• Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod
oooh, pretty arts.

Thankyou... I love your avi<333

Thanks. :33
I might have to see if I have any interesting items..or an art trade possibly if you are into 3D things'.

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Tamea Goldenrod
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod
oooh, pretty arts.

I might have to see if I have any interesting items..or an art trade possibly if you are into 3D things'.

Your 3d stuff is really pretty 3nodding
We could trade if you want to^^

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod
oooh, pretty arts.

:33
I was looking at your couple you wanted in possibly a random cosplay..however the only thing I could think of Was John Snow and Dany...but if you don't know Game of Thrones that won't mean s**t to you. sad

Tamea Goldenrod
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod
oooh, pretty arts.

I was looking at your couple you wanted in possibly a random cosplay..however the only thing I could think of Was John Snow and Dany...but if you don't know Game of Thrones that won't mean s**t to you. sad

Ive only watched a little of that show. Not enough to know the characters.
But the other half of the couple like it a lot, so they would get it. ^^
Hehe
You could just leave them nude and cover everything with something silly... Like balloon animals lol
Or sailor moon... Since weve been watching that new one lately.
Or cute kimonos since thats always nice.
Or fairytail.... That would be funny.
Or whatever you want since im not picky at all.

What do you want done?

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod
oooh, pretty arts.

Ive only watched a little of that show. Not enough to know the characters.
But the other half of the couple like it a lot, so they would get it. ^^
Hehe
You could just leave them nude and cover everything with something silly... Like balloon animals lol
Or sailor moon... Since weve been watching that new one lately.
Or cute kimonos since thats always nice.
Or fairytail.... That would be funny.
Or whatever you want since im not picky at all.

What do you want done?

hmmm I might just do something super actiony like and stay away from the cosplay stuff then..maybe a dark cave and some fantasy like weapons//armour and fun things of that sort..unless you want something more couply//lovey of course. XD

I want my OC Goldy preferably. Pretty artist friendly imo lots of creative freedom so long as her hair and eye colour is right the rest is up to you. I can always supply more info about her if needed and I'm sorry if this is tl;dr.

Gluttony

...Constantly craving more then what you need...

The Sin...

Tamea Goldenrod

Name- Ellissindra Fandrangle AkA Goldy
Sin- Gluttony
Ref Info
-------------
- 5'5
- White/Cream coloured hair that cascades in soft waves to the floor.
- Her skin should border on the same pale colour a vampire would have
- Amber eyes
- Her flesh appears to be decorated with a collection of golden coloured tattoo's that shift and change beneath her skin.
- Slender
-As far as her outfit goes I am at this time indifferent complete and total artistic freedom in this matter, though I would like the colours to be oranges and blacks. I would also like her to be wearing some sort of mask IE: Phantom death mask. Or something of the sort, feel free to design your own mask. :33

Image Refs
-

User Image

-

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT GOLDY
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- Goldy is an angel
- She is very old by human standards
- Her real name is Ellissindra Fandrangle
- Her best friend is a Dryad named Talouse
- She was, for a time a super villain by the name of Queen Goldy
- She died one dark night in a fight against other villains. Her bones were picked clean by a man eating frog-man named Iron Cathedral
- Talouse aka Tal took her bones with her back to the life tree -it is another story entierely how the dryad came to be linked to the life tree-
- Tal 're-animated' Goldys bones with the help of the life tree and her own god's
- Goldy know lives her life out in quiet solitude in castle sin. Something between life and death. She is sustained by the flesh of the mortals she once protected. She lives in constant torment from past sins and transgressions and has vowed to right her wrongs. Until she can atone for her sins she is stuck in this form.
-She has recently taken up the mantle of the sin Gluttony and all the power that it entails..thus the lack of art.

Other
Pose things
- Sitting in her throne
- Reading a book
- Petting an ethereal wolf
- With any the other Sins..especially Greed.

Tamea Goldenrod

hmmm I might just do something super actiony like and stay away from the cosplay stuff then..maybe a dark cave and some fantasy like weapons//armour and fun things of that sort..unless you want something more couply//lovey of course. XD

I want my OC Goldy preferably. Pretty artist friendly imo lots of creative freedom so long as her hair and eye colour is right the rest is up to you. I can always supply more info about her if needed and I'm sorry if this is tl;dr.

Gluttony

The Sin...

Tamea Goldenrod

Sin- Gluttony
Ref Info
-------------
- 5'5
- Amber eyes
- Her flesh appears to be decorated with a collection of golden coloured tattoo's that shift and change beneath her skin.
- Slender
-As far as her outfit goes I am at this time indifferent complete and total artistic freedom in this matter, though I would like the colours to be oranges and blacks. I would also like her to be wearing some sort of mask IE: Phantom death mask. Or something of the sort, feel free to design your own mask. :33

Image Refs
-

User Image

-

- Goldy is an angel
- She died one dark night in a fight against other villains. Her bones were picked clean by a man eating frog-man named Iron Cathedral
- Talouse aka Tal took her bones with her back to the life tree -it is another story entierely how the dryad came to be linked to the life tree-
- Tal 're-animated' Goldys bones with the help of the life tree and her own god's
- Goldy know lives her life out in quiet solitude in castle sin. Something between life and death. She is sustained by the flesh of the mortals she once protected. She lives in constant torment from past sins and transgressions and has vowed to right her wrongs. Until she can atone for her sins she is stuck in this form.
-She has recently taken up the mantle of the sin Gluttony and all the power that it entails..thus the lack of art.

Other
Pose things
- Sitting in her throne
- Reading a book

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
❣keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'❣
||the murkey cavern's air so heavey, shall breathe of balm if thou hast smiled...||

that fine with me.... sounds good too^^
i like scenes like that 3nodding

and i can do her... her tattoos... would you can them tribal patterns or something flowery?
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod

Gluttony

The Sin...

Tamea Goldenrod

Sin- Gluttony
Ref Info
-------------
- 5'5
- Amber eyes
- Slender

Image Refs
-

User Image

-

- Goldy is an angel

Other
Pose things
- Sitting in her throne
- Reading a book

User Image
||the murkey cavern's air so heavey, shall breathe of balm if thou hast smiled...||

and i can do her... her tattoos... would you can them tribal patterns or something flowery?
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

They can be anything you want..they shift and change and when IC I never really describe them past 'golden markings that shift and change beneath her flesh'..so whatever you feel like doing. :33

Oooh hooray! I love doing actiony things but so many people just want it all..uuh well naked and sexy...which can be fun too.

Tamea Goldenrod
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod

Gluttony

The Sin...

Tamea Goldenrod

Sin- Gluttony
Ref Info
-------------
- 5'5
- Amber eyes
- Slender

Image Refs
-

User Image

-

- Goldy is an angel

Other
Pose things
- Sitting in her throne
- Reading a book

User Image

User Image

-Kay, love you❤

They can be anything you want..they shift and change and when IC I never really describe them past 'golden markings that shift and change beneath her flesh'..so whatever you feel like doing. :33

Oooh hooray! I love doing actiony things but so many people just want it all..uuh well naked and sexy...which can be fun too.
User Image

sexy is overrated... make then fight eachother lol rofl
but the girl would have to be winning. I lose at every game we play emo
im excited to see what you do... your htings are so prettyfulls emotion_kirakira
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A really quick WiP with partial outfits annd pose things.

User Image

Tamea Goldenrod

User Image

Ha... That is just so neat....its amazing<333333
The armor looks really good^^

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DefauIt
Tamea Goldenrod

User Image

Ha... That is just so neat....its amazing<333333
The armor looks really good^^

Hooray!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items