Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Dedicated Lunatic

Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Hey just so I can move the Gorosei plot thing I had in my mind, I'll get a post out for Kyper here by the weekend. This way we can at least have some Admiral stuff go on. That cool?
tots smile go for it
Sorry it is taking me so long to post getting settled in the new house has been mad busy. I will get posts out by Thursday when I have some free time. Apologies if anyone is waiting on me.

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Akiko Kenichi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Akiko Kenichi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Gleaxi
I'll be working on posts tomorrow now that I'm more or less caught up. Probably going to go with Gael then James then Casey then Lex, and then beyond that which ever character is needed the most. I'm not sure what to do with Flora atm and Skyler is kinda waiting on Petra and the rest.

I'll try to get Petra and Jack up asap. I had Ariel waiting on Sorin, but not sure if he's still with us or not? And I'll follow up your Casey post with Benji. Tristan and Merda are also on my list to get out this week.

He might be waiting on my duo to post but I was waiting on Ariel since they attacked you guys lol. I knew you had IRL stuff so I wasn't going to pester and what not you know

Wait are you thinking of Tristus? x3 Tristus is the one attacking your duo currently, along with Same, and Ariel and Flora are there as well, but I also thought that Sorin was strapped in the room with the girls?
I don't know what is going on with that character currently, so I didn't want to just skip over him, but I can post Ariel if need be and he can catch up?

Oh yeah I was thinking of Tristus my bad lol

No worries! mrgreen
Yeah. I've been hopping on daily just to check the responses. I know people have lives and I'm a patient human being so I just kinda went about my business doing whatever I feel like that day.

Desirable Smoker

New OP chapter is out early for those who've read the latest.

Its a grand day for the straw hats crying crying crying

Pesky Seeker

Mateo, Hellforge, and Tavi should just be their own crew. I love this. They would be so dysfunctional and it would be hilarious. XD

Desirable Smoker

Checkerboard_Muffin
Mateo, Hellforge, and Tavi should just be their own crew. I love this. They would be so dysfunctional and it would be hilarious. XD

Mateo; Im gonna do it.
Hellforge; No, I'm gonna do it.
Tavi; Can ya do it without killing everyone!?

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Dat Cancer
Checkerboard_Muffin

Mateo; Im gonna do it.

Oh god it'd be awesome and horrifying

By they way, surprisingly astute Hellforge is surprising

Pesky Seeker

Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Dat Cancer
Checkerboard_Muffin

Mateo; Im gonna do it.

Oh god it'd be awesome and horrifying

By they way, surprisingly astute Hellforge is surprising

Hell, just give them a sitcom.

Desirable Smoker

This is unexpectedly fun lol. I'll crack a post in as soon as I can. I'll show how childish Mateo is on the DL, perhaps lolol

Dedicated Lunatic

yay, i have saul up!! 3nodding btw, thanks to anonymous person who gifted this top 3nodding much obliged!
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Akiko Kenichi
hey, i want to do something with aileous and her powers, but no autohits. I'm gonna be posting in a bit, lemme know if you're not okay with anything, alright? smile

I am all good with that lol and working on a post now
Let me know if I need to change anything with my Kiri post, been a bit since I have posted due to the move. Thanks.

Dedicated Lunatic

Rieneka
Let me know if I need to change anything with my Kiri post, been a bit since I have posted due to the move. Thanks.
Saul dives in, punches a fish, swims back to hull of ship. ship is tossed in the air, saul is thrown so that he's now in a different part of the maze. jill throws the dial, and maneuvers the ship in the direction of the island.
Liiroy_Jenkins

actually the walls are so high up you can't see the island sweatdrop unless you saw it amongst the chaos of the ship being thrown in the air
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Rieneka
Saul dives in, punches a fish, swims back to hull of ship. ship is tossed in the air, saul is thrown so that he's now in a different part of the maze. jill throws the dial, and maneuvers the ship in the direction of the island.
Liiroy_Jenkins

actually the walls are so high up you can't see the island sweatdrop
Ah thanks for letting me know, rough getting back into the swing of posting. Let me reassess my post.

edit:
So should I wait for Jill to fix post before I post as Kiri again?

Dedicated Lunatic

Rieneka
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Rieneka
Liiroy_Jenkins

actually the walls are so high up you can't see the island sweatdrop
Ah thanks for letting me know, rough getting back into the swing of posting. Let me reassess my post.

edit:
So should I wait for Jill to fix post before I post as Kiri again?
nah, you can go ahead smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces