Happy Birthday to who

You 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

Familiar Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
What games for the N64 would you like to see re-released for the 3ds? They have already done LoZ:OOT but I would like to see Castlevania 64 to come out, they probably wouldn't do it since not a lot of people liked that game. Donkey Kong 64 is another one I'd like to see be re-released.

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mystical Ninja.
I would like to see Star Wars Rouge Squadron or Star Wars Shadows of the Empire

toys-argh-us's Waifu

Also all for Donkey Kong 64!

Kawaii Shoujo

I've played a few Nintendo 64 games so I gotta say I would definitely like to see The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and Paper Mario re-released for the 3DS.

Dedicated Loiterer

Geistly
Body Harvest.

Not that you casuals would know anything about it.

That game was such a mess.

Blast Corps could stand to be rereleased. Or Shadowman.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, Goemon's Great Adventure, and Mischief Makers, just to name a few.

Dedicated Loiterer

Geistly
Ruff Rabbit

What nonsense are you spewing at me? Body Harvest was the best game the Nintendo 64 could ever hope to offer right alongside Forsaken, B.I.O.F.R.E.A.K.S., and Duke Nukem 64 (maybe a couple others).

All I remember about playing it was how massive the maps seemed and the fact that colors were super bright.
Man B.I.O.F.R.E.A.K.S. was great, that was probably the last time I enjoyed a fighting game that wasn't Soul Calibur.
Don't forget Silicon Valley, nothing beats murdering robot animals and stealing their bodies to complete stupid puzzles.
If they could secure the rights, Jet Force Gemini. But I doubt that will ever happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff