Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardworking Regular

Oh yay, this finally got moved ;; v ;;

Shy Gaian

This is awesomeeee. So going to use this when I get the chance. :> Thank you for making this guide!
Spellcaster Sparkle

For some reason, when I'm trying to get the source code for Shadows Into Light Two font, it shows me a woff2 extension instead of woff, which doesn't show up on Firefox. I copied the url from where your guide said to... where do I get the woff extension?

Hardworking Regular

gothygrimgirl830
For some reason, when I'm trying to get the source code for Shadows Into Light Two font, it shows me a woff2 extension instead of woff, which doesn't show up on Firefox. I copied the url from where your guide said to... where do I get the woff extension?
That is strange... it's showing up as a normal woff extension for me ouo;;
@font-face {
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two';
font-style: normal;
font-weight: 400;
src: local('Shadows Into Light Two'), local('ShadowsIntoLightTwo-Regular'), url(http://fonts.gstatic.com/s/shadowsintolighttwo/v4/gDxHeefcXIo-lOuZFCn2xU9H8fLq5zs1M0-u6-ewBcM.woff) format('woff');}
It might be that different browsers give you different @font-faces when you view them...?
I'm using FF at the moment, but I haven't tested others (I should go test that later) >A>;;
Spellcaster Sparkle

Not even gold and silver can

Oh, you're right! That's so weird... in Firefox, the woff extension is given, but in Google Chrome the woff2 extension is given. It must be a recent change...
Thank you for replying!

break the two of us...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas