Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
1. They will always fall off the radar when they get a boyfriend, or they act different, they change, it's the most annoying thing I have ever seen...and throw in a kid, and they're just a totally different person, singing ed sheeran one day and barney the next...
idk i don't think that's shitty at all

Wheezing Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
Mai Shark
idk i don't think that's shitty at all

I mean like...both my friends have become hermits. they dont see flaws of the dudes...they just revolve their whole life around their boyfriend and shut out everyone else. Then has the audacity to be a b***h to me when I say it like it is. It makes me mad cause I know its not gonna last

Dangerous Glitch

I have a 'friend' like that. She only wants to hang out when she's single. When she's with someone, I never see her and her entire life revolves around her new flavour of the week/month/year.

Bun

and if they get a girlfriend

Sex Symbol

11,875 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
tru but im not shitty to other girls for that reason
girls are shitty friends bc they always have to prove they are better

Sugary Unicorn

That has never happened to me my friends have stayed in contact once they had a bf/gf

I think jealousy makes for shitty female friends

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
huh

been thru all kinds of s**t nd they're still my bff's

u must be pickin' shitty friends tbh
it's normal for one to get infatuated with someone and want to spend a lot of time with them, try not to judge them too much or take it personal though, it won't last forever, if they are good friends with you then they will miss hanging out with you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff