Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Flashwulf
It might just because I'm in the middle of rewatching one piece, but I had an idea. What if in one of the coming up arcs, all the pirates head to the same island, for whatever reason. Something nifty happening for example, and a buster call is ordered? I think it would be cool to let crews meet up once, aannnddd to cause MASSIVE havoc on both sides. =P Thoughts?

That sounds awesome!!!!! So much destruction and animosity on one island. Ad the buster call for that extra bit of panic wonderful!!

Bashful Genius

Immortal Traceur

rofl Jericho: The Fundraiser FTW!!!

Dedicated Lunatic

Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3

I've talked to Nazedi. She said she got super wrapped up in work and hadn't realized that so many days had passed since she last got on. She said she would try to get on and get posts out in the next couple of days, but she is still alive.
okay, cool! thanks for letting me know smile
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur

rofl Jericho: The Fundraiser FTW!!!

It was literally like "I can use this. Oh my god."
So has the pirate race officially begun or.....?

Desirable Smoker

Waiting on a post from Keirae before I go in for a final post with Enishi.
Dat Cancer
Waiting on a post from Keirae before I go in for a final post with Enishi.
I am in the process of writing it as I eat. Should be done by tonight. :3

Demonic Shade

I'll try to get my yonko group of characters out tonight, no promises though. I've had a long weekend with my parents having just left a little while ago. I've got to get out of the 'good kid' mindset. bleh

Dedicated Lunatic

Immortal Traceur
So has the pirate race officially begun or.....?
once you go up the island, then down on the other side, it officially starts and you can wreak havoc smile
1_hell_devils_tears_3

is this rp still open? I was in the first one as an admiral and as a rogue pirate, but it died because of some young kid throwing a tantrum because we didn't get to fighting right away.
DreGon45
1_hell_devils_tears_3

is this rp still open? I was in the first one as an admiral and as a rogue pirate, but it died because of some young kid throwing a tantrum because we didn't get to fighting right away.

Says open and accepting in the title. =p
Immortal Traceur
DreGon45
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Says open and accepting in the title. =p

True, but I just wanted to cover my bases and make sure the title was up to date.

Demonic Shade

Nazedi

YAY Nazedi is back!!!!!

Dapper Cat

Gleaxi
Nazedi

YAY Nazedi is back!!!!!

biggrin YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Sorry it took so long! I should be getting out Iris next, then Piper and Dorian. I'm pretty sure that's all I need to do posts for right now, as I think Anya is waiting on Kiriguya to post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff