Welcome to Gaia! ::

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

and before any of ya'll nasties think all ohhh she wants a pimp!! NO. I don't want a pimp. I want one of those robot scuba diving monster daddies with a drill for one of his arms like in bioshock. I want a badass daddy like him. ; -; IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!! D;

Lonely Lunatic

No, it's not. cry

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

Kensai Nikola
No, it's not. cry
He seems so nice and cuddley and he would keep me safe and warm ; - ; and he would be mine...and I want one...

Lonely Lunatic

DapperDolly
Kensai Nikola
No, it's not. cry
He seems so nice and cuddley and he would keep me safe and warm ; - ; and he would be mine...and I want one...

He's kind of like a pet bear, except with metal and a huge drill hand. I'd rather have a pet bear. 4laugh

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

Kensai Nikola
DapperDolly
Kensai Nikola
No, it's not. cry

He's kind of like a pet bear, except with metal and a huge drill hand. I'd rather have a pet bear. 4laugh
psssh. id rather have a big daddy than a pet bear. because one big daddys are bad a** cx and two he would scare meany heads away and drills holes in them c: hehe.
Can I still be a pimp.
surprised

Kawaii Kitten

DapperDolly
and before any of ya'll nasties think all ohhh she wants a pimp!! NO. I don't want a pimp. I want one of those robot scuba diving monster daddies with a drill for one of his arms like in bioshock. I want a badass daddy like him. ; -; IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!! D;

dont we all doe
I mean damn I know ill be protected
I want one, too.

Hell, I just want a daddy. xD sweatdrop emotion_bigheart *hugs self* bad joke. emotion_sweatdrop

Trash

Mr. Bubbles! :c

Tipsy Bunny

11,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

at least u have a dad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff