Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

twilight_princess01
What a stunning choice! Very good. For a hot second I thought your cosplay was complete. gonk But, that one in the arenas is pretty awesome. Good luck! emotion_yatta
User Image
Heh thank you 4laugh

User Image
Check out my cosplay?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Sandy B is an awesome choice and as per the rules of the contest you are totally allowed to do her from the proposal since you can do a general cosplay or a specific cosplay. Good lord. Please just don't do the why are you naked? Why are you wet scene! gonk
User Image
I'm confused. Does that mean we can do their incarnations from their movies? User Image

User Image
Check out my cosplay?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
twilight_princess01
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Sandy B is an awesome choice and as per the rules of the contest you are totally allowed to do her from the proposal since you can do a general cosplay or a specific cosplay. Good lord. Please just don't do the why are you naked? Why are you wet scene! gonk
User Image
I'm confused. Does that mean we can do their incarnations from their movies? User Image

User Image
Check out my cosplay?

User Image
          You are to select a celebrity and cosplay as them. This includes a character that they've played from their movies, although if you were to choose someone like Johnny Depp, I wouldn't allow that since he literally becomes someone else.

But, Sandy B, typically plays a NORMAL woman, very rarely appearing as a totally different person, you know? You can select your celebrity in an everyday-paparazzi-caught-them look. A red carpet look. Or from their movies. I shall allow that. 3nodding

Remember the rules of my contest are general or specific cosplays. Your choice. Whichever you feel more comfortable with.

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          You are to select a celebrity and cosplay as them. This includes a character that they've played from their movies, although if you were to choose someone like Johnny Depp, I wouldn't allow that since he literally becomes someone else.

But, Sandy B, typically plays a NORMAL woman, very rarely appearing as a totally different person, you know? You can select your celebrity in an everyday-paparazzi-caught-them look. A red carpet look. Or from their movies. I shall allow that. 3nodding

Remember the rules of my contest are general or specific cosplays. Your choice. Whichever you feel more comfortable with.
User Image
Normal,huh?
I guess that leaves Cruella out xd

User Image
Check out my cosplay?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
twilight_princess01
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

User Image
Normal,huh?
I guess that leaves Cruella out xd

User Image
Check out my cosplay?

User Image
          Well yes. Cruella was a totally different character; you'd be cosplaying someone totally different, who really looks nothing like Glenn Close.

But, someone like say...Leo DiCaprio. He generally APPEARS as the same person (basically looking like himself all the time). Selecting him from Titanic or from the Gasby would be basically the same thing.

But, someone like...Eddie Murphy is different. Choosing Eddie Murphey from A Haunted Mansion or from Tower Heist will get you basically the same person, but Eddie Murphy from the Nutty Professor or Norbit would be someone totally different.

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Well yes. Cruella was a totally different character; you'd be cosplaying someone totally different, who really looks nothing like Glenn Close.

But, someone like say...Leo DiCaprio. He generally APPEARS as the same person (basically looking like himself all the time). Selecting him from Titanic or from the Gasby would be basically the same thing.

But, someone like...Eddie Murphy is different. Choosing Eddie Murphey from A Haunted Mansion or from Tower Heist will get you basically the same person, but Eddie Murphy from the Nutty Professor or Norbit would be someone totally different.
User Image
I think I get it 3nodding
In any case this is should be fun 4laugh (even without out Cruella xd )
User Image
Check out my cosplay?

bioelfster's Queen

Original Gaian

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Wow. I did not remember who that was but good lord is she beautiful. emotion_kirakira

She is! And she has that old school, burlesque, pinup thing going. A small obsession of mine xd Plus she was married to Marilyn Manson, and I had a good crush on him in my teen years.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
twilight_princess01
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

User Image
I think I get it 3nodding
In any case this is should be fun 4laugh (even without out Cruella xd )
User Image
Check out my cosplay?

User Image
          Awesome. I'm glad you do. Sometimes I say things that only I understand because I'm an idiot. emo But, I'm happy you got it. 3nodding

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Shooting Stargazer 28
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Wow. I did not remember who that was but good lord is she beautiful. emotion_kirakira

She is! And she has that old school, burlesque, pinup thing going. A small obsession of mine xd Plus she was married to Marilyn Manson, and I had a good crush on him in my teen years.

User Image
          She is really attractive and it's bothering me that I think as much. Like man I bet people flung themselves in her path. But, I cannot wait to see what she looks like.

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Awesome. I'm glad you do. Sometimes I say things that only I understand because I'm an idiot. emo But, I'm happy you got it. 3nodding
User Image
Happens to me all the time xd

User Image
Check out my cosplay?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
          ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

Alrighty, it's the half way mark y'all. Here are where each of you stand.

You five have come up with a reference, but have yet to submit and entry. In your quotes below, I've listed what your reference of choice was. Just a reminder that your entries are due exactly one week from now.

marwolfer
          Conchita Wurst

Mama_TekTek
          Gwen Stefani

twilight_princess01
          Glenn Close

Anazilla
          Zooey Deschanel

Shooting Stargazer 28
          Dita Von Teese

IVIomoi
          Sandra Bullock "The Proposal"

You two haven't submitted a reference nor an entry. Just a reminder that the fourth round is up and running and you can find what to do here.

Cladero

Jamais Changeant

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
I'll wind up forgetting again if I don't do this now now xp
Reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wip:
User Image

User Image
Check out my cosplay?

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Final.

Conchita Wurst
User Image
User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Looking good. I'll update the first page by tomorrow. Twilight, darling, lemme know whenever you're ready to finalize. emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff