point. I don't think I'll get enough, but every little bit helps. User Image

Indeed it does! =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces