Welcome to Gaia! ::

SnowLuva's Princess

Akira Lux
nkoopman6
Akira Lux
Talking about it with him would be the first logical step.

i tried to but it never works. it always ends up in a big fight. he doesn't listen to me. he also only cares about himself and his feelings not me.
Then why are you still with him?

because i am still in love with him. i don't know how not to be in love.

SnowLuva's Princess

Mimicci
If he's getting that possessive, won't trust you, and won't listen to you when you try to talk to him about things, I think that's a red flag. I wouldn't be comfortable in a relationship where my boundaries and feelings weren't being respected by someone that's supposed to love me.

i think that you are right. i just don't know what to do. he used to not be like this for a long time.

done dirty dan's Princess

nkoopman6
Mimicci
If he's getting that possessive, won't trust you, and won't listen to you when you try to talk to him about things, I think that's a red flag. I wouldn't be comfortable in a relationship where my boundaries and feelings weren't being respected by someone that's supposed to love me.

i think that you are right. i just don't know what to do. he used to not be like this for a long time.

You'd be surprised at what you don't know about someone for a long time. I'd think carefully about continuing in this relationship.
nkoopman6
Meryco
Those are really childish actions your boyfriend has. I wouldn't let him stand a chance on me before he is man enough to really trust me. You haven't obviosly done anything wrong, so I say that you warn him about being so jelly -___-" If he can't stand it to see you talking to another men, then leave him. He doesn't deserve your time bby.

i know they are. i keep telling him that he is acting like a child. he told me that he would stop acting that way and treat me better but he's not. thank you for agreeing with me. i keep telling him that i have not done anything wrong. he still blames me for his behavior though. that is easier said than done. i am still in love with him. i don't know how to stop feeling that way. i think i need help. you make me feel better. thank you. you really know how to talk to a girl.

Stay strong mi' lady :C
Sometimes you have to let go from something you really love to get happier. It's not fair that he promises to keep you better but he is not. That is f*cking lying, and you haven't done that, so he shouldn't done that too. I'd slap him right now if I could, because you are treating him too good for the actions he is doing to you. But the choice is your, I always said that there is plenty of fish in the sea, and I now have had my bf for almost 2 years. We encounter different kind of situations by daily, but we both _have_changed_ for God's sake. It's not fair for you to trust a scum like that who treats you like a lying ho. I'm sorry to say that :/

Fated Swordsman

nkoopman6
Akira Lux
nkoopman6
Akira Lux

i tried to but it never works. it always ends up in a big fight. he doesn't listen to me. he also only cares about himself and his feelings not me.

=.= How old are you?

SnowLuva's Princess

Mimicci
nkoopman6
Mimicci

You'd be surprised at what you don't know about someone for a long time. I'd think carefully about continuing in this relationship.

yeah and that makes it hard when you don't know. i will. i am still in love with him though.if i do end it it will be really hard on me for a long time. it's not all the time that heact like this so that's a good thing.

done dirty dan's Princess

nkoopman6
Mimicci
nkoopman6
Mimicci

yeah and that makes it hard when you don't know. i will. i am still in love with him though.if i do end it it will be really hard on me for a long time. it's not all the time that heact like this so that's a good thing.

Just be careful and above all care about your own personal safety, dear. :c

SnowLuva's Princess

Meryco
nkoopman6
Meryco
Those are really childish actions your boyfriend has. I wouldn't let him stand a chance on me before he is man enough to really trust me. You haven't obviosly done anything wrong, so I say that you warn him about being so jelly -___-" If he can't stand it to see you talking to another men, then leave him. He doesn't deserve your time bby.

i know they are. i keep telling him that he is acting like a child. he told me that he would stop acting that way and treat me better but he's not. thank you for agreeing with me. i keep telling him that i have not done anything wrong. he still blames me for his behavior though. that is easier said than done. i am still in love with him. i don't know how to stop feeling that way. i think i need help. you make me feel better. thank you. you really know how to talk to a girl.

Sometimes you have to let go from something you really love to get happier. It's not fair that he promises to keep you better but he is not. That is f*cking lying, and you haven't done that, so he shouldn't done that too. I'd slap him right now if I could, because you are treating him too good for the actions he is doing to you. But the choice is your, I always said that there is plenty of fish in the sea, and I now have had my bf for almost 2 years. We encounter different kind of situations by daily, but we both _have_changed_ for God's sake. It's not fair for you to trust a scum like that who treats you like a lying ho. I'm sorry to say that :/

i will try really hard to be. i know i do. that doesn't make it less hard though. yeah he isn't the most honest person but i just keep hoping that he will change.that he will stop lying. i don't know what else to do but to stay as calm as i can and hope that anger doesn't get too bad. it doesn't work though. are you a boy or a girl? it's ok. you are right.

SnowLuva's Princess

Akira Lux
nkoopman6
Akira Lux
nkoopman6
Akira Lux

=.= How old are you?

SnowLuva's Princess

Mimicci
nkoopman6
Mimicci
nkoopman6
Mimicci

yeah and that makes it hard when you don't know. i will. i am still in love with him though.if i do end it it will be really hard on me for a long time. it's not all the time that he acts like this so that's a good thing.

Just be careful and above all care about your own personal safety, dear. :c

i will. i always do. if i think he is dangerous then i will be very careful.
nkoopman6
Meryco
nkoopman6
Meryco

i will try really hard to be. i know i do. that doesn't make it less hard though. yeah he isn't the most honest person but i just keep hoping that he will change.that he will stop lying. i don't know what else to do but to stay as calm as i can and hope that anger doesn't get too bad. it doesn't work though. are you a boy or a girl? it's ok. you are right.

I'm very boyish girl with too feminish body biggrin I had a problem with that and nearly did a sex change but I get over it and I'm now in peace with myself, thanks for asking.

And nothing changes a person more greatly than a situation what he/she doesn't expect, where he/she got to really think, what the h*ll has he/she done in her/his past. It doesn't work to just nag and nag or nag with a louder voice, sometimes people change when they realize what the world is around them.
I'd say this situation to the boy like "I don't feel comfortable around you, because you act like that", it hurts people more to know that you feel bad because of THEM. If they can't see the fact that they are causing the trouble, don't even mind to tell them anymore, anything. They will probably A) never change B) change when it's too late, when you have someone else, and it doesn't matter anymore.

Fated Swordsman

nkoopman6
Akira Lux
nkoopman6
Akira Lux
nkoopman6
Akira Lux

=.= How old are you?

Hrm, you can't let your feelings, whatever they may be, cloud your judgement when it comes to being abused and or ignored. What good is love when your efforts and commitment isn't reciprocated? If he won't listen to reason, then maybe suggest that you both take a break so he realizes the gravity of his disposition.

SnowLuva's Princess

Meryco
nkoopman6
Meryco
nkoopman6
Meryco

I'm very boyish girl with too feminish body biggrin I had a problem with that and nearly did a sex change but I get over it and I'm now in peace with myself, thanks for asking.

And nothing changes a person more greatly than a situation what he/she doesn't expect, where he/she got to really think, what the h*ll has he/she done in her/his past. It doesn't work to just nag and nag or nag with a louder voice, sometimes people change when they realize what the world is around them.
I'd say this situation to the boy like "I don't feel comfortable around you, because you act like that", it hurts people more to know that you feel bad because of THEM. If they can't see the fact that they are causing the trouble, don't even mind to tell them anymore, anything. They will probably A) never change B) change when it's too late, when you have someone else, and it doesn't matter anymore.

you're welcome. for a while you sounded like a boy. yeah you're probably right. i once told him that he was making me really depressed and miserable. his response was if i make you so miserable then find another boyfriend. i'll try again to talk to him. i have given him several chances and i have almost had enough.i am losing patience with him. i actually already did once with an argument we had a week ago.

Amateur Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
He's not ready for a relationship. He clearly has his own issues he needs to work on before he can be in a healthy relationship. I'd leave, and advise him to seek help.

SnowLuva's Princess

Akira Lux
nkoopman6
Akira Lux
nkoopman6
Akira Lux

=.= How old are you?

Hrm, you can't let your feelings, whatever they may be, cloud your judgement when it comes to being abused and or ignored. What good is love when your efforts and commitment isn't reciprocated? If he won't listen to reason, then maybe suggest that you both take a break so he realizes the gravity of his disposition.

i know. you are right. it is just hard for me. i don't know. i will think about it a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff