Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
So I'm sitting here, reading a book and listening to Pandora.
I tend to tune things out when I read, but unconscious white noise is better than deafening silence.
Anyway, the protagonist had just figured out how the antagonist was going to kill him...
It's kind of complicated, point is something he did back in book one has come back to bite him in the a**.
That's when I noticed something strange, Pandora had been playing Imogen Heap's "Aha!" (Pentatonix's cover, 'cause I was listening to Pentatonix station. Love acapella, what can I say?)
I shrug it off with a grin, figuring it was just a coincidence.
That's when things got a weirder, the antagonists had made their move and were attacking just as Pandora starting playing a cover of Jason Mraz's "I Won't Give Up."
It was cute, I won't lie.
Again I chuckled, brushing it off.
Then Pandora did it again.
Harnessing his anger and pain at having had to thrust himself and his friends into mortal peril because of some stupid grudge, and the sonsofbitches having stolen his amnesiac (long story, this happened only recently), the protagonist makes a valiant turn around and lit s**t on fire with magic, to another acapella cover of Rihanna's "Take a Bow."
It was neat, but beginning to try my nerves for whatever reason.
Then it ******** did it again.
It played the Pentatonix cover of "Say Something" right as the protagonist came to after passing out, uncertain if his lover had made it out with the escape.

Then I came and wrote this post.
Has this ever happened to anyone?
Or am I just that lucky?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out