< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

The fact that I can't afford anything anymore frustrates me to no end.

I used to be able to go to the marketplace, spend 600-700k, and get something really nice of a friend's wishlist, and be able to make that gold back in a day or two of zOMG runs.
Now it's just..... sheesh.

I wanted to buy you a gift for staying and chatting, but that idea just nope'd out the window after poking around a bit.

Buuut, I see you like avi art, so if you just shoot me a tektek or image, I'll draw up something adorable for you.

3nodding Definitely. It absolutely stinks. gonk

Wow. eek I didn't know you could make that much in zOMG back then.

Eek! I wouldn't want you to anyway. The prices are absolutely ridiculous. sweatdrop I'm actually in the slow process of going through my wishlist and taking items off. Besides all that, you just chatting with me is payment enough~! <333 I love chatting with you! *glomps*

I love avi art~ emotion_kirakira No way! Really?! I would love that! <333 Your art is adorable~ whee heart heart heart That is so lovely of you~ <3333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is this one ok?

Though as long as we keep chatting I'm very good. <33 emotion_hug So you don't really have to do it if you don't have the time. yum_puddi

x-iFurryBeast-x's Princess

Kawaii Kitten

13,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
A fellow early 90's baby!
(I'm 22 xD)

To help with your quest~ Have fun.

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

The fact that I can't afford anything anymore frustrates me to no end.

I used to be able to go to the marketplace, spend 600-700k, and get something really nice of a friend's wishlist, and be able to make that gold back in a day or two of zOMG runs.
Now it's just..... sheesh.

I wanted to buy you a gift for staying and chatting, but that idea just nope'd out the window after poking around a bit.

Buuut, I see you like avi art, so if you just shoot me a tektek or image, I'll draw up something adorable for you.

3nodding Definitely. It absolutely stinks. gonk

Wow. eek I didn't know you could make that much in zOMG back then.

Eek! I wouldn't want you to anyway. The prices are absolutely ridiculous. sweatdrop I'm actually in the slow process of going through my wishlist and taking items off. Besides all that, you just chatting with me is payment enough~! <333 I love chatting with you! *glomps*

I love avi art~ emotion_kirakira No way! Really?! I would love that! <333 Your art is adorable~ whee heart heart heart That is so lovely of you~ <3333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is this one ok?

Though as long as we keep chatting I'm very good. <33 emotion_hug So you don't really have to do it if you don't have the time. yum_puddi
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

Back before they nerfed it, if you had the right rings, the right crew, you knew where to go, and if you were a nerd like me with no life, you could absolutely make that much gold in a few days.
On good days, I could make on the upswing of 60k an hour. Just had to have a lot of patience. zOMG was my main source of "Gaia income", but they nerfed it to supposedly "make it fair for the users who don't play zOMG".Yeah, they should follow that logic with gold gens and the cash shop...

Awww. You're sweet. -huggles-
I'm sometimes stingy with my gold and art, But if it's for a good cause, you've been nice, or I like you, you'll get showed with stuff. xD ((Okay, my gold more than my art.)) I'd prolly run a small charity if I had the gold for it...
Yes, that avi is fine. :3 I'll have to save it for my phone. The art on the past pages is pretty sucky actually. I feel bad that the quality is so low becaused I rushed for a small scanner opening I had... That, and I'm so damn rusty guys are ugh.
And anything on my arenas is olllllllld.
So, for quality and cuteness, I was thinking chibi. Thing is, I have like, three or four chibi styles. So the question is, on a scale of realistic-ish, but still adorable, to make you crap rainbows, puke glitter and bleed sugar, how cute do you want it?

Also, I'll only be able to pop in and out a little until Sunday, when my work week ends, so don't be worried that I'm forgetting about you.~

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

x-iBerries-x
A fellow early 90's baby!
(I'm 22 xD)

To help with your quest~ Have fun.

Oh.
THERE YOU ARE.
Your post didn't show up here.... I was wondering about that. xD

Thank you for the donation and wishes. This thread is slowly taking off and the generosity is very moving. heart heart
Yup. I'm meeting a lot of 90's babies and people in their 20's. I'm glad. Now I don't feel like I'm too old for Gaia. xD

x-iFurryBeast-x's Princess

Kawaii Kitten

13,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
Psychotic Khaotic

I've met someone in their 40's and on gaia, You're never to old!
Yeah I was donated to myself, so I figured I'd spread a small amount back.

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever

Gaia messed up on the last message, and I'm not sure if it gave you notification that I replied soooooo.
This is me poking you.

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

x-iBerries-x

I've met someone in their 40's and on gaia, You're never to old!
Yeah I was donated to myself, so I figured I'd spread a small amount back.

Wow... That'll probably be me....
60 years old, and still playing Gaia. sweatdrop

And yeah, that why I want to host more giveaways if I get the funds to do so. Sorta a way to give back.

Soon enough, I might hold freebie art giveaways. 3nodding

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic

Back before they nerfed it, if you had the right rings, the right crew, you knew where to go, and if you were a nerd like me with no life, you could absolutely make that much gold in a few days.
On good days, I could make on the upswing of 60k an hour. Just had to have a lot of patience. zOMG was my main source of "Gaia income", but they nerfed it to supposedly "make it fair for the users who don't play zOMG".Yeah, they should follow that logic with gold gens and the cash shop...

I'm sometimes stingy with my gold and art, But if it's for a good cause, you've been nice, or I like you, you'll get showed with stuff. xD ((Okay, my gold more than my art.)) I'd prolly run a small charity if I had the gold for it...
Yes, that avi is fine. :3 I'll have to save it for my phone. The art on the past pages is pretty sucky actually. I feel bad that the quality is so low becaused I rushed for a small scanner opening I had... That, and I'm so damn rusty guys are ugh.
So, for quality and cuteness, I was thinking chibi. Thing is, I have like, three or four chibi styles. So the question is, on a scale of realistic-ish, but still adorable, to make you crap rainbows, puke glitter and bleed sugar, how cute do you want it?

Also, I'll only be able to pop in and out a little until Sunday, when my work week ends, so don't be worried that I'm forgetting about you.~

Ooh. : 3
Wow. eek Ha! Now the economy on here is crap. They should,but they probably won't.

whee <333
I'm like that as well. yum_puddi I would love to run a charity on here! emotion_kirakira Though I don't have even enough to help out much with these prices. I was a staff member on a charity before the prices went up. yum_puddi
Yay~ 3nodding
Chibi's are awesome~ Haha, they all sound great, whichever one you like better to make is fine with me. <3 Surprise me~ whee

3nodding That's fine. Awww~ whee <33

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Psychotic Khaotic

Wow. eek Ha! Now the economy on here is crap. They should,but they probably won't.

whee <333
I'm like that as well. yum_puddi I would love to run a charity on here! emotion_kirakira Though I don't have even enough to help out much with these prices. I was a staff member on a charity before the prices went up. yum_puddi
Yay~ 3nodding
Chibi's are awesome~ Haha, they all sound great, whichever one you like better to make is fine with me. <3 Surprise me~ whee

I'm back bitches!

I know... I was at a friend's house a few months ago, I was goofing around on her laptop when I decided to check my avi worth. I spent a good minute picking my jaw up off the floor. I've actually figured by the looks of it, that every 1,000g is equal to 1g of the old economy.
Probably not, but the frequency of the gold sinks recently shows us they know whats going on. Though, they could be there to suck out gold so people will buy gold gens.
I've thought up a win-win situation, but I doubt it'd ever be implemented.

I keep to myself on the forums. I hardly ever venture past Barton or the Art forums, and if I do, I don't stay long. I used to be pretty social too, now I feel like an awkawrd teenager again.
sweatdrop It took me almost a week to gather up the gumption to make this thread, and I'd almost given up on someone staying to chat.
I'd make a terrible charity thread manager. sweatdrop
The inflation is killer though, but hey, at least it may help out some kids in economics class.

Well thanks for making my decision easier, sheesh. I can be indecisive sometimes... I'll probably get started tomorrow.

Awwwww. Thank you for the donation, you know you didn't have to. You really are sweet.

On a side note, I'm gonna take a short nap until my son comes back.

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Psychotic Khaotic

whee <333
Yay~ 3nodding

I'm back bitches!

I know... I was at a friend's house a few months ago, I was goofing around on her laptop when I decided to check my avi worth. I spent a good minute picking my jaw up off the floor. I've actually figured by the looks of it, that every 1,000g is equal to 1g of the old economy.
Probably not, but the frequency of the gold sinks recently shows us they know whats going on. Though, they could be there to suck out gold so people will buy gold gens.

I keep to myself on the forums. I hardly ever venture past Barton or the Art forums, and if I do, I don't stay long. I used to be pretty social too, now I feel like an awkawrd teenager again.
sweatdrop It took me almost a week to gather up the gumption to make this thread, and I'd almost given up on someone staying to chat.
The inflation is killer though, but hey, at least it may help out some kids in economics class.

Well thanks for making my decision easier, sheesh. I can be indecisive sometimes... I'll probably get started tomorrow.

Awwwww. Thank you for the donation, you know you didn't have to. You really are sweet.

Welcome back! emotion_yatta

eek Dang! gonk
Yeah, probably what you think. I would still love to here if you would like to share. : 3

3nodding Ha! Me,too. I used to just stay in the exchange/charities before but now just here and sometimes chatterbox. Though chatterbox I just look around and do the gifting threads. I'm too scared to really chat in there. Some of the people can get a little mean/rude.
I want to make one just to have like some kind of place to know what item I am getting next and how much it would be. yum_puddi
Me,too. I'll probably forget about it. xD
Haha. xD Yeah.

Hehee, sorry. ^^; I'm indecisive as well. You should hear me when my sister and I are choosing what to do next or to eat for lunch/dinner.

You're welcome~ heart heart

Have a good nap! Awww, you have a son? How old? <3

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Psychotic Khaotic

whee <333
Yay~ 3nodding

I'm back bitches!

Welcome back! emotion_yatta

eek Dang! gonk
Yeah, probably what you think. I would still love to here if you would like to share. : 3

3nodding Ha! Me,too. I used to just stay in the exchange/charities before but now just here and sometimes chatterbox. Though chatterbox I just look around and do the gifting threads. I'm too scared to really chat in there. Some of the people can get a little mean/rude.
I want to make one just to have like some kind of place to know what item I am getting next and how much it would be. yum_puddi
Me,too. I'll probably forget about it. xD
Haha. xD Yeah.

Hehee, sorry. ^^; I'm indecisive as well. You should hear me when my sister and I are choosing what to do next or to eat for lunch/dinner.

You're welcome~ heart heart

Have a good nap! Awww, you have a son? How old? <3
Friend texted me, ended up not napping.
Yes, I do. He turns two and a half in September.
Well..... I saying getting them to give up on gold. Gens is not happening. I read somewhere that Gaia costs some 50+million to run, so I doubt it. So, more advertisements would be a start. Sure they can get a little annoying, but I'd rather deal with them than inflation. And, you can always have people pay to get rid of them. So, if they won't stop pumping gold into the economy, then instead of fighting inflation, join it. Raise the standard in gold granting for browsing the site, voting, posting, comforting, and games. Instead of getting 1 gold for browsing, get 1,000, for 100gold, 10,000, and so forth. It seems counter productive to pump more gold into the economy, but as long as they keep the cap for gold gens in the billions, it gives other players who don't use g cash a fighting chance. And it's not like they haven't raised it before. Chatterbox is the New York of Gaia. Like that Lion King meme. "Everything the light touches is Gaia. But what about that dark shadowy place? That is the chatterbox. You must never go there."
I had an old questing thread before with lots of items and their prices. Never got anything, because I forgot about it, and when I remembered it was there I meh'd about it and let it die.

I tend to be more indecisive when other people can'u make up their minds. . .

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

I guess I gotta update the first page. I recently got a new phone, and I've been distracted by all the things it can do. sweatdrop

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Did Gaia not give you a notice, or have you not been around?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff