TekTek me? ;o

Sure. 0.94444444444444 94.4% [ 17 ]
No, thank you. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Tipsy Genius

TERRlBLY
Alys_Pickles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
edit: I remembered that I forgot.
My favorite color is green.

Ohhh. I do like this. But... Is there a black item that would still look good behind the legs?

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alys_Pickles
TERRlBLY
Alys_Pickles

Ohhh. I do like this. But... Is there a black item that would still look good behind the legs?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's a few variations~
Any catch your eye?

Noble Shoujo

Alys_Pickles
Azure Ageha

I just notice this avi somehow similar with your current right before I post this.o.o Oh well.XD 1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feed back? o:

I think.... I like 1 the most, and I like it enough for it to be a potential winner. And what I meant by purple and blue is for one avatar to be both purple and blue... with some black. Everytime I've done a contest, those have won. Lol. I dont normally like purple on it's own, especially if it's only matched with black.

Yay! heart I want to try another though.... Truthfully... The color you choose is....XD Wow, hard to find. crying

Bard

13,225 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Millionaire

Alys_Pickles
TlTS 0R GTF0
My fav colors - brown, caramel, beige, and many of pastel colors.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The second and third one are wonderful. The first one is a little too... red riding hood for me. Haha. But it is a nice avatar as well :]
When I get around to editting my potential winners, I'll get the second and third one in there. Feel free to make more :]

Yaaaaaay!

Salty Fashionista

33,750 Points
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
Alys_Pickles
heart

Feedback?

Divine Nymph

Alys_Pickles

I made 3! Feedback, please?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Noob

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
Alys_Pickles
daniellediaz

Thank you for all the feedback! heart
I'm not sure if you like purple, and maybe it's too cluttered, but I found it difficult to make one on mobile. sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'll surely make more when I get back to the computer! 3nodding

I really actually like both of those. I just need to stare at them some more to see if their winning material, ya know? Haha. And yes, I do like purple.... But... Blue with purple avatars are my most favored normally. But I'm trying to stray from that, see if I can love other colors. Haha.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hmm, would you love yellow? i'll soon try the blue and purple color scheme! heart
(also, so sorry for making too many, only very few people likes backgrounds and i like using them, i guess? sweatdrop whee )

Tipsy Genius

TERRlBLY
Alys_Pickles
TERRlBLY
Alys_Pickles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's a few variations~
Any catch your eye?

The first one, I'll pop it into my post when I get the chance :] Do try again, if you wish.

Tipsy Genius

Azure Ageha

Yay! heart I want to try another though.... Truthfully... The color you choose is....XD Wow, hard to find. crying

Hahaha. Might be why I like the colors. You're definitely on the right path the what shades and hues of purple I like on an avatar. But. It's lacking something... Maybe I just don't like the hair. Try another Dalnim for the hair (I already own two of these, but that's okay). Then add black in little splashes around the avatar? Like belts or accessories/head pieces.

Tipsy Genius

Tipsy Genius

Milmil as Mike
Alys_Pickles
heart

Feedback?

Read my first post.

Tipsy Genius

Araceli_Angel
Alys_Pickles

I made 3! Feedback, please?

Read my first post.

Tipsy Genius

daniellediaz

hmm, would you love yellow? i'll soon try the blue and purple color scheme! heart
(also, so sorry for making too many, only very few people likes backgrounds and i like using them, i guess? sweatdrop whee )

While the first one is theme'd nicely, I don't like the face... or really the dress. Ha. I do like yellow, just maybe not... this shade?
Second one.... I have a hard time liking wings, and I feel like it's too blue/messy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff