Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Senshi

20,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Username- Azurerune
Monthly Collectible Idea- I would really like to see a item set that includes flowers (not like the Winter Rose or Summer Violet) and gemstones (also unlike the Night Jewels), but an item like Zodiacal, where there are different flower-based and gem-based items for every month. I know this idea will most likely discarded, but I feel that this will be rather lovely to see and own.

Adored Lunatic

Username: Big_yellow_tazi

Ideal a set for the gent n ladies.
It's hard finding nice gents stuff like alot of new items are female based all cute n sweet or on the sexy side.. There isn't many nice male stuff. Mainly shoes some awesome unisex shoes that arn't boots. N some longer hair styles.

Amazing Kuma's Waifu

Fashionable Streaker

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Username: Fleur of a Louvre
Ideal Monthly Collectible: Something with leg and arm mods like hippie themed with BIG bell-bottoms and a peace symbol. Long hair. But not like super stereotypical all the same. And it could be paired with like Hindu symbols like with Ganesha and stuff??

Lonely Phantom

Username: FoxRatha
My ideal set:

Since the envelope itself is black and blue, a mysterious genre would fit it quite well! Kind of like Carmen San Diego for females, long/short dress, trench coat, hair that covers one eye, heels, etc. etc. And the same for males except maybe a suit with a pose that gives off the impression they are leaning against a wall or another surface.

Quotable Connoisseur

11,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ooh! So excited to put in my two cents....or three....

* Username: Flippolo
* What your ideal or favorite Monthly Collectible Set would be:

Orange You Glad
Female
(My favorite color is orange, and I know that, along with many others, I feel that there is a significant lack of good orange items--especially ones that aren't Halloween-related)
Poses: HUGE curly orange fro.
Really big, wide eyes with a huge, open-mouthed smile
Orange cardigan
Short, orange tartan-patterned skirt
Mary Jane shoes with knee-high orange socks--one leg kicked up behind or standing on tiptoes.

I Didn't Say
Male
Poses: Sly, furtive gaze with firm set mouth
Arm pose with a single finger to the lips (dark jacket?)
Dark, sideswept emo hair
Black skinny jeans
Black and white high top Converses turned slightly inward.

Banana
Animal
Poses: Monkey (Could be Chimpanzee, but I'd love to see something like a Capuchin monkey)
Holding a half-peeled banana
Yellow pants
Big, yellow eyes
Monkey tail wrapped around a banana

Story: Awkward introvert guy meets loud, extrovert girl and falls in love. He's too shy to bring himself to do anything about it until both find a street-performing monkey which he gives a banana. She finds it adorable and 'ta-da!' she falls for him, too. (or something like that.)

I just really like orange. Did I mention that?

Stubborn Gifter

Username: Jisen Meizuki
What your ideal or favorite Monthly Collectible Set would be: Yin-Yang, but representing as superheroes. Kinda like similar to Histeria's superheroes: Yin and Yang. After all, we do kinda lack modern type superheroes.

Dapper Genius

Username: BasedGodKrillin
Ideal Set: Carnival themed

W A N K R's Partner In Crime

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Username: Persephelia

What your ideal or favorite Monthly Collectible Set would be:

Would be a female heavy armor. Like a paladin enclosed in armor.

And for males it would be a delicate prince with ribbons and lace

Shmiffy's Husbando

Sexy Vampire

gaia_nitemareleft OH LORD HEAVEN KNOWS WE BELONG WAY DOWN BELOW gaia_nitemareright

Username: Naru Chiii
Idea: something punk harajuku with skulls paint splatters curly or skrillex hairstyles o and headphones. maybe some ripped jeans as well

gaia_nitemareleft OH LORD HEAVEN KNOWS WE BELONG WAY DOWN BELOW gaia_nitemareright

4,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Admin
Monthly Collectible Bundle Contest!

Greetings, Gaians! We wanted to start off our July Monthly Collectibles with a bang! So we're holding a contest where you have a chance to win two July Monthly Collectible Bundles! All we want to know is what sort of Monthly Collectible set you would like to see! What would be your ideal items, colors, designs, and more! Simply let us know by posting in this thread and you could win!

I would like to see red, white and blue patriotic theme

Dainty Doll

19,325 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
username:
pechaberri

Ideal Monthly Collectible Set:
Something FRILLY! With lots of details and stuff draping around! Oh and pretty hairstyles. Gaia does a great job of inventing gorgeous hairs. emotion_bigheart Again, I'd love more arm/leg/eye moooods!

And um, I wanted to create an avi with an "Angel with a Shotgun" theme (it's an AMAZING song, check it out!) and noticed that there aren't many arm mods that wield a gun. Or at least, there aren't many that wield it gracefully. Eliza the Huntress has nice arms but the jacket gets in my way. Sooo maybe an item that removes clothing or extra parts of arm/leg mods so that only the arm/leg mod is there. Like for example, remove the jacket from Eliza's arms, or remove the poofy sleeve from the Princess of the Everything arms!

Tiki_San's Waifu

Tipsy Giver

13,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
* iiSaiyu
* Ice and fire theme
with a foot pose for both, one with fire spiing around the feet blue at the bottom and yellow/red as it goes up, the snow legs ice going up and turning snow. and hand poses over the heart with either fire or snow seeping out
would be awesome

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
* Username: Rubai Sora
* What your ideal or favorite Monthly Collectible Set would be: Something Doctor Who you haven't done yet. Like, the female item could be based off the companions while the male one is based off the Doctors you haven't done, like from the reboot (including the very first Doctor from the war).

waffleskeeper's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Username: -x_x-waffles-x_o-

Ideal MC set: Hair with poses. I love so many item hairs, colors, styles, but I wish we could have multiple poses / styles like our other items.

Edit: With multiple colors bases. Such as the "warm, cool, etc. option built in. (It is so hard to color match avis sometimes. sweatdrop )

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
* Username: -x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-
* What your ideal or favorite Monthly Collectible Set would be: It would be a Wildlife Theme. "Male" set would be either animal wrangler or Safari man, "Female" set would be animal whisperer or a sort of Xena wild woman, or amazonness, and then the "Paw" set would be JUST wild animal skins not yet available, like elephant, snake, monkey, hippo, cheetah, giraffe, zebra, stuff like that. I think that would be super marketable, and really popular, and would just be great, I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff