Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
I find ghetto names and awkward smushed together nonsense as annoying as the next person, so nothing new there. That being said, here's what I actually do like but will never use because no kids ever:

Attractive male names:
Julian/Julius
Lionel
Vladimir
Lucien
Cesare
Alexander
Vicente
Lucifer (i don't even care anymore this name is beautiful no matter what anyone says)

Attractive female names:
Charlotte
Cecilia
Ariel
Lillian/Lilith
Artemis
Estelle
Sylvia
Elsa (COME AT ME BRO)

I have so many names I adore.... whee

Alisza, Eve, Eevie (to differentiate from Eevee), Katie (would probabably make the legal name Kate), Elizabeth Anne, Jane, Hope, Garnet, Jasmine, Amethyst, Lavender, Joan, Julia, Amelia, Shiloh, Ashoka, Shakti, Kali, Devi, Radha, Sita, Parvati, Lakshmi, Rain, Willow....

Dawn, Star, Sequoia, Alexander, David Jones, Aiden, Aaron, Vincent, Drupada, Arjuna, Ivan, Stirling, Taylor, Matthew, Isaiah, Karl, Ben, Daren, Luke, Brahm, Garret, Valthier, Balthier, Beor, Thor, Kote, Kipling, Samuel, Richard, Ramsey, Clyde, Moon, Raphael, Michael, Tori, Ramos...

I feel ya, the ones I listed are just the beginning of my list if I'm being honest. emotion_yatta

But also, holy crap I love Raphael, Ramos and Valthier/Balthier! So perfect, totally keeping them in mind. emotion_drool

yay beautiful names! mrgreen

Fluff Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Scarlette is the name I wanted for my daughter, ever since I was a child. I also like Delilah, Dahlia, Elise, Evelyn, Rosaline and Elodie. I don't like a lot of boy names (mostly because I don't want a boy lol) but if my daughter was a boy, he would have been named Jaxon Andrew (ugh, I know). I like August, Hudson and Milo for a boy too.
disney butts
Scarlette is the name I wanted for my daughter, ever since I was a child. I also like Delilah, Dahlia, Elise, Evelyn, Rosaline and Elodie. I don't like a lot of boy names (mostly because I don't want a boy lol) but if my daughter was a boy, he would have been named Jaxon Andrew (ugh, I know). I like August, Hudson and Milo for a boy too.
Are you trying to give your kids names that would get them ******** with in highschool or are you just going to homeschool them

Fluff Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Conservatism
disney butts
Are you trying to give your kids names that would get them ******** with in highschool or are you just going to homeschool them

Aw, what's wrong with my names? I think their pretty and kids are going to pick on them no matter what. s**t, my name is Katelyn and people would chant 'Kate, Kate masturbate' at me. At least she'll be the only Scarlette amid all these Kingsleys and Aidens

Enduring Phantom

Faerie Dreams
Resonare Praeteriti
Faerie Dreams
Resonare Praeteriti
I find ghetto names and awkward smushed together nonsense as annoying as the next person, so nothing new there. That being said, here's what I actually do like but will never use because no kids ever:

Attractive male names:
Julian/Julius
Lionel
Vladimir
Lucien
Cesare
Alexander
Vicente
Lucifer (i don't even care anymore this name is beautiful no matter what anyone says)

Attractive female names:
Charlotte
Cecilia
Ariel
Lillian/Lilith
Artemis
Estelle
Sylvia
Elsa (COME AT ME BRO)

Lol. I wanted to name my future daughter Charlotte, but changed my mind to Elizabeth (Elsa) or rose.
My husband likes arielle.
Needless to say I like those names lol

I'm glad to see others like those choices too! emotion_kirakira

And yeah, something about Charlotte feels very antique, but pretty. But I'm also glad to see I'm not alone on the whole Elsa and Ariel business. I hear people complain about naming kids because the name was made popular by Disney sooo often. gonk

My middle name is Elizabeth, so my theory is if I name my daughter that and call her Elsa for short if she hates being named after a Disney character then she has tons of nicknames to choose from (liz, Libby, Eliza, Lisa Betsy, beth, etc etc etc) and can say she's named after me not frozen, lol.

I put a lot of thought into it cause I love the name Elsa lol.

That is actually really crafty, you've got the backup plan and everything. Hopefully she'll like the name as much as we do, haha.

In the vein of Disney names I also really enjoy Esmerelda, and just now was reminded of it. biggrin

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti

Attractive male names:
Julian/Julius
Lionel
Vladimir
Lucien
Cesare
Alexander
Vicente

Attractive female names:
Charlotte
Cecilia
Ariel
Lillian/Lilith
Artemis
Estelle
Sylvia
Elsa (COME AT ME BRO)

Alisza, Eve, Eevie (to differentiate from Eevee), Katie (would probabably make the legal name Kate), Elizabeth Anne, Jane, Hope, Garnet, Jasmine, Amethyst, Lavender, Joan, Julia, Amelia, Shiloh, Ashoka, Shakti, Kali, Devi, Radha, Sita, Parvati, Lakshmi, Rain, Willow....

Dawn, Star, Sequoia, Alexander, David Jones, Aiden, Aaron, Vincent, Drupada, Arjuna, Ivan, Stirling, Taylor, Matthew, Isaiah, Karl, Ben, Daren, Luke, Brahm, Garret, Valthier, Balthier, Beor, Thor, Kote, Kipling, Samuel, Richard, Ramsey, Clyde, Moon, Raphael, Michael, Tori, Ramos...

I feel ya, the ones I listed are just the beginning of my list if I'm being honest. emotion_yatta

But also, holy crap I love Raphael, Ramos and Valthier/Balthier! So perfect, totally keeping them in mind. emotion_drool

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hardcore Muse

Names you hate.
I don't really hate any names but more or less have a strong dislike for some names.
Examples being names like Christian, Winifred, Emily, and a few others. But what I really and truly do hate are those hard to pronounce let alone spell names, why would you do that to a kid?

Names you'd use.
If Sophia had been a boy I was going to go with Alexander James, I love the name Alexander and James is for Brian's great grandfather.
I actually wanted to name Sophia, Vivienne Lee, but Brian hated the name so much so we settled on Sophia.
I wish I hadn't of settled but Sophia is pretty..

Ridiculous names you've heard.
I went to school with a girl named Lapilla. I kid you not.
lol

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti

Attractive male names:
Julian/Julius
Lionel
Vladimir
Lucien
Cesare
Alexander
Vicente

Attractive female names:
Charlotte
Cecilia
Ariel
Lillian/Lilith
Artemis
Estelle
Sylvia
Elsa (COME AT ME BRO)

oh my God, dat Freddy Mercury! heart I tell you what, Bowie had great taste. =w=

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti

Attractive male names:
Julian/Julius
Lionel
Vladimir
Lucien
Cesare
Alexander
Vicente

Attractive female names:
Charlotte
Cecilia
Ariel
Lillian/Lilith
Artemis
Estelle
Sylvia
Elsa (COME AT ME BRO)

oh my God, dat Freddy Mercury! heart I tell you what, Bowie had great taste. =w=

Hella, love that meme. And are we talkin'...David Bowie? Because if so asdfghjkl emotion_kirakira

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti

Hella, love that meme. And are we talkin'...David Bowie? Because if so asdfghjkl emotion_kirakira

of course I am! ^_^ you know those two had a total romance, right? heart

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
names after places/directions: London, Paris, India, North, West, etc

names after booze: Bailey, Brandy, Kaluha, Martina, etc

names after other things: Bluebell, Apple, Pride, etc

names that just suck: Devillyn, Rudi

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti

of course I am! ^_^ you know those two had a total romance, right? heart

They were a couple!? I can't even--Wait--What are words I just--

I approve the heck out of this they are the cutest couple and always will be whee

• Hate

Male
      Fredrick
      Edward (no, not because of Twilight)
      Frances
      Felix

There are so many more, but this will do.

Female
      Desiree
      Emily
      Jessica

Again, more, but sleepy.

Also, to add, just because I don't like these names does not mean I do not like you, think you or your name specifically is bad. I just would never use them.

• Going to use

Rick and I are actually planning on having a child together. These are the names (first and middle) picked and even names for the possibilities of twins because him being a twin could cause that to happen.

Male
      Enoch Eratosthenes
      . . . Still thinking of an F name, grrr . . .

Female
      Ēchō Étoile
      Freyja Marie

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

penelope is my favorite name for a girl. james for a boy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers