Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

Soo, i really REALLY need to get better at anatomy.
I'll be accepting five males and five females to draw.
I'm super picky. really.

I can't do cute stuff, i can't do super curvy bodies/body builders masculinity at all, so i could really use the practice xD

I'm starting to draw today!!
But feel free to talk to me and try to get me inspired to draw you wink

El Listo
Male-
1 Nerdaucity pg 2
2 Holy Bidoof pg 2

Female-
1 Mio_Mikata pg 1
2 Lady Laserina pg 2

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
·攻め·

т ι м в є я

Helloooooooo!?

//LAYS ON THE FLOOR ALL SEDUCTIVE-LIKE

.....Do me emotion_awesome

Click here for OC's!

Click here for Avatars!

Or check below if you'd like

Name:
Violet Zeffer

Appearance:
Violet doesn't put too much work into her appearance, dressing casually and wearing her purple hair pulled back in the same waist-length ponytail. She has a modest figure, easy to mistake for male underneath loose clothes, and golden brown eyes. her eyes are pretty average, perhaps on the larger side because of her natural genes. Her nose is rather petite while her chin is rather square, which helps add to her genderfluid/androgynous nature. She's rather tall for a girl (about 5'6" ) but somewhat average for males. Everything about her appearance helps add to the genderfluid/androgynous nature of her body.

Personality:
Violet is a very decisive and intelligent person. Raised by an engineer and a science teacher, Violet has always relied on analysis and logic to guide her. But she also has a thirst for novelty and action, which can push her to be impatient with other people more content to laze around. Violet often makes decisions for these other people, ones that she deems to be in everyone's best interest, even if she hasn't exactly asked the others what they think.

Some people find her behavior irritating, but she does have a good track record for reasonable decisions, so generally she gets away with it. Don't mistake this aggressive attitude for leadership, however. Given the choice, Violet would rather not have the responsibility of taking care of others.

She's happiest in a small group of people who share her interests and understand that she means well with her actions. Violet loves geeky TV marathons as much as intelligent debates over those shows. Violet also keeps up with the technology side of geekdom, and is helped in this by her scientific-minded parents, whom she can persuade into buying nearly any new toy if she presents the specs well enough.

History:
For all of her life, Violet had heard things between the lines. She heard whispers in the shush of train doors closing and swore a man spoke in the rumble of a waking car. After several scoldings, she learned not to mention these things to her parents or friends.

But when Violet moved out to university, her problem worsened. Several times a week, she woke to a deep, constant thrumming that her roommate couldn't hear. After a month of dealing with it, Violet gave up and stalked out of her dorm room to find the cause. She traveled across campus and into a nearby neighborhood that appeared dim and sleepy from the outside, but the music pounded in her head.

The sound led her up to a door and Violet didn't come all this way not to knock. That was a long and bewildering night -- her first foray into the underworld, a safe gathering place for non-humans. Somehow, she had heard their music, enchanted against all mortal ears.

She met all sorts that night and in the years following: elves, warlocks, pixies, shapeshifters... But Violet has yet to discover what she is and why she can hear the supernatural. After university, she's determined to find this out with the guidance of the non-human friends she's made.

Strengths:
+ Clear-headed, confident, and decisive
+ Intelligent but open to new facts and ideas
+ Rarely takes things personally, especially in debates

Weaknesses:
- Neglectful of others' opinions and feelings
- Lack of respect for authority, questions any commands given
- Impatient and judgmental of low-achievers

+ Technology, electronics, science fiction media
+ Close friends who understand her personality
+ Music, esp. as it can drown out the odd things she hears

Dislikes:
- Violence, physical coercion or aggression, sports
- Bureaucracy, paperwork, secretaries
- People who take their whole lives slowly: slow eaters, slow speakers, slow walkers, slow typers...

Misc.:
The strange sounds that Violet hears tend to be brief and the words too garbled for her to understand. Usually she can only make out the tone and sometimes the gender of the voice -- but a hysterical, sobbing woman, with or without words, is good enough reason to leave a place.

Art: [x], [x]

Find the wolf. Before the wolf finds you.

·攻め·

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

Saraku

You... certainly have a selection to choose from.
Why don't you pick a couple of your favorites and show them to me?

Shadowy Rogue

6,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
consider me?

Dangerous Darling

Draw me maybe? heart

Tipsy Regular

11,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
me pls? c:

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Jerrnaferr
But they're all my favourites. LOL I just used a RNG

Beloved Fatcat

Consider my tomboyish female avi? *u*

AnalSenpai's Waifu

Consider my avi? smile thank you
User Image

Friendly Bear

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
Maybe draw me and my boyfriend? surprised
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for the consideration!

Tricky Rogue

19,275 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Shirtless Fatcat

i haven't received art in a long time, my current maybe?

btw, i'm really fond of your avi! great color combo!

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello! Practice is always good!
I have a hard time with muscles and curvy bodies haha.
Perhaps you would be interested in drawing Carmella

Ref Sheet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

Mio_Mikata
i haven't received art in a long time, my current maybe?

btw, i'm really fond of your avi! great color combo!

I can say the same for your avatar! it's really nicely done~
Leave me a ref for it, i'll definately draw yours wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas